Provo Star Wars in Concert (Friday)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth_Busby, Oct 13, 2009.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Darth_Busby Jedi Padawan

Hello everyone. I'm new to the boards, but definetly not new to either theforce.net or star wars. Just have never particpated in the forums very much. Back in 1995 though, I was a big contributor to the Holocron newsletter and other things that were on AOL at the time. If anyone remembers that :) Anyway, I have tickets for Star Wars in Concert on Friday, and I know its late, but was wondering if anyone here might want to meet up and attend. I bought 2 tickets, hoping I could talk my friend into going, but she had to bail at the last minute. If anyone might be interested, let me know....nxbusby@hotmail.com My name is Nick, and I live in Salt Lake City by the way. Not exactly Provo, but I thought this would be the best place to look if any fellow fans might want to go.
  2. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I'd take you up on that, but I actually already have tickets.
  3. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    So, where were you sitting? I was on the third row, close enough to get quite a hot flash :)P) from the gouts of fire and such.
  4. _JediKnight_ Jedi Master

star 2
    3rd row huh? Must have cost you quite a bit for those tickets. I didn't get to go. I was in California at Disneyland with family :)
  5. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    My Dad got the tickets as a surprise for my Mom, not knowing that she'd get suspicious when "Starwarsinconcert.com purchase" showed up on online banking.
  6. _JediKnight_ Jedi Master

star 2
    So what did you think of the concert? I heard it was awesome from a bunch of friends that went.
  7. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby