main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Insider 101

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by russelguppy, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. russelguppy

russelguppy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Has any subscribers got there copy of issue 101 of Star Wars Insider, mine hasn't arrived yet and Titan aren't being to helpful - also it isn't in any of my local shops despite coming out on 28th April.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Nothing yet. I get mine by subscription. The distribution (and post) might be wonky due to all the holidays we've had. Is the April 28th date the US one or UK one? Remember we get ours a couple of weeks after the US.

3. russelguppy

russelguppy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    It was April 28th for the UK, US was earlier - the main problem is that Titan can't tell me if my copy has been posted, just that it should have come out on the 28th. The fact that it isn't in any shops would seem to indicate a problem but for Titan themselves not to know is pretty poor. At lease I'm not the only one without it - can you let me know if and when yours turns up Laj?

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Sure. I'll post it here when I get it.

5. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Has anyone seen this issue? Still nothing in the post and I didn't see it in the local WH Smiths yesterday either.

6. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Not noticed it yet, I will check tomorrow when I'm out and about.
    Been a while since I bothered buying Insider so I don't tend to look so much now.

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Still nothing in the post here. I called Titan yesterday and they said they didn't know of any problems, but the guy said he'd put the issue in the post for me.

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    FYI - my local Smiths had the new Insider today. I haven't gotten my issue in the post yet though.

9. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Yeah I also saw it today

10. Freelancer257

Freelancer257 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Sep 20, 2004
    I noticed that issues 100 and 101 were both in the shops a few days after the announced publication date. The adverts for subscriptions say that subscribers will get their issues before they're available in the shops, so Titan may not be living up to their advertised claims.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.