Beyond Star Wars: Hunt of Fates (AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by David_Skywalker, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. David_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hello, all. I am new here and this is my first fan fiction. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Story:
    Forty years have passed since the Yuuzhan Vong were driven out of the galaxy. Forty years have passed since the galaxy was seriously threatened to be destroyed. But that's all about to change. Recently learning that the Sith have managed to construct a midi-chlorian raising device, the Jedi have dispatched as many Jedi as they can to foil the plans of the Sith - to create a Sith army. Meanwhile, David Skywalker has wrecked his ship on an unknown planet and has no way of getting out. The Jedi are desperately in need of David, as the Jedi are rapidly dying. Can his father Ben Skywalker find him in time? Or will the galaxy finally accept defeat?

CHAPTER I

Darth Trex walked down the halls of the Sith Temple on Korriban. The halls were nearly pitch dark, except for small torches on the walls every ten meters providing a small amount of light. The walls were made of grey stone with scattered vines growing inside the cracks and many insects inhabiting the rock. The halls were quiet except for the soft footsteps of Darth Trex. The Falleen wore a long black cloak down to his silver boots. He wore his hood back, revealing his green, eerie face. Except for a spot near the back where he word a long pony-tail down to the middle of his back that moved side-to-side as he walked.

Why has the master called me here this late? Trex mentally asked himself. The wife is angry. I will never hear the end of this. Unless...no. It couldn't be. Could it?

He walked into his master's chamber, the throne facing the large glass window opposite the entry as usual. Through the window, Trex could see a mass of flat rock land that stretched as far as the eye could see. The chamber resembled the hallways, dark except for the scattered torches that dimly lit it.

"I have been expecting you," the voice came from behind the large chair. The voice was low and scratchy. It sounded as if the speaker had been yelling for the past five hours. But Trex knew that that was not the case. The master's voice was always that way. " You are wondering why I have called you here so late in the night, yes?"

"Master," Trex spoke quietly. "Is it finished? Has it been completed?"

"See for yourself."

Trex looked to his left, and saw that a large wooden door was ajar. He walked over to it, the silence deafining him. He was getting anxious. He wanted to sprint, but he would continue to be patient. The walk seemed endless, for the chamber had an illusion feel to it. It was fifty meters long, one hundred meters wide, but it looked half that size. Finally Trex reached his destination, reaching out his right hand and touching the door. It was warm, almost hot, due to the heat that was coming from inside. He slowly pushed the door until he could walk through it. He silently gasped. Yes. It is done. Finally. The Sith will reign once more! The room that he had entered was tall, yet narrow. And he stood before a glowing red laser that stretched from beneath the floor, all the way through the roof. He figured that the ten meter-wide red beam could be seen from virtually anywhere on the planet. There was a control panel in front of it. He walked up to it. The panel barely stood above his waist. On top of the flat surface was an indention that was in the shape of a large hand. In the middle of it was a small hole the size of a head of a pin. That must be where the needle is, Trex thought. And inside the needle are the midi-chlorians.

He walked out of the hot room, just noticing that his head was drenched with sweat due to the immense amount of heat that the beam was producing. He entered his master's chambers.

"Master," he said. "It is beautiful. May I begin?"

"You may, apprentice," the voice said, his body still completely hidden by the throne's chair.

Trex walked to the right of the chamber and entered a large room where forty beings of different species ranging from Humans to Duros were sound asleep. Trex gave an evil grin. "It is time."
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.