main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)---Always taking new players!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Bravo, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    OOC: Sorry, I'm trying to play catch-up here.

IC: Zieleb-Xan ‘Mac’ Macja
    Delicate Delinquent

"At least you've got a rack," Yav complained from the floor.

"Skocha kung?" Tim Williams echoed.

"Gesundheit."

"This idiot attacked the captain for saving his life earlier." He nodded down at his grimacing captive, who in turn started to make choking sounds which did not sound at all genuine, rather to make a point. "Oh, can't breathe? Do you want to, or would you rather I let you join your squad?"

Yavscout rose, just as Palso wandered up.

Williams half-turned to the two Jod engineers, and bade them continue with their work. "I want the window repaired, asap. You're with the Mercs now; no telling when we'll get another alert."

“Well,” Palso said as he walked up to the group, “I’m out of it for a day and the place goes to hell,” Jim turned to Xan, “Are you Zieleb-Xan…the Force User?”

Mac couldn't believe his pointed ears, did he just call him out in front of everyone. “Easy with the F-word, pal. Don’t just go throwing that around anybody. But, yes I am Zieleb-Xan, however most people call me Mac.” Mac found the dapper lad in front of him a puzzle in the Force. Most living things, with some notable exceptions, have some sort of aura in the Force, those sensitive in the Force were more vibrant then the normal baseline humanoid. However, Palso registered even less of an aura than someone who was not Force sensitive, which screamed to him that he was hiding something.

Yav put up a palm. "Hold up. I was here first." He looked at Mac. "Came here to see you. I want you to start training members of the crew to use these quad-lasers. At the moment, we have you, Captain Palso, Bridge Officer Bob, and, uh, Herc, is it? Only having four gunners leaves too many holes in our defense." He looked over at Palso. "Captain. I need you to crack on with getting us some modifications to increase our ship strength."

The smuggler nodded, "On it," Jim turned to Xan, "After the current necessities of ship duties are completed, if you have a moment, I would like to talk to you."

“Sure thing Cap, I’ll add you to my appointment book.” Mac added with a quick two finger salute. After that, Palso nodded to Yav', turned, and walked towards the medical bay, where he was certain to find a console that fitted his needs. Mac on the other hand turned back to face and addressed the Elf, “Listen Skipper, far be it for me to argue with an order from a superior officer, but I don’t have the first clue on how to train anybody on anything. I’m a stick-jockey and would rather be out there taking the fight to our enemies then strip in one of these pods waiting for them to come to me. Besides, like the Cap said, I have a natural gift that I can call upon that most others don’t.”

Mac had the feeling that no matter what amount of protesting he put up, Yav was not going to listen to any of it, “Alright Skip, I’ll see what I can do with the resources at hand. Hopefully we’ll be back with the rest of the Mercs before any of us are needed to man these guns again.” He then pulled out his datapad and started composing a message to his astromech, Navi, telling her to start pulling up training manuals for the quad-lasers. He was going to need all the information he could get his hands on to complete this task.

As he looked up from his datapad to ask Yav and Chief Williams about any additional items that he might be able to use as ‘training aids’ or even a list of personnel that were available to be instructed, he found they were just finishing a conversation with the bridge. They then released the Jod skocha kung and put him to the task of swabbing the deck. With that the turbolift doors opened and out of it ran Aurora.

The doe eyed female nodded to him and then pled her case for being taken off of combat flight roster. Mac did not know what it was, but there was something off about her. When he had first met her, things were different, but now, after the incident at the station where she just froze up and nearly got them both captured by the Empire, he was not so certain. Of course with what transpired in her quarters back on the Johnny Boy their next few conversations were going to be extremely awkward.

“Um, Aurora, is there somewhere we can go and talk, in private?” Mac was not looking forward to this, in the least.

TAG: Sith-I-5. Bravo

2. Intervention

Intervention Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2012
    IC: Jim Palso
    Bridge, Delicate Delinquent, Berroll's Donn star system

Flavin puzzled over what he had heard, then shrugged, and smiled over the top of his console at Palso. “Captain is on his way.”

Palso nodded, "Thank you."

The time traveling smuggler didn't have to wait long as Johnny Boy Chief Engineer Williams and now Captain of the Delicate Delinquent, Yavscout, showed up. Despite a arm full of flimsis and datapads, Palso shifted his walking cane to the side with the flimsis and datapads and saluted best he could. He wasn't a military man by career and the Jedi Outcasts were the closet he ever got to the military, but Palso nonetheless tried. He was on the nicknamed DD...he minus well act like it now. Lone wolf smuggler aside, like the Jedi Outcasts of a time in the future, he was part of a family.

"Palso reporting for duty! I have the information you requested, sir."

Tag Sith-I-5

3. Coffee_Ninja

Coffee_Ninja Jedi Master star 2

Jul 29, 2011
    IC: Kasumi
    Command Center dash

"Okay, lets move it! To the control room! We need find out what happened! This way! Move! Move!"

Kasumi took a millisecond to collect her thoughts and move with the other team. The darkness if this place was something that made her, in the very least, uneasy. As they began to move to where the attacks were being made she almost made a dead stop in her tracks. Darkness…..living breathing darkness…..one that would only be harnessed by…sith. But this far out, in such a region. No, this area must be messing with her mind, with her focus. She felt the life of others, lower decks, but she didn’t know who. So much darkness was conflicting with the Force.

Tag: Fress

-------------------------
    IC: Fress Colias
    Command Center dash

Fress glanced at Kasumi and shook her head. She felt Lasso and a dark side user near by. She shuddered at the feeling she was getting through the Force. The dark side always had a cold sense to it. “I sense it too,” she said as they stopped in front of a turbo lift. Her comlink went off causing her to frown as she hit receive not saying anything. A very choppy message came through.

"Kasu and ess!...is Las...I...coming...om...cargo...sto...have...a...Si...beware...do...not...engage...ge...t...safe...will...mee...wit...yo...He...dead..."

Fress raised an eyebrow as she glanced at Kasumi. “Las? Lasso? Sounds like he’s engaging a Sith?”

Tag Kasumi

---------------------------------------

Command Center Dash

"Why is he taking on a Sith...if I heard that right? That boy is bound to get himself hurt. " Kasumi shook her head.

She stepped on the lift with Fress as the doors shut she looked over and said, "And safety in this place is not something that come easily."

----------------------------------------------------
    Command center dash

Fress glanced at Kasumi and nodded in agreement. She could sense the two dueling at the moment and had a feeling to interfere would be wise at the moment. The Force was surging with energy between the two combatants. "The Force is pulsating with their energies," she quietly whispered to Kasumi.

Tag Kasumi

----------------------------------------------------

Command Center Dash

Kasumi nodded. "More than just dark and light....almost....personal."

The lift stopped as the two exited to the command center. Kasumi lit her saber as the doors opened. As she stepped out she felt the forces getting stronger. She had but a brief moment to think and extinguish her saber.

"BACK....FIND COVER...."

At that moment the blasts came from the other turbo lift throwing everyone to the ground. Kasumi did her best to shield herself and Fress from the blast using the Force. She saw the crimson light saber and for a brief moment she thought of what Vader had done to the order, what he had done to the younglings. And just as it was there, it was gone with inner peace that came from deep within her soul. She stood as best she could and helped Fress.

"GO!" Jason yelled, hoping that although they couldn't see him through the mask, Kasumi and Fress would register him through the Force, "GET OFF THIS PLANET!"

"You're not alone anymore!" Kasumi answered Lasso. She re-lit her saber and prepared to stand with him against the evil that was there.

----------------------------------------------

Command Center Dash

Fress nodded in agreement as a strong Force wave pushed everyone back. She quickly got her feet under her and ignited her lightsaber. He and Lasso were already gone. "Kriffing kid," she muttered under her breath as she deactivated her blade.

"Captain, this is the SOJ. We're getting a clear transmitting signal from the complex. Strange, we've never had it before."

"Listen SOJ, we're under attack here! Use the complex's communication network an boost a signal to Actualize Station! And get down here, now, we need a evac!"

"Copy Captain. We're on our way."

Stakes turned to his company, "Screw the control center. We're out of here! Lets head to the roof, the SOJ is on its way. Our ground forces won't last forever," Stakes jumped on the comm to all soldiers within the building, "All soldiers withdraw from inside the main complex and to the roof. Lets move it!"

"Roof it is."

Tag Kasumi

----------------------------------------------

Roof Dash

Kasumi nodded to Fress as she deactivated her saber and put it back in it's pouch. She looks around at the options they have. There is the blown out lift and the other lift that she didn't trust due to a Sith being above them. She made the decision to take the emergency hatch and climb the ladder up to to the roof.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't want to take that lift up. Seen enough damage that a Sith can do, especially when they assume you are coming up in a lift."

Kasumi gently touched the panel for the emergency hatch to the ladder and used electronic manipulation to open it. She was thankful to find that the area wasn't too small, nor was it outside. Kasumi stepped onto the ladder and began to climb. The plan was to get her footing secure and then speed up with the help of the Force to get to the roof quickly, but yet as much in one piece as she could.

------------------------------------------

IC: Fress
    Roof Dash

Fress nodded in agreement as she looked around. There was a door and above the door read Exit. "Or we could use the stairs," she nodded to the door with a frown.

Tag Kasumi

----------------------------------------

Roof Dash

"Fress, splitting up a bit may take him by surprise if he is still up there by the time we get there. I'll see you at the top."

With that Kasumi started climbing and gaining speed as she did so soon she reached the top and popped the hatch to get out, quietly getting out after checking the surroundings. She emerged on the roof.

---------------------------------------------------

IC: Fress
    Roof Dash

"Everyone else follow me," Fress commanded as she took the lead and started running up the stairs. The others followed closely behind her. They came to a door that was locked. She ignited her lightsaber and cut through the lock and pushed it open. She deactivated her blade as Stakes walked forward pointing his blaster at two men. One she recognized as He, and the other she was registering through the Force as Jason Lasso.

"Okay, hands up!" Stakes ordered with his pistol drawn and pointed at the two of them. In the distance above, the SOJ could be seen coming downwards from space, throwing laser blasts into the Beast forces below.

"Captain," one of the Queen's Guardsmen said, "That is an Elite," the guard said, pointing to "He".

"Okay," Stakes said, fixing his pistol on Lasso, "Who is this guy?"

"Put your blaster, away Captain. I believe we can send a transmission to Palso telling him his brother is still alive. I'm sure he'll be relieved to hear it," Fress explained as she stared at Jason. "Good to see you're still alive, Lasso. On the other hand it would be nice if you came with us instead, I'm not in the habit of leaving others behind. I don't plan on starting now. I'm taking over as squadron leader, I don't expect you to kiss my rear like you kiss Jeths."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roof

Kasumi looked over at He and nodded. It was a silent gesture, but one that spoke volumes between them.

Kasumi took a moment to walk around Lasso and look at the new suit he had on.

"You scared us Lasso. I'm glad that you are alright and that you are alive."

Kasumi was unsure of what else to say. There was something different about him, and part of her worried about that. There was more anger here, more focus on the hurt, but also a sense of purpose....but that purpose was almost to a fault one that could lead him to his own end. Kasumi stepped back towards Fress and stopped for a moment. Using the Force she swiftly removed the helmet off his head and levitated it to her hands and turned back around and walked towards him again. This time she could see his eyes. Yes they were different now. She hands the helmet back to him and returns to Fress' side waiting for their back up.

Tag: Fress and Bravo

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: General Perez, the Vella Gulf King-class battleship

The General rubbed his hands together in a mild case of worry as he waited to hear that the seismic charges had been loaded into the battleship's mass driver cannon.

"General, the Sword of Justice has heard from the surface."

"What, wish you were here?"

The communications' man chuckled. "In a manner of speaking, sir. The SoJ is dropping out of orbit as we speak."

"Understood." Perez hoped it wasn't a trap after all. If things went any more worse, the Vella Gulf might become a more permanent or long term home for either his Go Team, or the crew of the Sword of Justice. He looked round to meet the gaze of his nearest lead tech. "We may need to generate an atmosphere aboard this ship. Find the main water tank, and if there is more than one, choose one close to where we have the power droid."

"Are you thinking electrolysis of the water?" The Royal Engineer raised an eyebrow at Perez, who nodded.

"Run an electrical charge through the water to instantaneously generate oxygen and hydrogen. Obviously, we only want the former."

"I'm on it, General."

The officer signalled a couple of team members to go with him, and departed the three-level bridge area past the Kings Army soldier guarding the turbolift at the back, leaving Perez to look over his railing down at the mid-level control area where Senior Bridge Officers normally sat together.

"General, we are in position, and cannon One thru Three are fully loaded with seismic charges."

"Good. Make sure we are recording the sensor and scanner readings, and keep a close eye on our own structural stability."

"Yes sir."

Perez headed over to a circular, bronze-rimmed observation window taller than himself, that looked out at the curtain of energy that was holding their ship close to the planet.

How in the Original Light had they been able to enter through that barrier in the first place?

"Gunnery. Cannon One only. Maximum burst, half-magazine. Fire."

On the Vella Gulf's side, a huge blue-grey gun barrel aimed at the energy barrier, and just silently blurted a half-mag of seismic charges!

Tag: Bravo (for result)

5. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC: Beskaryc Taab/ Atin Taab
    The Crusader, Ord Pardron

Taab watched the battle continue to unfold down on the surface below as Atin monitored the tacical screen and comm system. "buir we have incoming." Taab glanced over to see what his son was talking about. Two of the ARC-170s had detached from their HICAP formation and were on an intercept course with the Crusader. The Vultures would have a field day, getting a chance to shoot up some of their old adversaries. Taab considered that for a moment, but it was probably time to leave.

"Are you getting anything from their comms?" Atin shook his head. "No. Ship to shore we got, ship to ship is still scrambled for us." Yeah time to leave then. They hadn't sent the whole group of fighters after the old converted freighter, but Taab saw no reason to take an unnecessary risk. They had done their job, gotten their payment. There was nothing else for them here.

He started to bank the ship away, they would need full power to the sub-lights in order to break past the light cruiser analogue that had conducted the orbital strike a moment ago. He took one last glance at the battle below. It seemed as if the Imperials were in full retreat now, but the unknowns weren't pursuing with too much vigor. Instead they seemed to be pulling their ground forces back as well. Interesting.

"Vultures are set for dispersal fire once the 170's are in range buir." Good, Taab could already hear the pair arguing over the best firing solution to take on the rapidly approaching fighters. "buir, they are not lighting us up, the 170's. They are coming in guns warm, no target lock." They just want a look see at us maybe Taab thought hurridly. Or mayb...The comm system came alive over the Guard channel.

"Unidentified TY-1300 freighter, identify yourself and intention for being here. If you do no reply, we will take your silence as hostile intent and will preceded accordingly. Respond immediately."

Taab flicked a few switches that shut the Vultures down. He didn't want them firing on the incoming fighters now. "Atin, go take the upper turret." His son moved down the corridor while Taab slaved the underside turret to fire forward at the pilot's command. Just because he didn't want the vultures to make a mess didn't mean he was going to leave himself wide open for an attack. He continued the ship's turn so that the fighters were directly ahead, coming straight at them. It might seem aggressive, but it also increased the closing speed, which would allow them to break contact easier should the fighters not like the answer he was about to give.

"ARC flight, this is the armed freighter Crusader. Just taking in the sights, and a battle broke out. We have no striil in this hunt and are headed off world to find our next...charter." Taab wasn't sure if they would read between the lines and take his "armed freighter" for a mercenary vessel or not. He keyed the comm again. "Never got your ID or who you are working for. You with the Rebel Alliance?"

TAG: Sith-I-5, Intervention.

[​IMG]

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    IC: Jason Lasso, "He"
    Planet of the Exiles, Northern Stretch

"Put your blaster, away Captain. I believe we can send a transmission to Palso telling him his brother is still alive. I'm sure he'll be relieved to hear it,"

"That was easy," Lasso replied, seeing the Captain put the blaster down, "Thanks Fress."

"Good to see you're still alive, Lasso. On the other hand it would be nice if you came with us instead, I'm not in the habit of leaving others behind. I don't plan on starting now. I'm taking over as squadron leader, I don't expect you to kiss my rear like you kiss Jeths."

"Wait, I don't kiss anyone's rear!"

"Since the Block, I didn't know if anyone could even find me," Jason looked at "He," then back to Kasumi, "We were in some odd places."

Using the Force she swiftly removed the helmet off his head and levitated it to her hands and turned back around and walked towards him again. This time she could see his eyes. Yes they were different now. She hands the helmet back to him and returns to Fress' side waiting for their back up.

Lasso could see the look in Kasumi's face. At that moment, whether she had realized it before or he hadn't realized it before when he thought he had, Jason could see a look of care in her eyes. But it went beyond the normal friendship look of care. Something was different in her eyes...in how she looked at him. Unlike times previous, where Lasso was a radio broadcast station in terms of the Force and feelings, Jason kept his feelings moe guarded, more in check. His only words that came from his mouth, with a slight smile, were, "That different, huh?"

From behind them, in the sky, Lasso turned around and looked up. It wasn't the Sword of Justice that drew his attention, but the more then a dozen worth of Low Altitude Assault Transport/infantrys that shot from the sky, rockets and composite-beam laser turrets preceding their approach their weaponry focused on the Beasts below.. As they approached, Jason could swear he heard loud, very loud music, blaring from one of the leading transports.

Jason turned his head over his shoulder to look at everyone else, "Someone is here to help," and then put his helmet back on to greet the approaching transport that seemed to be aiming for their rooftop.

"That's my job..." Stakes said under his breathe in defeat and then cursed even lower, "Damn mercenaries. Never following the chain of command."

IC: Colonel Victor George
    Strategic Command Army 1st Platoon, Planet of the Exiles

The "drop" from the King II-class Battlship Antecedent, which hung---covered---in the clouds high in the atmosphere, was fun. Jonsey for his part wore the standard SEA battle armor, with his helmet off at the moment. He chewed wildly at his gum as the wind shot past the open cargo by that he sat on.

"Hey Rusk," George said over his shoulder with a smile, "I think its time we announce ourselves to the natives."

The Sergeant, who was from a different clone primary then George, smiled, "Will do!" And the Sergeant hit a switch.

MUSIC: Adele - ZZ Ward - Put the Gun Down

Everyone needed their "mark" on their unit. Well, for the 223rd Infantry Regiment, this was their song. Soon after the song started, as the clouds passed by, rockets and composite-beam turrets let up the ground below.

"I love my job!" George said as he watched the destruction below, putting his helmet on and looked at his fellow troops, "Lock and load boys!"

A building came in closer and closer, the Sword of Justice providing covering fire off to their right. "Take us down, pilot!"

"Yes, Captain!" The pilot responded.

Whoever these people were, they were good. The transport came to a sudden hovering stop over the building and troops in strange armor Lasso had never seen below spilled off of the transport.

MUSIC: end

Several people were yelling from the body of troops,

"Move it you apes! Move! Move!"

"Yes Sergeant Major!" Responded several soldiers.

"To the wall! To the wall!" Yelled a lieutenant, "Covering fire! Pick your targets and give 'em hell!"

Through the rapid deployment, a very calm under pressure looking man in charge came off the transport. Lasso went to extent a hand and started,

"Welcome to---" But the "man in charge" walked right past him, going for, it appeared, Captain Stakes, "---Oh, how cold!" Lasso said under his breath.

Lasso watched, arms crossed over his chest now, as the man came to a stop in front of Stakes.

"Captain Stakes?" When the Kingdom's Navy officer nodded, the man in charge snapped to attention, "Colonel Victor George, 223rd Infantry Regiment. From the King II-class Battleship Antecedent. We got your emergency call, sir. And we're here to get you and your men off this hell hold."

"Well, good. Very good!" Stakes said, adding, "223rd? Your armor...?"

"Strategic Command Army, King's Alex "The Just"'s dream come true for the Navy Modernization Program. The King II's needed a army and we're it."

Stakes nodded, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the help, "Got it. Well, I'm sure I'll be debriefed as soon as we get back. Can your men take orders from Jedi?"

The Colonel looked at Kasumi and Fress, as if he knew what Stakes was referring to, and looked back to Stakes, "Yes, sir."

"Good. Detach a few squads to help the Jedi here collect the wounded and get them to the Sword of Justice. They may need to use your transport, Colonel."

The Colonel looked to the Jedi, "Its yours, Jedi," and looked up to the sky as more turbolaser strikes came from higher above in the clouds then the Sword of Justice and tore whole gaps into the Beasts forces; the Colonel then looked at Stakes, "The Antecedent will clear us a road to evac a half klick South, just under the Sword of Justice."

