Star Wars IMAX

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by Jayna, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Is anyone planning on going over to Tampa for the Episode II IMAX opening night?

I'm going to be there for the midnight showing. It sound like it's going to be a blast. I was thinking if Daytona people were planning on going, we could meet up there. Hey- if we have three it's an official meeting! :)
  2. Forja-Bingbey Jedi Knight

star 3
    What is the date and the time for the opening of the film? I hope that it isn't on a Friday like I think it will be on. I could go over on a Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. I read that the film was going to show until December 24th. Is this true?
  3. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh- I'm sorry for not including that. [face_blush]

The opening showing is this Thursday (technically Friday am) at midnight. I personally can't think of a better way to spend my Halloween!

It's over at the MOSI IMAX theater in Tampa. I think there's another one in Tampa, as well.

Here's the link for MOSI. You can buy your tickets here too.
    www.mosi.org/starwars.html
  4. Karma Jedi Knight

star 3
    It's also playing at the Tampa Channelside IMAX. I am going in costume this Saturday, the 4:30pm showing. We are collecting toys for charity.

star 3
    I am trying to gather folks who are interested in going over to Tampa sometime soon to check out the IMAX presentation. I there anyone in here that would like to go, or go again?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.