main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Insider 83

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jixton, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jixton

Jixton Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2005
    Hi. Can you give me an article from Insider 83 about Dark Lord ? I live in country where Insiders are not in sale so I can't buy it.
    I have only this

Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader begins on the Outer Rim world of Murkhana with Order 66 transmitted to clone troopers advancing with the Jedi against Seperatist positions. But on Murkhana, a clone commando refuses to obey orders, giving Jedi Roan Shryne and Padawan Olee Starstone a chance to hide. Unfortunately for clones and Jedi alike, Palpatine dispatches Vader to Murkhana to investigate the incident.
    ---
    Shyrne and Starstone struggle to escape the reach of the new Empire and keep the jedi traditions alive, with Vader in furious pursuit. We see the Empire's devestation of Kashyyyk with Vader swinging his saber and a certain Wookiee in the middle of the battle. We get to sit in on some of the first meetings between Vader and Moff Tarkin. And we visit Alderaan, where Bail Organa tries to solve the riddle of Vader's identity-and keep the new Sith Lord away from his infant stepdaughter and a certain pair of droids.
    Please, give me the rest of this article

2. Obiyodawinduvader

Obiyodawinduvader Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    The conclusion of ROTS sees the fallen Jedi once known as Anakin Skywalker trapped in the black armor that will preserve his life for decades and hide his original identity from a galaxy that knows him only as Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith. As moviegoers, we next encounter Vader above Tatooine, standing through the smoky ruin of Princess Leia's Tantive IV on Palpatine's grim business. But what happens in the decades between Episodes III and IV? It has fallen to veteran SW author James Luceno to tell the first story of the dark times.

::INSERT YOUR FIRST PORTION OF ARTICLE::
    While Vader is a formidable foe in Dark Lord, he is yet to become the character we know from A New Hope. "I spent a lot of timethinking about what Anakin's emotional state was in what I considered to be the transitional period," Luceno says. "There's a touch of Anakin left, but the Dark Side has posessed him."

It's not that Vader has regrets, Luceno says: rather, he's angry and confused, all too aware he's been manipulated by Darth Sidious. The new Sith apprentice's evolving relationship with Sidious is a key subplot to the book.

Sorry, gotta run, I (or some other helpful poster) will post the rest of the article later.

Obiy

3. -myndonos-

-myndonos- Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    "There's a touch of Anakin left, but the Dark Side has posessed him."

Thanks Jim [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.