main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars II Title Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by jedi5150, Aug 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Well folks, it's official. Episode II will be titled ATTACK OF THE CLONES. I created this thread so that we would have somewhere to discuss it amongst ourselves. So post away!

Doug

2. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Wow.
    It seems like the announcement has shook the very foundation of fandom. From what I know about the film it has the potential of being one of the best films in the series so the name doesn't worry me in that way.
    I do admit that the name is pretty cheesy. I don't know if I will ever warm up to it.

3. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    I agree with Erik. Of course, I was never super fond of "Return of the Jedi"...I always thought something like "Fall of the Empire", "Palpatine's Defeat" or something like that would have worked better, but oh well.

I have read MOST of the spoiler material available and let me tell you that I don't think this movie will suck in any way. I think it will probably be completely awesome! Besides, Jar-Jar is only in it BRIEFLY! Let's face it, STAR WARS is kind of a shallow title itself, so let's not be too quick to judge the quality of the movie based on the title.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.