main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC STAR WARS INSIDER

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DARKSIDE-DAVE, Aug 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARKSIDE-DAVE

DARKSIDE-DAVE Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2004
    NOT MANY PEOPLE LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT SPOILERS FOR ROTS BUT HOW MANY OF US READ THE INSIDER AND FOLLOW THE PROGRESS OF EPISODE III?
    OR HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION TO HYPERSPACE.COM?

DAVE

2. Dango

Dango Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I read it. but did you notice that there wasnt an August Insider? there was issue 76 which was june/july and then the most recent one issue 77 september/october.

3. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Weird about the missing issue. I love the magazine, but can't afford it on a regular basis. (I'm "spoiled" rotten, just so you know.) Randy suggested the club raising funds to purchase a subscription for the club: I think this is a great idea. We should definitely talk about that at our next meeting. :)

Hey Davem hon, is there any chance I could ask you not to Caps Lock your posts: a lot of people on the net read that as "yelling" and consider it kinda rude. :) Just use regular sizing of your letters, unless you mean to amphasize. :)

Thanks! Good topic idea. :)

*Derisa*

4. DARKSIDE-DAVE

Aug 7, 2004
    Sorry! [face_blush] Iam not trying to make it out that I am yelling I guess it is that I get really amped up with everything that I can see and do here on these threads. So for future reference I will hold off on the all caps :)
    Thanks for the patience if this all caps thing has been bugging you for the last while! [face_worried]

And in regards to the missing Insider I have no clue because I have every issue with the exception of 4 issues from last year(very good reading!)

Dave :oops:

5. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    The addition of the 'Hyperspace' link may have had something to do with the missing issue of INSIDER.

6. DARKSIDE-DAVE

Aug 7, 2004
    Good point! I never thought of that. So does anyone read the EP III prequel updates?

Dave

7. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    The Hyperspace is part of the website and you have to pay extra to get into it. (If you did not know already)They usually throw some advertising or info into the Insider to encourage people to sign up for it. Also I think they only put out 10 or 11 issues a year so there is the reason for the unusual delivery dates. However if someone wants to really research this more you will probably find a more concrete reason, oh and yes I am a subscriber to the Insider, but not the Hyperspace=)

Randy

8. DARKSIDE-DAVE

Aug 7, 2004
    Yes the Insider unfortunately is only 6 issues a year now since Lucasfilm has control from Paizo. I have been a Hyperspace member since day 2 last year, this year all of the new content is worth the money (in canadian it works out to about $65.00-roughly) but so worth it if you are into spoilers and great fan mail.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.