main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Hyperspace Membership Kit and Convention Perks

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by j-jawa3, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    The tube I had didn't come with caps at the ends. Instead the ends of the tube were bent inward.

I double-checked the stuff I got and you're not missing anything.

The card from Sideshow is a gift card. Go here to enter your code to determine what the value of your card is. My card is worth 25 in sideshowcollectibles.com dollars, so maybe yours will have the same amount.

2. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Thanks, glad to her it.
    It wouldn't have hurt them to secure the ends with some tape though. It doesn't seem very safe to ship an open tube.

I noticed the Side Show card is a gift voucher. I will check the value when I get home. Thanks for the link.

3. Foxbow

Foxbow Jedi Padawan

May 20, 2010
    Kit came on the 21rst.

4. shakes116

shakes116 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2009
    Got mine.

I thought the keychain would be nicer at least, to be honest. And I liked the ESB poster....but to be honest, I became a memeber for the CV perks.

5. clonetrooper10

clonetrooper10 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2010
    Still no kit, its the same for my C5 badges. It just makes me think on whats really going on.

6. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Thought I should bump this again, as I'm really undecided about getting another membership this time.[face_thinking]

7. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    I thought you couldn't sign up anymore if you hadn't already. You at least won't get any benefits at CV if you are able to sign up now. That cutoff was back in April-ish.

8. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Didn't you read ksomm814's answer to you last time?

9. clonetrooper10

Jul 6, 2010
    As far as we know Billy this is the last year for the hyperspace membership. So only God knows if there will be a star wars fanclub or not.

10. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Whoops. Sorry I didn't notice your reply the first time around, ksomm814!:oops:

Thanks for everyone's quick reply.

Interesting the cut off was back in May. For C IV I just bought the membership on site, next to the Will Call.
    Guess I'll have to make due without a membership this time around. Hopefully I won't miss out on much without it.

11. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    When I returned home Sunday afternoon after a long weekend of trooping and saw the tube sticking out of my mailbox, I knew immediately what it was!
    Since I'm a patch collector, that was a real treat along with the poster and other goodies. I rather have gotten something versus not receiving one at all.

12. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    My tube finally arrived at my mom's house (I used her address when I signed up last year since I was living overseas) and she's sending it to me right away. Awesome.

13. clonetrooper10

Jul 6, 2010
    Still no kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!![face_frustrated] I get no respect.........

14. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Clone, I want to buy you a beer or drink of your choice .If your going to the TFN party , ill be there around 10 so try and find me.
    Were in this together. LOL

15. clonetrooper10

Jul 6, 2010
    I'll be there ,at least its one thing I don't have to worry about. I'll see you Echo at the TFN party.

16. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    Just think, in two weeks all of this drama of ticket & kit delivery will (should!) be behind us and we can all laugh about it over a nice cold beverage at one of many parties. I imagine it going something like this:

"Remember back when I thought my badge would never arrive?"
    "Sure do! That was rough."
    "Yeah, I love my badge" <kisses badge>
    "Want another drink?"
    "Yes. Yes I do."

Aaaannnnnd...scene.

[:D]

17. clonetrooper10

Jul 6, 2010
    I'll be happy as long as I get my badges, if I don't get the kit til I get home thats fine. I have all my days planned ahead, so I just don't want to loose anytime at the show. You know how it is Mattdoc, the older you get the less patience you have with stupidity and nonesence. [face_skull]

18. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    No kidding. I'm only 34 and mine ran out like 10 years ago.

19. clonetrooper10

Jul 6, 2010
    I got 6 years on you my friend, I'm a big wopping 40.. Good news though got my C5 badges today, and made arrangements with the person getting the other badge. Now I can relax, still no fan-club kit though, OH WELL!

20. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    Excellent news! The badge part, not the being 40 part. [face_laugh]

21. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    yes Clone,great news. Hope to have mine by tomorrow.

22. clonetrooper10

Jul 6, 2010
    I'll say some prayers for you Eric.[face_praying] Hopefully you will get yours my friend.

23. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    Well, I must say.
    Glad to hear some good news from Clonetrooper10! Good to hear you got your badges.:D

24. Jinsei

Jinsei Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2010
    I got my badge today!! Yeah!! Um, were we suppose to get a lanyard in our tube? cause, I didn't get a lanyard with my badge, and I don't seem to have one in my tube (which I got mid- July I think), or do we pick them up at the convention. And how will they know we belong to hyperspace at the convention?

25. Grog_StarKiller2

Grog_StarKiller2 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2007

You need to pick up lanyard onsite..
    There is nothing in the kit that you'll need for CV -- you simply need to present your driver's license or other ID and they'll have you listed on the Fan Club roster to receive the CV perks.

Regards, Lucas Online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.