main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Star Wars In Concert in Norfolk Tomorrow

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DragonLove76, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonLove76

DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2004
    Who here is going? :D

2. DragonLove76

Oct 2, 2004
    I just called TicketMaster, and they told me there are still tickets for ALL of the price ranges - $34, $54, $74 I am just going to do the $34 I think. Anyone wants to come

3. DragonLove76

Oct 2, 2004
    Looks like I am ending up going by myself, unfortunately.

4. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    Several of the beach area folks were heading over to the show.

5. DragonLove76

Oct 2, 2004
    I ended up going by myself. :( Was 15 minutes late. Almost didn't want to go, but FORCED myself to go at the last minute, since I really wanted to experience this, see what's it like without relying on youtube videos.

Paid $20 more for the $57 ticket ($37 was sold out) Conflicting answers from people on the phone told me there is STILL $37 available.

Totally my fault, I should got the ticket sooner.

Concert was neat, but seriously... really nothing mind-blowing though. (I guarantee anyone $37 is just as good as $57)

Merchandises was WAY too overpriced! Program Book - $30!!! T-shirts $35! Hat - $25. 3D poster - $20

I still ended up getting a T-shirt and 3D poster. That's total of $57+FEES+$35+20 = $120ish.

And not to mention car gas and wear & tear. Probably another $50 on that. Skipped food there. So, I guess total close to $170. It's killing me.

I would been more happier if 1) I didn't go alone, or 2) paid $37 instead of $57 for the ticket. 3) Had sex with a girl after the concert :p

But what can I say? I LOVE Star Wars! I am a sucker for Star Wars!

6. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2007
    sorry i missed you on this but i was there dressed as a jedi and hanging with the 501st.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.