main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Star Wars in Concert - July 5 Des Moines

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by UzTh4ce, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UzTh4ce

UzTh4ce Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2010
    Hey guys. Since I haven't had the chance to see Star Wars in Concert on tour yet (gee - why wouldn't they come to Egypt???) I'm looking at the July 5 performance in Des Moines, IA. There's a 2:30 show which Kristal & my parents are joining me on. I haven't bought the tickets yet and thought I'd see if any of you want to caravan up for the day. July 5 is a Monday and Des Moines is only about a 4 hour drive or so. I checked the website and as of Sunday 5/23 there were seats in the 12th row on the floor still available. Any takers? PM me or email me at UzTh4ce@aol.com with your phone number and I'll give you a call to make arrangements. I'll give you til May 31 to let me know. Can't wait to see you guys this summer - ready to be home again!

2. gandalfbmg

gandalfbmg Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2002
    I wanted to do this too, considering my family all lives in and around Des Moines, but we've already seen the show three times. IT's going to be bad enough if my family has a mini-reunion in Iowa that weekend (not being at the lake on July 4th weekend is a big deal for Sarah, she doesn't let it happen very often), there's no way she's going to let a SW thing sneak in there too. But if we're there maybe we can meet up for dinner or something. We know all the good spots in Des Moines!

3. UzTh4ce

UzTh4ce Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2010
    Wow - these boards seem drier that the Egyptian desert. Thanks for the offer, but I think we're going to make it a quick round trip - drive up, see the show, drive right back. Hope you guys have fun with the fam in Iowa!

On a side note, can't wait to see everyone (if there still is a group and such) when we get home. :)

4. GsWookie

GsWookie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    Hey! This is a great show, you won't regret going. I've seen it 3 times and loved it every time! (except Wichita where they didn't do the fire!) ;)

When will you be home? Will you make in time for the Bantha BBQ? If not, I think we're going to try to go to the Roller Derby on Jul. 10!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.