main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Sac, CA Star Wars in Concert (for Dusan)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JENuine, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JENuine

JENuine Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2011
    Hi, Dusan!

I know I said that I didn't have a log-in here and was mainly lurking, but I came across some info and wanted to be sure you would see it since you said you don't follow the group through Facebook. So, here I am, but I don't know if I will post much. [face_mischief]

According to the Star Wars in Concert FB page, the Hollywood Bowl dates are the only U.S. dates for 2011. Should you decide to follow through with making a trip out to Southern California to see it, you could indeed have a whole weekend of Star Wars goodness because Star Tours 2.0 opens June 3 at Disneyland. I would expect that there will be some fanfare surrounding the re-opening. I had also forgotten that Legoland will be opening a SW area this spring, too.

Hope this helps!

Jennifer

2. Dusan

Dusan Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2010
    You?re awesome! Good timing, I really needed some good news. I?m going to try & check everything out if I can. Thanks again for the info. Jennifer.

Dusan

3. JENuine

JENuine Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2011
    You're very welcome, Dusan. If you do decide to be there for the opening of Star Tours 2.0, I would say prepare to be very patient as it will not only be the opening of a new attraction, it will be during the park's busy season. Have fun!

4. JENuine

JENuine Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2011
    Just came across this today:
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/the-daily-disney/la-trb-star-tours-disney-star-wars-03201116,0,4708248.story

5. JENuine

JENuine Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2011
    I was not able to go to Myke's on Saturday to ask this question in person. Did you go to the concert, Dusan?? If so, I would love to hear about your experience and if you had any other SW fun while you were in Southern California. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.