main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Hope Company

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi Gunny, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I just realized something. Jareth and Bendak have very similar last names.

IC: Jareth Orin

Jareth couldn't believe these humans. They were so prone to fighting. They were so quick to fly off the handle at a simple comment. "Stop it both of you. Do you have no respect for the dead that you can argue about it so freely? The way everyone treats each other stinks. If we can't work together as brothers then we are no better then the Imperials. You will quit the bickering and get you act together or so help me I will shoot you."

Jareth stared at the two of them his gaze so fierce it would cause a Nexu run away in terror.

Tag: Bendak, Brak

2. AvatarOfYunYammka

AvatarOfYunYammka Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2007
    Lieutenant Tans Delek
    Tevius, Outer Rim

Tans maintained a good clip at the head of the group. Even though he was in very good shape, running up a hill with a full load on his back was not exactly his idea of enjoyment; still, it had to be done. He assumed (and hoped) that the rest of the team was at least making an effort to keep up a good pace.

Hearing the little argument that had ensued behind him and harsh words of the Iridonian sergeant, Tans slowed down his pace somewhat, coming alongside the little group, "What is the problem?" he asked pleasantly enough, although there was definitely an interrogative tone behind his words. He wanted to know why there was the proverbial discord among the troops.

3. Croup

Croup Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2009
    IC ? Bendak Oran

?Yes, Sergeant,? Bendak replied. ?I meant no disrespect to the dead or anyone else.?

He did not get these people. Maybe it was the fact that he was Mandalorian, but death on the battle field was the only way to die. Another thing he did not understand was how these people could be so sensitive when it came to talking about something as small as death.

TAG: Anyone

4. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Axel

Axel was keeping his ears tuned for weather, usually it would be fine, but there had been stormy bouts, and he didn't want to get taken by suprise. Delek had to slow his pace to address some of the company member who were talking about something of death. Axel wasn't sure, he was keeping tuned to the sky. He had heard a slight boom in the distance, but it was unnoticable by the humans, and even iridonians hearing levels, so it wasn't close enough. They were already half-way up the hill, and Axel was still not enjoying his participation.

Tag - Gunship

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    GM Note: I'll try to get a post up sometime soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.