So NV Star Wars In Character Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by KleptoKlown, Nov 12, 2009.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 5, 2004
    star 2
    I know it's been a while and this kind of died. But seeing as how I have my computer back I would be willing to start my game back up. If you need to be reminded where everyone was the old topic is still around. But I'll go ahead and post next steps, and you guys can decide if you wanna keep playing.

    Others are still welcome to join should they want to.



    Daxter

    You take a swing at the barabel but it swiftly ducks underneath and comes up with a vibro-axe uppercut. Which you nimbly roll away from.

    "You know, the bossss ssaid to leave you alive. He never sssaid how much alive."

    The barable stares at you with cold red eyes.



    Sha

    You board the Sith Transpot with Arick and he heads to the cockpit to prepare for takeoff.

    "Listen. I am really sorry about the way I acted earlier. The line of work I did after I left the Order was more of a 'never show your true colors' kind of thing."

    You feel a tinge of something in the Force... regret maybe? You also feel a good deal of confusion swirling around another emotion you can't quite put your finger on.

    Unless you have something pressing to do beforehand (other than conversation) Arick takes off and plots a course for Taris.





    Tag





    />/>
  2. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    "Yeah well you talk big, but when your body is broken I'll put a leash on you. Then you can take me to your bosssss"

    And I attempt to kick the lizard.

    d20 (13) + base atk (7) + str mod (4) = 24
  3. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 5, 2004
    star 2
    Daxter

    You hit, go ahead and roll damage please.
  4. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    Damage Roll

    d10 (8) + str mod (4) + 1/2lvl (3) = 15
  5. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 5, 2004
    star 2
    Daxter

    Your kick catches the barable right under the chin and staggers him backwards. He shakes it off and snarls as he takes a roundhouse swing with the vibro-ax. You just barely have time to react as this thing was coming right for your neck. Looking at the barabel now, it seems he may be past caring what his orders were.


    Tag
  6. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    I attempt to hit him with a spinning round house kick!

    Attack Roll:

    d20 (19) + base atk (7) + Str mod (4) = 30

    Assuming I hit (dangerous I know)

    Dmg Roll:

    d10 (9) + str mod (4) + 1/2 lvl rnd dwn (3) = 16
  7. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 5, 2004
    star 2
    Daxter


    Normally assuming does lead to bad things, but in this case with a 30... I'll let it slide :)


    With the great unnecessary huge swing the barabel left himself exposed and you capitalized on it... with a Chuck Norris to the back of his head. You land square and the barabel goes down hard and he doesn't seem to be awake anymore.

    So now you find yourself in the same room, only with an unconscious barabel instead of an awake one. There are still only two exits in the room. The one you entered in and the one the dark scary man left through.


    Tag
  8. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    I begin looking for something to fashion a leash out of and attach it to the Barabel's neck. I then proceed to look for something to make restraints to bind the Barabel's hands and tail so they cannot be used as offensive weapons. I also relieve it of it's other weapon that it was trying to cut me up with.

    Let me know if I need to make some rolls for that.
  9. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 5, 2004
    star 2
    Daxter


    Give me a perception check to see if you find anything. And in the case that you do, I will need a STR check in case the barabel wakes up.


    Tag
  10. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    Perception d20 (6) + Skill (10) = 16


    STR check: d20 (14) + STRmod (4) + half lvl (3) = 21
  11. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 5, 2004
    star 2
    You find some sort of loose cables lying on the ground and decide that those will do for restraints. The barable doesn't even bother to start to wake up as you lasso and hogtie him.

    During the course of your work you start to feel exhausted, like it's taking quite a lot of energy to tie up this lizard. You're a soldier, you've been around. You know your bodies limits. You haven't even come close to it, yet somehow, you start to feel like all you want to do is just lie down and sleep. So you actually start to do so midway through tying up the barabel.

    (I'll give you about 2 full-round actions until you finally pass out.)



    Tag
  12. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    I do my best to complete tying up the Barabel just in case he wakes up before I do :D
  13. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 5, 2004
    star 2
    You manage to just barely get the cable tied on the barabel before you black out. You're in a bit of a dream state, not fully unconscious. You can feel yourself being moved, but you have no clue where or how. When you finally come to, you have no real clue how long you were out. You're in what looks like a conference room. Theres a round table taking up the center of the room, and two doors on either side. The barabel is in the room as well, still tied up, only now he's tied to a chair. He's wide awake however and there is pure unadulterated rage in his eyes as he stares at you.


    "Thanksss to you, now the bosss will kill thisss one. I only assskk that he givess me the pleassure of watching you die firsst."


    Roll a perception check.
  14. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    d20 (5) + skill (10) = 15
  15. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 5, 2004
    star 2
    Looking a little harder at the barabel, you notice that he actually is tied up tighter than you had originally done. And in fact has more ties on him. You also notice there is a long knife lying on the table pointed at him.

