main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp STAR WARS IN CONCERT COMING TO MANCHESTER!!!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
  2. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    The link doesn't work, but it still sounds awesome!!! When is it?

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Hmm... the link works for me. I just tried after seeing your post.

It's on Nov.12, 7:30-9:30. It's a Thursday, and pieces from the Lucasfilm archives will be there too! :D I can't wait for this!

4. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Ok it's working now. I would love to go if I could crash at someone's place...

5. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    You can at mine. I am in Manchester, that goes for everyone so TK BRING YOUR SW SLEEPING BAG WE CAN MAKE FORTS IN THE LIVINGROOM

6. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Are are also allowed to crash here if you would like as well Z?

John and I have already picked up our tickets for the show. I believe I will be dressing up for it as well for the 501st. They have asked us to dress for the crowds. They are still working out the details?

But I will be there reguardless. Make sure if you are thinking about going to get your ticket ASAP. This show has SOLD OUT! Every where it has been. I can get you the seats and section that we have out tickets in if you would like? That why you can look to see if you can get close to us? If you like ...lol Let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Hope everyone get's a chance to go to the show. This is a once in a life time event. And should be AWESOME!!

SeeYa,
    TK

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Awesome ...

John rec. the tickets this weekend for the show. SWEET!! It looks like we will be meeting at Brandons before the show I believe? He has offer to host a pre-show party at his place. Since he lives 5 min. a way from there.

So if you'd like to go make a post and we'll see how it goes.

SeeYa,
    TK

8. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Still dont know if I am going or not. HOPPING!!! But still willing to have every one over before. So let me know if still want to.

9. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    What time is the show?

10. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Sorry I can't go guys! I totally want to, but I just have so much work to do here. Becky and I are DEFINITELY coming to SMF though. Take pictures and tell me how the concert goes!

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    It's 4:08 and I'm just about ready to go. I CANNOT WAIT!! WHOOO HOOO!! :D:D

12. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Bah, you suck :mad:

13. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Awesome, awesome show. Wish you could have been there Z! I sure hope the concert some how, some way comes out on DVD!

14. metalinvader1982

metalinvader1982 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2007

Sure was.I was at the second Boston show.Such an amazing experience.

15. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    How was the Star Wars Props set up? Here in Manchester they needed more room to tight. IT WAS PACKED

16. metalinvader1982

metalinvader1982 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2007
    It was alright...

Though with the size of the garden it was a bit of a hike to see everything.The Vader and Chewie displays where tucked down stairs of the garden and not many people noticed them untill after the show.It should have been organized better,IMO.I didn't see the Boba Fett display anywhere.Was Fett at Manch?

17. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
  18. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Is that from you?

19. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    So this link has nothing to do with Star Wars and nothing to do with the concert - BUT - it does have to do with Manchester. Enjoy:

http://www.iheartchaos.com/content/nh-state-representative-anime-proof-two-nukes-wasnt-enough-news

20. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Good lord. In this day and age there are people that think like that, and I'm sure that he didn't mean anime but hentai. Dude has to do some research first. Either way, the dude is just WRONG and needs to resign! :mad:

21. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    You know what, I didn't even think about if he meant hentai and not anime. If that is the case, I agree with the hate on hentai, but either way what he said was sick. It's crazy to think we live in a day and age where we have to be careful what we do and say everywhere we go - gotta love the information age. It's the bane of public figures' existences. At least if he really is an asshat he was outed as one.

22. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Everyone did see that they are coming back to Manchester right?

Well they are... lol They have not yet said anything about the 501st helping out again this time. But I think i will be wait to check that out first. Last time they comp all the 501st tickets and everyone that dressed got in for free. I would love that again. Either way I'm pretty sure I go again unless....

Ummm... lol

They go to C5!! Oh yeah... I still think they will be there. It would make NO sense for them NOT to be there. Come on... There is the room for them to set up and play at the Convention center. And what better place to have the show.. come on in front of 75,000 Star Wars fans! How cool would that be..!?

Later,
    TK

23. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Steve Sansweet has already stated they will not be there. He was asked that on the Forcecast and he stated flat out they will not be there, and will be in another part of the country on the tour.

That's not to say they couldn't divert it for a night, but as of now they won't be there :(

24. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Lies...Lies..Lies!!!

lol... Like he knows anything. When you check them out on-line they only have shows posted till July 31st. So that means Aug is not posted yet.... meaning....

Oh I think we know what it means. lol

Later,
    TK

25. jedibearvt

jedibearvt Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2010
    This VT guy is looking forward to coming down for this show! Should be great.
    Gonna make a day of it...any recommendations for good eats in the area? Or a place where other fans are meeting prior to the show?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.