main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Star Wars Infinity (Disney Infinity 3.0)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by StarWarsFreak93, May 5, 2015.

1. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    A very interesting and cool parallel I think:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From an early version of The Force Unleashed back when Maul was gonna be in it :

[​IMG]

Infinity 3.0:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Am out've the loop when it comes to video games these days, is there any plans of adding maybe Savage Opress, Ventress or Mother Talzin and her Nightsisters by any chance at some point like the Rebels characters were done? That would be pretty neat imo.

2. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Picked up the Star Wars Disney Infinity PS4 starter pack along with Obi-Wan Kenobi! Such a fun game!! Loving the Twilight of the Republic play set! Has an awesome story so far, and love hearing the voice actors back in their respective characters!

Celidore and thejeditraitor like this.
  3. TheAvengerButton

TheAvengerButton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 2011
    This game is AWESOME. Started playing Twilight of the Republic with my wife and I also spent some time on Rise Against The Empire, and it was really fun despite bastardizing the story of the original trilogy. Awesome game though, very beautiful on the PS4. The Battle of Yavin was really awesome.

Ahsoka's Tano and thejeditraitor like this.
  4. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

All the voice actors, like Ecstein as Ahsoka?

5. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Yup, she's voicing Ahsoka! James Taylor is Obi-Wan, Matt Lanter is Anakin (I guess that is the voice work he said he was doing a few months ago), Tom Kane is Yoda, etc.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  6. IG-13

IG-13 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    Picked this up yesterday and I'm loving it.

What's the max level for characters? Level 20?

7. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Sorry, but I think this image of Ahsoka investigating the Sarlacc just adorable :p

[​IMG]

StarWarsFreak93 likes this.
  8. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    I want this game but the rational side of me is like "really? dude you're 20 years old and spend enough money on buying all the comics and novels, you really shouldn't squander £150 on a single game with a couple action figures"

Nope looks like this is one Star Wars game that's simply not worth it for me regardless of how fun and entertaining it seems :ben:

9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Why £150? It's on the prior generations of consoles. At most £40 for Twilight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    £40 for Twilight of the republic
    £40 for Rise Of The Empire
    £40 for Rebels Set
    £40 for TFA set

It'll all add up

11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Ah ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

It's not that each set is an absolute requirement. And if I understand how it works, you can simply buy your favorite Rebels characters (individually) and play with them in any set; or OT characters like Han and Luke, or even the TFA characters when they're released.

13. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    TBH the whole concept of Disney Infinity confuses me so I'd rather just stay away......

TiniTinyTony likes this.
  14. shingi_70

shingi_70 Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 24, 2014
    Enjoying the game so far, taking my time with the story since its after it Kanan will be the only Clone Wars era thing for me to consume.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

15. JMSwallow

JMSwallow Author: SW Insider, SW Fact Files VIP

May 22, 2005
    This is so; but you need to find the "Champion Coin" for each non-playset character in the playset in order to unlock them.

16. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Somebody told me Kneesaa was in this and now I'm interested. Can anybody tell me if she is a figure or if she's just in background somewhere?

17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

So each playset has a "Champion Coin" for every character released in the Infinity Universe (include those yet to be released)?

18. IG-13

IG-13 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    So for the people who have played different Jedi, can you confirm each Jedi has their own unique skill set in the Skill tree?

Other than the basic increased health, more lightsaber damage, etc.

19. TheAvengerButton

TheAvengerButton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 2011
    Anyone catch Jar Jar frozen in carbonite in Jabba's palace?

20. JMSwallow

May 22, 2005
    Uh, no. There are coins in each playset for whatever characters are not in the initial release wave of figures and characters from other Star Wars time periods - for example, you can find coins for Darth Maul, Princess Leia or Zeb in the Clone Wars era playset.

You can mix characters from the same 'universe' in different playsets (so Rebels or OT characters on the PT playset, for example) but not from different franchises - no Iron Man or Mickey Mouse on Coruscant. But if you build something yourself in the game's Toy Box Mode, you can use any and all Infinity characters, game elements etc.

As for how stuff from TFA (and any other future content) is going to be introduced, that has yet to be revealed. Hope that explains things!

21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I'm learning more of this stuff as I go. So essentially Starlord can't fight Darth Maul in a Clone Wars era set, and Ahsoka can't go up against Thanos in the Guardians of the Galaxy Universe; but if we create/build our own set, they can go on an "adventure" together.

22. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    I have a question about the coins: if I start a new game on Twilight of the Republic, will I have to remind all the coins again? Because I'd like to start a new game with, say, Kanan.

23. IG-13

IG-13 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 13, 2005

I'm curious about this too.

I am having a buddy over this weekend and I am going to start a new save (Twilight) so we can start at the beginning. However I would like to use characters I have not played as yet.

24. JMSwallow

May 22, 2005
    Exactly!

I don't know the answer to that, I'm afraid. I would think probably not.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  25. IG-13

IG-13 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    I bought Obi-Wan and Yoda today at Target (still buy 2 for $20).

So I'm just missing Kanan and Ezra. I had no intention of collecting them all, but yet here I am.