Scotland STAR WARS (in Glaswegian) line-by-line

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by MrDankDonk, Jan 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi_one_and_only Force Ghost

star 5
  2. MrDankDonk Force Ghost

star 4
  3. selina Jedi Youngling

star 5
    May I ask you 2 cute boys what is so funny [face_laugh] ?[face_plain]
  4. Obi_one_and_only Force Ghost

star 5
    The whole story cute girl!

[face_laugh] kai se sena skotsezaki
    (and to you, you wee Scottish boy)
    :p
  5. selina Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Thank u for the kind words obi_one-and_only [face_blush]
  6. arabiansanchez Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, if I'm not mistaken DCI Vader just got on his bike to hunt down the neds:

Sheepshagger sees Vader approaching.

Sheepshagger: Whit man!, da screws ur pure gonnae beast us!

Hurry the **** up weilding that door back oan, a'?

Him-2: Whit? hoad on ya bleep. 's no ****ing easy when yer driving like a nun on eccies.

7. anakin_skywalker_sct Force Ghost

star 5
    DCI Vader turns his head to his two squaddies at his sides and says, "Right, beat it ya bawbags, ah'm gonnae take them myself, jist get back there and cover mah arse, awright?"
  8. MrDankDonk Force Ghost

star 4
    gentlemen, yir retrospective additions to the death baw trench run section shall be incorporated in the 'deluxe collectors edition' now being compiled....

however, might I ask that you get back in here sharpish and edit out the word that rhymes with 'punt' before some mod or other comes in here and locks us again....

I've still got scabs on my knees from the begging I had to do last time :D

:: edit :: OH

Too late to edit.... [face_blush]

:: awaits censure from on high::

ps Anakin_Skywalker_Sct ------ Scottish meet-up 19th October.... interested?
  9. arabiansanchez Jedi Master

star 4
    :_|

It's not possible to speak Glaswegian without atleast several uses of the C and F words. :D
  10. MrDankDonk Force Ghost

star 4
    aye, but then some canary will come and fudging lock the thread, and ban us poor canaries for a fudging week again.... [face_laugh]
  11. Star221 Jedi Youngling

Hiya Boys

I will make sure this thread will nowt get locked
  12. MrDankDonk Force Ghost

star 4
    and keep some bolt cutters handy, just in case.... :D
  13. selina Jedi Youngling

star 5
    what are Bolt Cutters Mr D.D ?[face_plain]
  14. Obi_one_and_only Force Ghost

star 5
    [JediMindTrick] Continue with the story[/JediMindTrick]

:)
  15. MrDankDonk Force Ghost

star 4
    as I may have said several months ago, Padawan SDM still has to deliver the celebratory drink'n'drugs party back at the Ned Alliance's base.

then I'll clean the whole lot up and post it as a single fanfic somewhere....

probably with pictures.

to prompt PSDM's creative juices, here is the last bit of story I posted........

scene select::: heroes return

our surviving heroes, and there are damn few of them - Sheepshagger himself, still carrying the unconscious and bloody Him-2; Handsome and Big Guy Chewin' Baccy in the Capri; Eck Strachillies; and a few battered looking pizza delivery boys - putter through the cross at the foot of Blackhill...

"Would you look at that......." exclaims Solo.....

Th entire population of the estate is running down towards them across the wasteground, cheering and waving their bottles in the air...

"Either they're lulling us intae a false sense o' security so they can nick ma car, or they really think we're heroes............."

And at the head of the advancing crowd, blouse unbuttoned to the waist, is Senga McGlimpshey, clearly pished as a fart and grinning from ear to ear.......
  16. PadawanSDM Jedi Master

star 4
    Sheepshagger :"Man, wid ye look at the state of here, she's oot O her trolley. Well it's now or never for a sh*g wi her".

He proceeds tae drap his kegs (again) and spots senga voluminous chest falling oot o her less than voluminous bra as she trips ower a stone

Sheepshagger: "Oh my....****, first again"
    Handsome Solo: Ya durty we bugger sheepshagger, huv ye no goat any control ower that microscopic tadger yet?"

Senga: "aw right ya pair o fannies? Rat wiz pure dead brilliant by the way. Yon Death-Baw is history man and the schemies are a safe noo"
    Hansdome Solo : "Cin ye put yer chest away doll, Sheepshagger is aboot to cream his kegs (again). Noo sure if its a ower right enough because that big bam Vader managed tae get right oot o the wiy"

Senga "come oan lads, it's a party at ma place"

They all proceed to Senga single-end for a massive party. Sheepshagger and Solo find themselves very popular wi the young ladeez enabling sheepshagger to break the world record for "in Y-front enjoyment".

Senga: "In appreciation of yer valo...brav...no keeking yerself, I wid like tae gee yous wan..."

Sheepshagger: "Dae me a favour doll, am totally spent..."

Senga: "O these auld community educa...scho...learning type medal type things. Well done lads"

Buckie bottles are opened and spliffs lit up as our heros celebrated intae the wee hoors.

Meanwhile, over towards Govan...

DCI Vader: "Aye party on doon ya fannieeeees. This isnae ower by a long shot"...

Cue music and credits....
  17. MrDankDonk Force Ghost

star 4
    filmed in buckie-vision

a Padawan/Donk Films Production

all rights reserved

© Padawan/Donk 2002/03
  18. MOTs_Minx Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  19. MrDankDonk Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_blush]

it is traditional for some audience cheering at the end of a Star wards presentation....

thankyou Minxy....
    now if you'd care to collecrt yir popcorn and handbag, go out into the corridor and along to screen 2, where the've just started showing STAR WARS in Glaswegian 2 - The Polis Strike Back
  20. Obi_one_and_only Force Ghost

star 5
  21. MrDankDonk Force Ghost

star 4
    I love retsina [face_love]

especially with spicey lamb meatballs
  22. Obi_one_and_only Force Ghost

star 5
    Spicey lamb meatballs, fried lamb kidneys, spageti with liver sauce, fried beef heart with lemon...
    yumm yumm!

Let's not forget boiled beef tongue!
    :D
  23. Yoshee RSA FFUK/EUROPE, CR Emeritus: London

Manager
    star 6
    Thread unlocked by request of author, on the condition it stays clean this time, or I will have to relock it, and it may be lost forever!
  24. MrDankDonk Force Ghost

star 4
    thangyouverrmush Yoshee.....
    I'm not adding any more to this, just bumping it up into view for the tourists. :D
  25. Yoshee RSA FFUK/EUROPE, CR Emeritus: London

Manager
    star 6
    Ahhhhh I seeeeeeee! That's why you asked for it be re-posted as a sticky before!

I'll see if that can be done easily.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.