main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Star Wars in concert - Citizens Business Bank Arena - Ontario May 30

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AboutaSith, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Hey folks,

I just got word that the Star Wars in Concert will be at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario on May 30th for 2 shows! One at 3pm and another at 7pm.

This is a great arena. I've been to hockey games there a few times and there is no bad seats in here!

Presale starts on 03/11/10 at 10am until 03/12/10 at 10pm

Presale code is VADER

Tickets on sale via ticketmaster.

2. Darth_Al

Darth_Al Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2009
    I am going to try and get tix tomorrow for the 7pm show. As luck would have it the concert takes place the day after the library's Star Wars event. I am trying to work through my contact at Citizens Bank Arena to see if they would be interested in being part of our event in some way, shape, or form.

3. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    That's a great idea! I wonder if they'd do a Star Wars night at a hockey game to help promote the library & star wars event?

4. JediVixen

JediVixen Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2001
    I purchased tickets for the 3 pm show -- can not wait!!

5. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    That's so cool for you! [face_dancing]

6. JediVixen

JediVixen Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2001
    Anybody going to this concert?

7. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    I was going to go but now i am not able to but that's okay I seen it Anaheim ca last year

8. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    So I got my haircut on Saturday. And it turns out the girl who cut my hair is a huge Sci-fi fan and loves Star Wars so I told her about Star Wars in Concert and Fan Day at Disneyland and she was super duper excited and sounded very interested in going. So hopefully, she'll come and bring her boyfriend who is also a Sci-fi nerd as well. It's funny how you will just randomly meet people with the same interests. So yay for Sci-fi nerds everywhere!! [face_dancing]

9. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Cool.

The wife worked with on a job share with a teacher at her school. One day my Google Picasa was pulling in faces for face recognition and I saw a picture of him on my PC. I was like erm, why's there a pic of him on my PC? Turns out he was at FCBD one year and actually came by the booth, he was in the background in one of my pics!

Star Wars nerds are everywhere!

10. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    That's awesome Nikol. Is she gonna see us at SW Days? Did you tell her about the discounted ticktes for mentioning the IEFF for SW in concert? $9.00 off and no ticketmaster charge by calling our liason at the Arena, Jessica? Her number is 909-244-5516 in case you need it.

That goes for all of you here...if you know anyone whose going to SW in Concert or someone you think might want to go, give them Jessica's number and have them call to recieve the discounted tickets but they have to mention the IEFF.:D

11. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    I don't know. Hopefully. That would be kool.
    Yeah, Ronnie had an extra flyer thingy with Jessica's card on it so I gave that to her and wrote down the "magic" word. ha ha

12. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Bill and I sooo want to go to this! Hopefully our finaces will be good for going.

13. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    I put the ticket info onto our website. We should chuck it out on a tweet too!

14. DarthMalum

DarthMalum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2006
    is that a hint? :D [face_laugh]

15. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    There may be a
    Wiley little
    Earnest
    Edging
    Toward

Initiating
    The

Notion
    Of
    Whipping out a tweet in that sentence

[face_whistling]

16. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Boy are we excited. We are going to the concert on Sunday at 7pm. We can't wait. Is anybody else going? We did the going thru Jennifer and the IEFF to get the discount tickets. Can't wait. Going to be fantastic and I am going to need to bring a lot of tissues since I get real emotional real easy. Just thought I would post this and share with you all. What a BIG weekend for Star Wars. The Force is with us all.

17. LordMarduk

Mar 18, 2007
    You are going to have so much fun

18. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    So I got it to where if anyone brings the post card fylers we've got to the Arena box office between now and the concerts on Sunday, folks will get the $9.00 off and no ticket master charge simply by mentioning...you guessed it...The IEFF![face_dancing]

We'll be passing those out at SW Day at the booth and throughout the event. I hope you all realize how big of a deal it is to have this group associated with the Arena for this event! What an honor indeed!=D=

19. LordMarduk

Mar 18, 2007
    Truly great

20. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    How totally awsome it is![face_dancing]

21. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    Hey there Kiddies! I stopped over to the Arena today in Ontario and look who I saw...
    [image=http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af59/bobarocks2/2010-05-28101514.jpg]

I picked up some tickets for the show too...
    [image=http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af59/bobarocks2/2010-05-28103301.jpg]

I also picked up a copy of the Daily Bulletin, nice article with Anthony Daniels...
    [image=http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af59/bobarocks2/2010-05-28103447.jpg]

For all of us attending the concert on Sunday, lets talk about it tomorrow at SW Day at the library as to when and where we're gonna meet up before hand and or afterward!:D

22. Brownstien

Brownstien Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2010
    I NEED TWO TICKETS

(in 3-PO voice) HELP, PLEASE HELP :)

23. Jendi

Jendi Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 24, 2008
    Concert was WONDERFUL!!! Denny's after was great and I made it home at 1115 pm just in time for Episode 5 on Spike TV. LOL!!! Yes, I am watching commericals and doing laundry!! See everyone in June[face_dancing]

24. DarthMalum

DarthMalum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2006
    it was great seeing everyone again and the show was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    It was a great concert. We had such a great time. Stayed out in the parking lot for over 2 hours visiting with Mark and Mary from the In Line people. Wonderful to meet you, Beverly,and Adam. So wonderful to see so many of us there. I wish we could have displayed the Falcon there, but she got quite a few people hanging around her before the concert and after. It was so worth it to go. I know we aren't going to the John Williams concert this year because of going to this concert. But that is OK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.