    "Please Mr. Cthul... take the knife. End the lizard. It would ease my stress greatly."

    That familiar voice is heard as the door behind the barabel opens and reveals the same man who left you in the fighting ring. He walks in with an air full of confidence and it sends a chill down your spine. He lays his hand on the barabels shoulder and you surprisingly see fear in it's eyes.

    "Please, feel free to pay him back for attacking you earlier. And if you plan to hesitate because you don't wish to commit murder, forget the sentiment. This... thing's life is forfiet anyway. Whether by your hand or my apprentice, it really doesn't matter. Although it will tell me what kind of man you are, and what lines you're willing to cross. So like I said... feel free.

    He gestures toword the knife and seems like he is truly waiting for your reaction. The barabels eyes shift from the knife up to your eyes, and you can see a pleading there. Although the much talkative creature is very silent now. Though it doesn't seem to be of his own free will.


    Tag
  16. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    Sizing up the individual who appears to be in control and contemplating what he and his "apprentice" may do to this creature before they finally decide to kill it, Daxter takes up the weapon and stands before the Barabel, leaning in to whisper.

    "I do this so you may know peace."

    With a great weight up on his shoulders Daxter plunges the weapon into the Barabel's chest aiming for the heart.
  17. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 5, 2004
    star 2
    You plunge the dagger in and the barabel's eyes shoot wide open, then close slowly. A look of acceptance crossed his face as the last light left his eyes. The cloaked individual looks at you with distaste at the action performed.

    "Ah... a mercy killing. Not quite what I was hoping for, but from what your sister has told me, it was what I expected.

    He looks at you trying to gauge a reaction.

    "I mean, that is what you're here for, is it not? Your sister?

    He walks around to the other side of the barabel and takes a seat in one of the chairs.

    "Well... I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but she isn't here. That whole kidnapping thing was just a misunderstanding by an associate of mine. But I assure you, it has been dealt with. Last I heard, your sister was living a very predominant life on Coruscant. I could send you there if you wish to see her.

    The man looks up at you from a very relaxed pose in the chair. He seems to be awaiting your response.

    Roll a perception or deception (whichever is higher).
  18. BespinLuke Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jan 7, 2010
    I think I'm in the wrong room. ???
  19. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    ooc: Hello BespinLuke, welcome to our humble home.

    IC: Perception roll = 26 (d20 16 + perception 10)
  20. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 5, 2004
    star 2
    He's not telling you everything. You don't think he's lying however. Just leaving something out maybe. He is still awaiting a response
  21. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    That's awfully hospitable of you. I would in fact like to see her. Thank you....for your generosity.
  22. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 5, 2004
    star 2
    He smiles at you

    "Fantastic, I do apologize, but this might hurt a little..."

    STBS
    ]
    He makes a motion with his hand and a small needle flies out of the barabel's jacket and imbeds itself into your neck. You begin to feel very faint and woozy and after only a couple seconds you hit the ground hard. Before you black out completely the man walks over to you

    "Like I said, it may hurt a little. By the way, when you get to Coruscant, you might not want to mention that you're the son of a Jedi. Trust me."

    He chuckles a bit as he walks away, your last thought as everything goes black is wondering why anyone would have a problem with you being the son of a Jedi? It's never caused you trouble before...

    You snap awake, you're lying on a bench in the middle of a place you don't fully recognize, but it has a vaguely familiar feel to it. You look around trying to get your bearings. You see tall buildings and lots of people milling about, all sorts of races, quite a few you don't even recognize. Next to the bench you're sitting on is a sign that reads 'Imperial Palace' 'Imperial Guard Headquarters' 'Temple' and directions pointing you towards each destination. A man approches you in a full black military uniform, black helmet and visor, and quite the blaster rifle.

    "What're you doing? You can't just stop to take a nap on the benches whenever you feel like it. Get up and get moving before I have to take you in."

    TAG]]]]]
  23. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    "Yes sir. Sorry to be a nuisance!" I head in the direction of what's listed as "Temple"
  24. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 5, 2004
    star 2
    You head in the direction of the temple taking in the sights and sounds. Something about this place seems different, this isn't the same place you remember from previous visits or from the news holovids. As you approach the temple you see two men standing guard outside the entrance. They are both dressed in form fitting black martial arts gear with light armor plates on their chests, forearms, and shins. The one closest to you snaps to attention as you approach. He eyes you up and down as if assessing threat level.

    "Good evening, sir. Welcome to the temple, may I ask what your business is here?"



    TAG


    OOC: Sorry it took so long, I honestly forgot where I was going with this whole thing.
  25. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    "Good evening. I wonder if you can help me. I am looking for my sister."
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby