main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Hyperspace Membership Kit and Convention Perks

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by j-jawa3, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    So, does anyone know if getting a Hyperspace Membership just for CV would be a benefit? I'm not sure if it made things easier at CIV, but at CIII I thought it did help at times, even though so many registered for just that as well.

2. ksomm814

ksomm814 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    If you weren't a hyperspace member by May 4th, you won't get Hyperspace perks at CV.

3. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    This might be a ridiculous question, but seeing is I can't seem to find a direct answer anywhere...

I was a Hyperspace member before/on May 4th, etc etc, but I didn't get my CV tickets until July 1st or so. Does that mean they won't send me that Hyperspace convention perks thingamajig in the mail, or do they just send the package in the mail regardless if you have CV tickets or not? (I assume the latter, but I've not seen anything written anywhere that confirms that...)

4. Robonino

Robonino Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 29, 2009
    Just got mine; very cool stuff! The patch and comic are especially great. I'm loving it.

PS If you were too late to order your Hyperspace membership, I saw at least one kit on eBay (no membership or perks I guess, just the stuff from the kit).

Everybody else got yours?

5. ksomm814

Mar 17, 2005
    Mine came today too. I can relax now. :)

6. clonetrooper10

clonetrooper10 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2010
    Still haven't gotten mine yet, but I did find out what the perks are for C5.
    There will be a special kiosk that you have to put your hyperspace code in and it will give you a ticket for the landyard. There will be a special entrance into the show for members and also a line to get into the celebration store. That I believe is all I saw if anything I missed please add it on here for everyone to read. See you all at the show.

7. ksomm814

Mar 17, 2005
    What do you mean by code?

8. Robonino

Dec 29, 2009
    Good question; I'm unsure of this as well. Anyone know?

9. shakes116

shakes116 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2009
    I got my membership in January...still havn't received my tube yet though.

Unfortunately, my hubby doesn't have a memebership...so I don't think I'll be able to take advantage of the perks. Unless he's allowed to tag along in line with me :)

10. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    I'm volunteering for Anne so assuming I get my Hyperspace lanyard/badge/whatever I'll let the wife use it to get in early. Because I'm a cool hubby like that. :p

11. ksomm814

Mar 17, 2005
    Content Removed

12. clonetrooper10

Jul 6, 2010
    The code that you sign on at hyperspace at starwars.com & starwarsshop.com . Its like your pssword, if you have forgot what it is go to Starwars.com and try to log in to hyperspace. usually there is a spot where you put your email at and they will email you your code.

13. Robonino

Dec 29, 2009
    I can't find anything like that... any other advice?

14. ksomm814

Mar 17, 2005
    The code that you sign on at hyperspace at starwars.com & starwarsshop.com . Its like your pssword, if you have forgot what it is go to Starwars.com and try to log in to hyperspace. usually there is a spot where you put your email at and they will email you your code.

Ok, the way it sounds is that you'll need to log into something with your hyperspace id and password, probably on the registration kiosk that they said would be available. To check if you remember your password, click below.

http://www.starwars.com/webapps/registration/sign-in?forward=/fans/hyperspace/

Hope this helps.

15. Robonino

Dec 29, 2009
    Thanks for the help. However, on that page, I simply log in with the standard password that was of my choosing...

16. kina

kina Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2010
    We got our tube today. This will be our first Celebration so we didnt realize fan club members would get CV perks so we only bought one membership...didnt see the point of having 2 kits of the same stuff. I'm hoping that they'll let us be in line together but I doubt it.

17. clonetrooper10

Jul 6, 2010
    You get 4 tickets for nonmembers, they just won't let you use them in the celebration store.

18. kina

kina Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2010
    Great! Where did you hear this? Is it something they did at past Celebrations and do you get the tickets with your lanyard?

19. shakes116

shakes116 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2009
    ...Seriously? Because thats pretty awesome. IS that on the hyperspace website or the CV website?

20. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    I think if its like previous shows, it's basically 1 ticket per day, used to call it the 'friends and family' pass

21. clonetrooper10

Jul 6, 2010
    Yes, thats exactly what they are. They've been doing this for the last 4 celebrations. And this will be the last, since the dispanding hyperspace this year.

22. Grog_StarKiller2

Grog_StarKiller2 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2007
    I sent an e-mail saying that I had not received my kit, and asked how to prove my membership at CV. this is the response I received.

Greg,

The kits can take up to 6 weeks to arrive, so you should be receiving your kit shortly. There is nothing in the kit that you'll need for CV -- you simply need to present your driver's license or other ID and they'll have you listed on the Fan Club roster to receive the CV perks.

Regards, Lucas Online

23. Grog_StarKiller2

Grog_StarKiller2 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2007
    In addition this is what I found on the CV perks.

6. What are the Celebration V perks?

Hyperspace members active on May 4, 2010 will be eligible for fan club perks at Star Wars Celebration V, including:

* Dedicated Show Entry Line. Each member of Hyperspace will be able to have one guest with them in the line for the show opening each morning. The guest of each Hyperspace member will not need to have credentials to be in line, but they must be accompanied by the member. Only one guest per member will be allowed. The Hyperspace line will enter the Convention Center first when the show opens each day.
    * Exclusive Lanyard. One per Hyperspace member.
    * Dedicated Registration Kiosk. For Hyperspace members only.
    * Dedicated Line for Merchandise at the Celebration Shop. For Hyperspace members only. Members will not be allowed guests in the dedicated store line.

24. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I recieved the kit today in Denmark.

Apparently the end caps had poped off (if there ever was any) so the mail man saw fit to push the 2.75" in diameter tube through my 2.3" tall mail slot. I guess he has some kind of death wish.:mad: [face_beatup] :mad:

So I wonder if somebody could please tell me if I am missing anything, thanks.

2 posters
    Kotobukiya Darth Maul add
    A page with Boba Fett and Slave 1
    A page Yoda Origami
    Letter from the Fan Club
    Dark Horse Comic with Vader and 3PO
    Customize your vechicles stickers
    Head-To-Head Add
    Mimobot add
    Temporary tatoo
    Star Wars Galaxy add
    Membership Card
    Old Republic Card
    Side Show Card
    Empire Patch
    LEGO Key chain
    Empire pencil

25. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    Really hope mine shows up soon. Realized that it is prolly taking longer because I had a family member's address in my account that I now have forwarding to my new house. <fingers crossed>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.