main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN Star Wars in 3D: 2012....who's waiting in line with me?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by deepbluejedi, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deepbluejedi

deepbluejedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2002
    OFFICIAL!

http://www.starwars.com/movies/saga/announce3d/index.html

2. tainted_crimson

tainted_crimson Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2006
    Honestly, I hope the first one is an utter failure. I hated my 3D experience, and that was for a movie actually shot with 3D cameras, not just formatted for it after the fact.

3. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    As a fan of EP 1 , and a novice on 3-D since I havent seen any current movies in said D, I WILL be there 2nd in line John.

4. deepbluejedi

deepbluejedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2002
    Amy, if you're talking Resident Evil in 3d.....movies like that are shot in 3d with the purpose of doing stupid, gimmicky 3d stuff. Depending on the movie, you can either be immersed in it....or you can be bombarded by things flying at your face.

First thing I thought about TPM in 3d was the podrace, and the underwater sequence on Naboo....should look pretty sweet.

Besides.....Star Wars returns to the big screen, line waiting with your best friends....nothing beats it.

5. tainted_crimson

tainted_crimson Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2006
    I'm just not that into the idea of waiting in line for a movie I've already seen numerous times when the only added gimmick is 3D, which may not even be worth the admission. The experience of watching 3D with my glasses is a pain, and while RE4 is the only full-length movie I've seen in 3D, the clips of TRON: Legacy at SDCC also did not thrill me with the 3D aspect.

6. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    "whisper's", im right there with ya Amy

7. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Another movie premiere trooping event. Hooray.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.