main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars in 3d- Possible replacement for SWMA

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Anonymous_Jedi, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous_Jedi

Anonymous_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Oh, I see. Yes that's me, I'll go grab it, thats one that I don't use normally.

2. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    I'm happy to report after about a week of downtime, SWi3D is back online. I hope the people that came via the news post keep checking back so that they see that it's online.

Maybe it could be posted as news, but I'm not sure if it's worth.

But SWi3D is back online, with no data loss. So it's just the way it was when it went down.

Enjoy! :)

3. Krabbewww

Krabbewww Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2001
    OK guys you all read what AJ wrote, now come on and post some artwork...
    I don't want to be the only one who shows off his piccies.
    Let this great site grow as SWMA did...

4. DarthFoole

DarthFoole Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 23, 2001
    unable to display the models page in Netscape 4.79, though it worked with IE. might want to look at your browser compatibility, as i nearly turned around and went home after not getting it to work in Netscape.

5. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    That's odd.. I'll check although I only have netscape 6 to test it with, I'll find a comp with a lower version.

6. Iceworm72

Iceworm72 Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2001
    Just a little update... THE SWMA IS NOT DEAD. ;) Actually there are a lot of complicated stories I could tell and a few simple ones to illustrate our long hiatus from your midst... Though to be brief I will simply say that we are volunteers and family men... Hence, our jobs and families do tend to put several weeks between the bursts of activity to return the beloved Giant to its home on the Net... Patience a bit longer. We are still working on the minor details. I can not say when it will be back but THE SWMA LIVES STILL! =)

For now though a noble effort by a loyal fan. Kudos, Anonymous_Jedi...

Sincerly from the defacto press secretary of the SWMA & the SWMA:eek:riginals.

P.S. I hear ya, Zoo and I agree whole heartedly.

7. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    Well I'm glad to see it's not dead! :)

Thank you, I try! :)

If SWMA is revived there will obviously be no place or point for SWi3D, which is fine by me as I hope to maybe help out with SWMA if it's resurected *cough*hint*cough* ;)

8. Iceworm72

Iceworm72 Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2001
    Don't throw in the towel just yet. Collect all the models you can. We can have them incorporated in to the archives and then when all of the numbers and passwords are correct and the lights come back on your efforts will not have been in vain or without fruit.

As for helping out... That is not entirely my decision but I can ask the rest of the "board" if you can call it that. Extra hands willing to work are always a good thing in my book.

Anyway, I appologize to all of you who have been faithfully entering the SWMA address praying it would be there. I should have posted a note sooner. The hardware damage was dealt with and now we have a few crossed wires to straighten and then the site should become visible to everyone...

Again, I don't have a time frame on this next phase but I am hopeful it will not take too long.

9. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    Check your mail :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.