main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal Star Wars in Concert

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Tickets go on sale tomorrow for THE event of the year in Montreal.

on November 25th, Star Wars in Concert is making a stop here in Montreal.

Tickets range from 35$ to 350$

Check out the GEG website for more information.

2. Natalie1988

Natalie1988 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 27, 2005
    our tickets are purchased,This is going to be so much fun :)

3. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    I'm in the 328 Section, where are you going to be?

4. Natalie1988

Natalie1988 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 27, 2005
    Section NORD, Rangée P

5. Fallen-Hero

Fallen-Hero Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 5, 2009
    I'm going too! I'll be in Section 119, row N.

6. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    okay that's now an official Fanforce outing as there are 3 of us present ^-^

happy times.

you guys want to meet after the concert and go to a restaurant or something to talk about the experience?

7. Fallen-Hero

Sep 5, 2009
    Oh that'd be sweet, Seb. Only I need to be informed of this cause it will mean a change of driver for me. If we're having a Fanforce outing I'm dragging my mother instead of the aunt out (both are currently trying to figure out who is coming anyways). But I vote something not too expensive or far away lol. SWIC is already looking to be an expensive outing for me.

8. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    I was thinking something like Dunns which is rather cheap and you can get smoked meat or just dessert.

9. Fallen-Hero

Sep 5, 2009
    Sounds like an interesting idea. It'd be more of a midnight snack for me anyways, considering I'll probably have eaten dinner before the show. Out of curiousity, you have any idea if anyone from SithClan is attending? We might consider inviting them along for the FF afterwards. Would make for a bigger gang and we all the more we are the merrier, right?

By the way, it's just occured to me. Is anyone going to be dressing up to go? *is thinking she perhaps should truly start working on a costume*

10. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Yes the invite will be extended to SithClan and the Imperial Alliance.

Lots of familiar faces coming.

This will be great fun.

If there's more people who would be interested in joining us for an outing after Star Wars in Concert let me know.

If it wasn't in the middle of the week I would have organized something at an hotel nearby, but seeing at how it's taking place on a wednesday, I guess I'll just have to hold back this time.

11. Fallen-Hero

Sep 5, 2009
    Yeah, I'm sort of really praying that my boss won't be a witch with a capital B and not give me my day off as I asked last month. So, any updates on whether we are gathering after the show or not?

12. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    I'm planning on doing something afterward, Dunns or some other 24 hours deli.

13. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    All right people,

Those of you who can meet us after the concert, I'm making the stairs facing the windsor courtyard the rally point.

I'll be wearing a gray coat with coal shoulder lines and most likely my famously huge gray backpack.

It might take some time for me to make it to the rally point after the event as I might be helping out some of the 501st and such.

But I'm looking forward to see you there.

Pour ceux qui aimerais nous rejoindre après le concert, les marches qui font faces à la cour windsor sont le point de rencontre.

Je vais porter mon manteau gris avec des épaules gris foncée, j'aurais aussi fort probablement mon sac à dos gris.

Il n'est pas impossible que ça me prenne un peu de temps à me rendre au point de raliement parce que je vais probablement donner un coup de main au 501st et aux autres costumé qui seront sur place.

J'espère vous voir là-bas.

14. Fallen-Hero

Sep 5, 2009
    I can't guarantee my presence, the aunt is rather a snobby little snot and isn't too fond of this planning of ours. She said we'd see about it and well, to be truthful it'll depend on how she's acting tomorrow. No way I'm bringing her near you guys if she's the snobby rich girl that she can be... >.>

For those of you who attended the FF meeting with Ottawa a few years back with Audrey... lol, yeah it's THAT aunt.:mad:

15. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    It was nice to cross paths with you again Hero, maybe we'll catch up again sometime.

I got pictures coming. I'll post the link here once I'm done editing and putting an album together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.