main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Richmond,VA Star Wars In Concert in Norfolk Tomorrow

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DragonLove76, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonLove76

DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2004
    Who here is going? :D

2. DragonLove76

Oct 2, 2004
    I just called TicketMaster, and they told me there are still tickets for ALL of the price ranges - $34, $54, $74 I am just going to do the $34 I think. Anyone wants to come

3. DragonLove76

Oct 2, 2004
    Looks like I am ending up going by myself, unfortunately.

4. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    Several of the beach area folks were heading over to the show.

5. DragonLove76

Oct 2, 2004
    I ended up going by myself. :( Was 15 minutes late. Almost didn't want to go, but FORCED myself to go at the last minute, since I really wanted to experience this, see what's it like without relying on youtube videos.

Paid $20 more for the $57 ticket ($37 was sold out) Conflicting answers from people on the phone told me there is STILL $37 available.

Totally my fault, I should got the ticket sooner.

Concert was neat, but seriously... really nothing mind-blowing though. (I guarantee anyone $37 is just as good as $57)

Merchandises was WAY too overpriced! Program Book - $30!!! T-shirts $35! Hat - $25. 3D poster - $20

I still ended up getting a T-shirt and 3D poster. That's total of $57+FEES+$35+20 = $120ish.

And not to mention car gas and wear & tear. Probably another $50 on that. Skipped food there. So, I guess total close to $170. It's killing me.

I would been more happier if 1) I didn't go alone, or 2) paid $37 instead of $57 for the ticket. 3) Had sex with a girl after the concert :p

But what can I say? I LOVE Star Wars! I am a sucker for Star Wars!

6. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2007
    sorry i missed you on this but i was there dressed as a jedi and hanging with the 501st.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.