main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Star Wars Infinity (Disney Infinity 3.0)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by StarWarsFreak93, May 5, 2015.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

Which console do you play on?

2. Darth Apostatis

Darth Apostatis Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2015
    so, how long would i have to play Rise before i find the coin for Anakin or Ahsoka?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 9 mit Tapatalk

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I'm wondering the same thing. I should be getting the playset for Rise soon (bought it from eBay). Meanwhile I've been gradually leveling up Leia, who I also bought on eBay; so she's prepared for the new game. Finding all the coins in Twilight wasn't too difficult.

4. Darth Apostatis

Oct 6, 2015
    they all seem to be in Tattooin

5. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Just got Rise in the mail today and started playing. I found the Ahsoka coin without much fuss; but I don't plan on using her in the playset until I complete it with Leia. My Ahsoka figure is already at Level 19 by now, and I almost consider that cheating.

6. Darth Apostatis

Oct 6, 2015
    good to know. now i can order the game

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 9 mit Tapatalk

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  7. IG-13

IG-13 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    I've got all the character coins in both playsets, and honestly there were easier to find in the Empire playset. Plus they are all on the first two planets, which is much better than the Republic playset, as some weren't even possible to obtain until near the end of the campaign.

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I'm only going to make an effort into finding the Coins of the characters I have, like Ahsoka, Leia, Sabine, and Anakin. Naturally, I'm hoping in the TFA playset, the coins for those figures are available as well.

9. LeiaBuns

LeiaBuns Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 7, 2015

I play on a PS4 (sorry I didn't get to you for a bit. I was playing Battlefront)

10. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  11. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Kylo Ren!! Definitely make the set and figures a Christmas gift for myself!

12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
  13. Duro_Blade

Duro_Blade Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2002
    I'm really loving this version of the game. I bought it mostly to play with my nieces and nephews, but I enjoy playing it myself. The addition of Kylo, Poe, Rey, and Finn is definitely welcome. I would love to see more Marvel characters coming into the mix beyond Hulkbuster and Ultron, though.

14. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I just played through the Hoth stage, and it certainly didn't disappoint. I loved how they incorporated two separate ways of bringing down the AT-ATs; either by the traditional fishline via snowspeeder as well as bringing them down from the ground up by taking their legs out one at a time.

15. Juggernaut1224

Juggernaut1224 Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2015
    I've really enjoyed this game! So many little Easter eggs :,). The figurines serve two purposes too. I've made some Tatooine themed book ends with them :3 was going to spend 100's! this was free. Although not amazing, I like them ;) [​IMG]

thejeditraitor and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  16. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  17. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  18. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Just wanted to share this picture I took of some in-game footage. Sorry for it not being the best quality. Hard to take a picture in one hand with a game controller in the other.

[​IMG]

StarWarsFreak93 likes this.
  19. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Soon that'll be a reality, meesa thinks.

20. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Not that I should complain, because I know the Infinity games are geared more towards kids; but that last boss battle with Vader in the Rise Against the Empire playset was relatively easy. I beat him with Leia first. With a force/lightsaber user like Ahsoka, you could probably beat him by nothing more than button mashing and barely watching the screen.

21. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  22. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  23. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Matt Sloan and Witwer made Rise Against the Empire" feel like TFU again, which was cool. I think "Twilight of the Republic" was superior though, really felt like an episode of TCW and I found it more fun.

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I liked both playsets equally. "Rise" had more ground action, and wasn't tied into any specific storylines from either TCW or the PT movies. "Twilight" had far more aerial action, and it followed the OT movies (albeit with some obvious liberties). Flying through the Death Star reminded me of the old SW games of the 90s. And you certainly can't go wrong with the chance to take down some AT-AT walkers.

25. shingi_70

shingi_70 Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 24, 2014
    Much preferred Twilight since it felt like a more complete game and I love character action games like Dmc. That said Rise feels just like the OT and replaying the big set pieces are just so fun.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk