main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Star Wars Insider ALERT!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    D'Oh! >___< How can I forget? :p Must go and get it this week.

Thanks for reminding us, JaZzYjaZZ! :)

2. DarthSyn

DarthSyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2002
    Just thought i'll let u guys now that i had received my first copy of the star wars insider from the new subscription service...

some minor diff in the issue from what u will find on the newstands. on the flip side of the magazine, they have included bantha tracks in there with its own cover page and this month they are covering some aspects of star wars costuming... think u guys might be interested yah?

oh, and of cos there is that fan club kit which comes with all the little extra goodies :)

3. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Arrrrhhhh!!!! :eek: I want to see the latest Bantha Tracker! :D Cause there are some pictures of my costuming friends like Kvan (and her "guide" for kids costumes?) and a few others.

Can you please bring it along one day when we meet? :D Pretty please . . .

4. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    DarthSyn - Btw what's in the Fan Club Kit? ;)

5. DarthSyn

DarthSyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2002
    jazz - go to the sw insider link in http://www.paizopublishing.com/ You will be able to find the details of the kit in there with some pictures :)

darth eagle - didnt see anything about kvan in there... buts theres a short article on kids costuming by kathy though... i see if i can scan the page and put it up here... would that be possible?

oh...and just found out that the bantha tracks is only a quarterly thingy... so you wun miss out too much yah? ;)

6. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Yub! That's her. :) Just that her username is usually Kvan so we kinda called her that when talking online at the forums.

7. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    FYI, Insider #65 is still available at Kinokuniya at Orchard at S$14.90, as is Insider #64 (Jango Fett issue) at S$15.01.

If you've been wanting a map of the GFFA, go get #65. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.