main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Star Wars Infinity (Disney Infinity 3.0)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by StarWarsFreak93, May 5, 2015.

1. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I so wanted to kick Meebur Gascon off a cliff, too bad you can't kill him in the game.

Maul's probably the best fighter in the game I think so far, followed by Tano and Anakin . I like his specialty moves. He also uses the Galen Marek hovering Force Repulse technique. Savage also used Force Repulse but jsut the standing version. Talzin used the hovering and Force Lightning power and Force Shield in the toon that Marek used. Maul uses a red and black Force energy rather than green of Talzin, even of its just a game device its pretty cool and works well for Maul...

StarWarsFreak93 likes this.
  2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I assume no one on here plays the game on a PS3. This week I'll be getting a PS4, so I do plan on transferring my characters to the new console and game.

3. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Ooh, epic. Can't wait to play as Maul.

4. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    One thing I'm kind of annoyed about is that they make you purchase a new copy of the game (or download it) when you're upgrading from a PS3 to a PS4.

5. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2000

I started out playing on a PS3....then it had a hard drive meltdown. Now I'm waiting for my new PS4 to get here. And, yes, having to start over again is annoying.

6. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Well I thought that the characters leveled up from one console are carried over to the next.

7. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
  9. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  10. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Those powerdiscs look great.......I'm not going to get them but they're still cool :)

11. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  12. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Most definitely, I bet. They'll probably release a patch allowing them to be played.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  13. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Hope so. As I mentioned, the main characters I'm using are Ahsoka, Leia, and Sabine to a lesser degree. When the TFA playset is released, I plan on picking up a loose Rey and TFA playset off of eBay.

14. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    So how is everyone liking this game? I was thinking of ordering it on Black Friday. I will get other characters and playsets eventually if I really want to, but I wanted to start by focusing on Star Wars.

15. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I like it. Haven't played it in a few weeks since buying my PS4 and Battlefront, but I've already leveled up Ahsoka and Leia. I've got the Twilight and Rise playsets, and plan on getting the upcoming TFA playset soon, with a Rey figure. I also have Sabine, but have yet to use her that much. Thing is, I initially bought the Infinity game for my PS3, and am reluctant to purchase it again for the newer console unless I could get it for a fraction of the cost.

16. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Has anyone bought either the "Speedway" or "Toy Box Takeover" expansions? I've noticed that Gamestop is currently having a sale on them this week and am wondering if they're worth it.

18. Nyro87

Nyro87 Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2015

I own both but have only played Toybox Takeover and it is good. Basically a giant pre-made campaign mixing all the previous worlds together in a giant story.

19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Are they available as multiplayer?

20. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Is TFA playset coming out the 18th along with various related figures (Specifically a Kylo Ren figure) or have I been misinformed?

21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

It is. I'm gonna hold off and wait until the individual figures and playset are available on eBay. I'm planning on only getting Rey and the playset.

22. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    I just preordered the Amazon bundle with the play set and Kylo and Poe. Although I'm saving it as a birthday gift for myself on the 31st. Can't wait to play as Kylo!

23. Nyro87

Nyro87 Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2015

Toy Box Takeover is for sure me and the wife played it together. I assume speedway is but like I said I have not played it yet. I only bought it because I read a review comparing it to Mario Kart and was thinking to myself "Star wars Mario kart? Count me in."

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I'm sorry, when I meant multiplayer, I meant online.

25. Nyro87

Nyro87 Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2015
    Says 4 online. So I guess so.