main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Star Wars Insider ALERT!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    With Star Wars Insider going to an 8-issue a year publishing schedule, that makes two more chances a year to get answers to some of your collecting questions direct from collectibles guru Steve Sansweet via his Scouting the Galaxy column. Questions can be directed to scouting@paizopublishing.com, and Steve tells us he encourages photos too. If you'd prefer snail mail, it's: Scouting the Galaxy, P.O. Box 2898, Petaluma, CA 94953-2898. In order for questions to be answered either way, you need to include your full name, city, state or province and country if outside the U.S.

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Man! I still haven't sent out those photos to SW Insider from out last May outings. >_<

3. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    2 more weeks b4 Insider arrives!!!!!!

4. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Waaahhhh!!! :_| :_| My sister go and buy me the UK SW Comic instead of the SW Magazine! :_| The comic I also can get in Singapore.

Sorry people, no latest insight into the UK SW Magazine. :(

5. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Anytime this week!

Bothan Spies has been spent to KINO!!!!!

6. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    it should be out at KINO by last thu! Anyone seen it???

7. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Nope. :( No idea.

I'll be going to Orchard and Taka tomorrow so I'll check it out while there.

8. JediDarT

JediDarT Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2002
    Yeah I saw it yesterday (friday)

9. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Wah! how come u all all got time to go shopping this exam period??

10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    My exams is in 2 weeks' time and I can memorize within 1 day-1 week.

Got school projects to settle first.

I have to take something for my sister ASAP from Robinson.

I have to check out something related to my Cosplay at Taka too while in the area.

I have to buy more feathers from Spotlight(if buy all 10-20 packets at same time will pensan! :eek: )

I'm getting crazier . . . :p

11. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    So got or NOT???

12. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    Actually Insider was released here 1-2 weeks ago. I saw one at Ginza. $12.90 each.

13. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Kino Taka has 16 copies of it left when I was there today. Priced at $14.88.

It also has a free SW Widescreen Cards (P1). Boy, the card reminded me the days of Topps' Star Wars Magazine/Collectors.

14. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Get ready your CASH next month:

Creatures Aplenty in Insider #63
    October 17, 2002

[image=http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2002/10/img/swinsider63_bg.jpg]

There's nasty critters prowling about the pages of the latest Star Wars Insider; issue #63 of the official magazine of the Star Wars Fan Club offers an unsettlingly close look at the monstrous creatures of Episode II.

Learn more about the venomous kouhouns, the ferocious (and photogenic) acklay, the bad kitty nexu, and the stubborn reek. Test your knowledge of classic Star Wars monsters in the accompanying trivia challenge.

Even before the DVD hits the streets, you can check out the preview of the Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones video release, including behind-the-scenes info on the creation of the documentaries, menus and a look at Episode II's deleted scenes.

Also in this issue, read the penultimate installment of the six-part New Jedi Order serial, Emissary of the Void, by Greg Keyes. The first three parts appear here at starwars.com. Episode V, "A Perilous Plan" appears only in the Insider.

Producer Rick McCallum recounts adventures in location shooting and updates us on the latest developments in the production of Episode III.

Turn next to an Insider's look at the history of Elstree Studio, the British home to such sets as the carbon-freezing chamber and the swamps of Dagobah.

All this and much, much more fill out Star Wars Insider #63, which starts shipping to subscribers on October 18 and hits newsstands on November 5.

:)

15. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Report from Bras Basah Complex:

The shop Basheer Graphic Books, #04-19 has 2 copies of SW Insider left priced at $12. They get it on a regular basis so if you're in the area, can grab it there.

I've gotten a Feb/Mar issue of UK Star Wars Magazine from there for $6 (kinda bented and dusty so cheap); normal price $12. And they say they get it as an ongoing issue. Might get the issue too bi-monthly cause the UK magazine usually have the pictures in bigger size and also some unusual stuffs.

I still can't find a shop selling a 3/4" Colored Acrylic Rod! :_| :_|

16. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Anyone seen the latest issue of SW Insider,yet? :D

All this and much, much more fill out Star Wars Insider #63, which starts shipping to subscribers on October 18 and hits newsstands on November 5.

Me will be going to Chinatown this afternoon (didn't on Sunday cause I got a bad tummy from too much chilli in my Pasar Malam and Otak2 bought food and the Indian Sweet my bad bought which were very oil/too much ghee; and it still feel tight now :_| ) so will drop by Bras Basah Complex to get more feathers and report any sighting of the Insider from there. ;)

17. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Wow, another issue coming out already?!?? :eek:
    Not that I'm complaining... well, at least it seems to be released more regularly these days than I used to remember it being in the past :)

18. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Hmm I still haven't gotten #63 yet. Hopefully they'll still be around after my exams are over.. :)

19. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I think it's because they issued 1 extra issue per year, that's why we ended up with 7 issues of SW Insider per year although it's said to be bi-monthly? ?[face_plain]

20. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    That's cool. Alarics have them 2 weeks back. But I don't buy from them one. I shall wait patiently for the issue to arrive.

21. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Arrive to your shop?

22. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Star Wars Insider #63 (The Yellow Colour cover with Acklay) is OUT NOW at Absolute Comics @ Parco Bugis directly Opp Kino!

$12 each.

get yours now!

I saw it!!!!!!

23. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Don't wanna buy from them. The owner ******. Blah!

Jazz: I subscribe lah.

24. HumsupFett

HumsupFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2000
    Alaric has it for sale at $11 only, the cheapest I've ever witness so far. For the sake of my wallet, I'll buy from them if I want one ;)

25. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Wow...that's the cheapest current issue I have seen so far.

The cheapest "previous" issue I have encountered is $10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.