main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Star Wars In Concert Coming Dec. 13th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Guys,
    SWIC is gonna be coming to Nashville on Sunday Dec. 13th so I thought it might be fun to make it an event. We could go down mid-afternoon and eat dinner in Nashville and then go to the concert. Tickets go on sale in two weeks. Post your thoughts and questions, its gonna be a blast! pv

2. thesilverspyder

thesilverspyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    i wanna go! i wanna go! i wanna go! Are we costuming the event or just soaking it up? Can we all sit together?

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    You can troop the event for the 501st or just wear a costume I guess, I'm not sure how the general seating works but seems like we could

4. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Only 501st. and RL can troop these concerts officially. They are doing 30 costumes per show I think with about a 70% 501st. 30% RL but you have to go through the local garrison (Midsouth for Nash.) I have no idea for RL. I personally dont care about trooping this because I want to see all the show. FYI you still have to buy your tickets even if you troop in officail capacity.

Tickets go on sale Sat. It would be cool if we all could get seats together but I'm sure unless we all ordered them together thats not gonna happen. Who's got the biggest limit on thier c.c.? lol

5. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I won't be able to go much less troop.

6. TKYTROOPER

Sep 18, 2005
    Update tickets are on sale now. Don't feel bad Matt no TX's anyway only formal cannon.

7. TKYTROOPER

Sep 18, 2005
    We got our tickets today!

8. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    This event seems pretty popular but after watching this clip from one of the solo performances, I'm not so sure it's worth the trip. However, I do give little Nien Nunb an Alpha for effort, and cuteness! And what's with this Hallowscheme in the forum here? Leia never looked so out of place.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgrrQwLdME8

[image=http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/79200890704AM_aznghostbuster.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.