main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: HOPE

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by RuneEisahn, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    [image=http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/09/odst_firefight_lostplatoon08092209.jpg]

The Clone Wars, Planet: Corellia Time: 2:00 P.M

The small group of ARC Troopers, headed by Captain Gaia, made they're way down the close knit capital of Corellia. "Why are we stationed here, the Seps aren't going to poke their nose in this system. They haven't shown up in two weeks!!" cried Lt. Giver.

"There is no evidence that they won't show up." Sergeant Nhil responded. "The absence of evidence is not alway the evidence of absence." Gaia said. "What the kripnak is that supposed to mean?" Giver asked. "It means shut your damn mouth trooper." Gaia ordered.

The Captains commlink flared. "Gaia reporting." the Captain said. "Captain, this is Admiral Piere. A Large Seperatist Fleet arrived from Hyperspace no longer three minutes ago. They're numbers rival in the hundreds. We are being outgunned. We have sent word to Naval Command and the Jedi Council. But this was too planned and coordinated. We did not expect this. Wait, they are-" Piere began, before the link broke.

"If there is a god..." Sergeant Nhil whispered, his head tilted up. In the atmosphere of Corellia, the Venator-Class star Destroyer Neva, was falling in a smoking wreck. It was the Admirals Flag Ship. And following it were Separatist Landing Craft.

"We have to contact General Kronn." Gaia ordered, before the bombardment began.....

[b]Republic Naval Command, Location: Coruscant Time: 3 Hours After Losing Contact with Corellia[/b]

Grand Master Yoda and Supreme Chancellor Palpatine sat in the planning room, discussing the recent events.

"The situation at Corellia is most dire." Palpatine commented.

"Agree with you, I do. Relieve Corellia we must. Important it is to the Republic." Yoda replied. "And then there is the fact of the certain artifact Master Quin Kronn holds with him. We must retrieve him and the artifact." Palpatine said.

"Yes, but who to send. Hmmm..." Yoda said. "I think I have an idea." Palpatine said, before activating his communicator. "Office, get me H.O.P.E."

[hr]

[b] Wosh, here you are. An High Orbital Precision Entry trooper (H.O.P.E). The Best of the best, well trained and on par with an ARC Trooper. Speacially bred for the tough missions. And this may be your toughest yet!![/b]

(A Note, H.O.P.E Amour is very, very similar to ARC Trooper Amour, but with personal adjustments.)

[b]Character Sheet:[/b]

Name:
    Race:
    Appearance:
    Amour:
    Weapon 1:
    Secondary Weapon:
    Specialty:
    Bio:

[b]Rules: [/b]
    *GM word is [b]LAW[/b]. If you do not like my decisions, take it up with me in PM. If you don't, you'll be booted.
    *Respect thy self and other players( in other words, no flamming)
    *Cursing is accepted, but do not get carried away.
    *PM [b]ALL[/b] Character Sheets. If you cannot PM, then simply put it here and i'll consider it.
    *I am aiming for hopefully five people(technically four), but if anyone wants to set out a confederate person, discuss it with me.
    *The most important rule of all.....have FUN!!! :P

[color=midnightblue][b]Xan Edit: Locked at GM's request[/b][/color]

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    Shatter reporting for duty, GM Approved

Name: Shatter
    Race: Human, aren't we all?
    Appearance: Uh, just look around, we aren't that different
    Amour: Typical ARC trooper armor and kama, but with a nice wrapping cape, all dark green, grey and brown.
    Weapon 1: Duel Sporting Pistols
    Secondary Weapon: Semi-automatic rifle
    Specialty: Stealth ops and infiltration
    Bio: I'm a clone, I fight clankers, I have no other purpose, what's left to tell? I mean sure training was fun, so were the about three hundred or so droid carcasses I've left in my wake, I know low numbers, but still. Just give me a gun and a mission, and I'm ready to go.

3. HairyWookiee12

HairyWookiee12 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2009
    OOC: Seems fun, I'll PM a CS when I have time.[face_peace]

4. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Commander's Approval: Granted

Name: XT-1530 (Chaos)
    Race: Human...
    Appearance: XT is equivilant overall stock to all other clones, typically with few overall appearance based differences. However XT is more apt to work out than most clones, feeling the direct need to ensure he posses enough strength to wield his weapons to easily eliminate the droids. XT has few battle scars, generally due to eliminating a threat before they have a chance to take a shot at him.
    Amour: XT's armour was pure white at the begining of the war. Over the numerous battles, he has marked his chest plate and helmet accordingly to each kill aqiured, depending on droid type, or vehicle type.
    Weapon 1: Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon
    Secondary Weapon: DC-17m Interchangable weapon system (Blaster)
    Specialty: Heavy Assault Tactics
    Bio: XT was developped under an experimental program like many others, but his was to create a clone that lacked the mental capacity to express fear, therefore allowing the clone to charge recklessly into a situation that would otherwise be impossible to have hope in. XT was also part of a sub-program to have developped an independent and free-thinking clone, believing that he would challenge the orders of his superiors. Unfortunately, XT didn't seem to care to grasp the independence of orders, and has been referred as "A Trained Rancor", by his comrades. XT was developped early enough, and therefore never experienced the victory and failiure on Geonosis. XT was initially deployed as a frontline troop durng the Dark Reaper crisis, and proved exceptional in combat, expecially on the Thule moon. Over numerous following battles, XT was overall promoted to Lietenant, and has commanded the respect of the lower ranked, along with the newer clones through his fearless drive to destroy droids.

5. DaReiste

DaReiste Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2010
    CS Not yet approved, as I cannot PM.

Name: RC-1123 (Lightning)

Race: Human

Appearance: RC-1123 has the appearance of the typical fresh out of training recruit, but there is much more to him than that. Under all the heavy plating of his armor is a body of many scars from his rigorous training exercises back on Coruscant. He is known to be agile, not necessarily bulky. He has a form akin to a lightning bolt being small, swift and deadly.

Amour: Lightning possesses a normal recruits armor. It is pure white and has barely been scathed as he is new to H.O.P.E.

Weapon 1: Sniper Rifle, Plasma/Thermal Grenades

Secondary Weapon: Blaster

Specialty: Support Assault, Sniper Rifles

Bio: RC-1123 Lives up to his nickname, Lightning. He is known for his silence and his adept use of a sniper rifle. His enemies barely have time to move before their heads are removed from their shoulders. His figure leads the enemy to believe that he is a joke, which is far from the truth. With the best aim on this side of the galaxy, he is a force to be reckoned with and is destined for greatness on the battlefield.

6. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    Very good. Welcome to the forums too. It looks like your off to a good start.

Approved.

GM Note: All I need is one more CS. Just one, and it shall be ready to take off. that is if anyone hasn't already given up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.