main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars IMAX

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Jayna, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Is anyone planning on going over to Tampa for the Episode II IMAX opening night?

I'm going to be there for the midnight showing. It sound like it's going to be a blast. I was thinking if Daytona people were planning on going, we could meet up there. Hey- if we have three it's an official meeting! :)

2. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    What is the date and the time for the opening of the film? I hope that it isn't on a Friday like I think it will be on. I could go over on a Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. I read that the film was going to show until December 24th. Is this true?

3. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Oh- I'm sorry for not including that. [face_blush]

The opening showing is this Thursday (technically Friday am) at midnight. I personally can't think of a better way to spend my Halloween!

It's over at the MOSI IMAX theater in Tampa. I think there's another one in Tampa, as well.

Here's the link for MOSI. You can buy your tickets here too.
    www.mosi.org/starwars.html

4. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    It's also playing at the Tampa Channelside IMAX. I am going in costume this Saturday, the 4:30pm showing. We are collecting toys for charity.
  5. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    I am trying to gather folks who are interested in going over to Tampa sometime soon to check out the IMAX presentation. I there anyone in here that would like to go, or go again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.