main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Star Wars in Concert in Nashville

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JocastaNu3, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JocastaNu3

JocastaNu3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2008
    Hey everyone,
    I thought I was gonna have to fly to Houston to see this, but Star Wars in Concert is coming to NASHVILLE! Accdg to the website, it's Dec 13 at the Sommet center, tickets go on sale Oct 24. www.starwarsinconcert.com.
    so going, no matter what. My christmas present will arrive early!!!!
    JocastaNu3

2. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    I might have to get some tickets....[face_pumpkin]

3. Jaden1138

Jaden1138 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    All right! We will have the money to buy the tix by then! I am SO there.

4. audiogirl21

audiogirl21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2001
    got our tix!!! can't wait!!

5. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    We could make this a Fan Force meeting/event!

My parents are getting Dan and me tix for Christmas.

6. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    Bout to order my tickets! yea! where's everyone sitting? A friend saw it in Houston and said it was awesome, OF COURSE! can't wait!

7. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Not sure I am going now. :(

8. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    Anyone gonna wear costumes to the concert? I'm debating on it. Might wear an Obi-wan costume.

9. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    FINALLY just ordered my tickets. I am the WORST procrastinator every. I am on the mid level, club level, or whatever they call it, not center, but next section over, so pretty good seats.
    I am looking forward. Now, to find a babysitter, because I ordered 2 tickets....
    Wish I had a great costume to wear. Been on my to-do list since oh, re-releases in the late 90s. still nada.

Happy belated Turkey Day

JocastaNu3

PS where is everyone sitting?????

10. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    Our seats are floor, section 4.

11. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    Does anyone know what time the doors will open? I remember reading the time in an email but I have deleted it. It was either one hour or one and half hours before show starts.

12. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    Hey, Got my tickets in the mail. They say doors open at 4:30 for the 6:00 concert. I am so excited. I think we'll have a babysitter, but that also means we'll be rushed....
    Is there any music better than this?
    can't wait
    JocastaNu3

13. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    Hey,
    What did everyone think??? We had a blast. had to leave a bit early, not sure what all we missed. I think we left after Luke and Leia's theme. Heard what I think was the battle of Endor music. Anyway, very, very awesome.

14. M_Jade-Skywalker

M_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2009
    It was a very good show all around. :) I actually was teary at the beginning and end.

15. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    I was not able to attend. :_|

I would like to have gone, but the "I just had a bad feeling about it"...just kidding. I wanted to go but it just wasn't possible. Glad it was good though.

16. audiogirl21

audiogirl21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2001
    we had a great time! i got a bit emotional at the beginning too.. ;-) ..i have to say, the THX then going into the main theme...wheew.... awesome!

great time...

17. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    Hey,
    I heartily agree. The beginning was just incredible. I teared up TOO! took me back to that first time!
    I thought they did an excellent job of compiling movie scenes, culling from different movies. I thought just about all of them fit the music they were accompanying. I enjoyed the props/memorabilia, but we were a bit rushed seeing them before the show began. However, since we left early, we had the exhibits all to ourselves. Got a good pic of Vader.
    I don't think any music ever composed will mean as much to me as John Williams incredible Star Wars scores.

18. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    Oh, sorry Kosh that you couldn't go. A friend of ours caught the show on PBS and taped it. Check the listings and see if/when it's on again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.