Stakes turned to the two Jedi, "Take the Colonel's ship. Be safe down there. Get the wounded and get them a half klick south. We'll meet you there shortly."

TAG Coffee_Ninja and JediFalcon
    OOG: Ladies, you'll have to get down to where the thick of the fighting is around the base of the building. Get the wounded a half klick South of the Main Complex (directly under the Sword of Jutsice). You ladies, once again, have free reign on what you want to do with it. Be as creative (being realistic) as you want. You may need to take several trips. You'll have 16 (2 squads) of the new soldiers with you for protection.

IC: Energy Shield
    Planet of Exiles

The first mass driver round impacted the shield. Scans would show a weakened state, but the shield held. Several more shots in the same general area may do the job.

TAG Sith-I-5

7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Roof of the main complex

"Wait, I don't kiss anyone's rear!"

Fress gave a predatory grin to suggest otherwise, whether it was just his personality that caused him to behave and confine himsefl to the rules or he was rear kissing without realizating he was doing it. Either way, it was still considered brown nosing when you agree with your superiors all the time. “It’s a figure of speech.”

"Since the Block, I didn't know if anyone could even find me," Jason looked at "He," then back to Kasumi, "We were in some odd places."

Fress observed silently and nodded in agreement. She didn’t think they would find him again either and he could’ve been anywhere. She was grateful that they found him again and she was sure Palso would be thrilled and happy to hear his brother is still alive.

Fress looked up as she heard ships enter the atmosphere, looks like their backup has arrived.

Jason turned his head over his shoulder to look at everyone else, "Someone is here to help," and then put his helmet back on to greet the approaching transport that seemed to be aiming for their rooftop.

"That's my job..." Stakes said under his breathe in defeat and then cursed even lower, "Damn mercenaries. Never following the chain of command."

Fress grinned as she walked towards Stakes giving him a smirk. “Jedi never followed the chain of command either. Try it, you might like it. Sometimes breaking the rule book can mean the difference between life and death. We’ve always been more focused on following the instincts.”

Tag Bravo, Coffee

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Captain Yavscout, Chief Williams, Bridge Officer Bob, Aurora Cradmoon, Delicate Delinquent

Yavscout preceded the Chief Engineer between the bridge doors.

Young person like you,” Williams was nagging, in the style of his generation, “should be able to take those stairs.

I can take the stairs if I want to,” The elf sounded defensive even to his own pointed ears, “I was in a rush. And besides, we’ve got Palso waiting for us.

Struggling not to grin through his unkempt grey beard, Tim needled, “You’re just damn lazy.” His expression straightened in a shot as the elf whirled on him!

Hello? Captain?

Palso reporting for duty! I have the information you requested, sir."

Hearing the greeting, Yav eyed the smuggler warily, put on guard by his sudden enthusiasm for military protocol.

Captain.” He stepped past and opened the Ready Room door, or at least, it opened at his approach.
    He didn’t know how, and assumed the Jod techs had fixe4d something up so it knew when he was close by.

Yavscout stepped in first, strode past his desk, and cleared his bundled Go Team suit off what he assumed was the guest chair, set at an angle to his desk, but generally on the ame side as his own Captain’s Chair. He gestured for Williams to sit there, and indicated that Palso should sit in the chair facing them both.

The elf sat, leaned his elbows on the table and looked over steepled fingers at the Corellian time-traveller, as the Ready Room door sealed shut.
    Alright, Captain. What have you got for us?

Bridge

Bridge Officer Bob felt energised still from the TIE fighter attack at the Greater Javin, and fairly bounded onto the bridge, not long after Yav and Williams.

Bridge Officer Bob, reporting for duty. Can I relieve anyone?” He looked from Flavin, to C.T. to Wa Yays, then back to the Jod. “Anyone?

Gunnery Deck

Aurora
    did not know why she froze up at the first sign of combat, what had changed for her since she signed up with the Mercs.

At least this captain had just taken her word for things, and allowed her to step down from the position of responsibility.

She knew Squadron Leaders Jeth and Colias had her best interests at heart, and had tried to help her, but maybe, just maybe, that wasn’t what she had needed.

Now, as the Captain and Chief Williams moved on, she found herself facing Mac.

Was she letting him down? Or would he be glad not to have to be worrying about her, the next time a Star Destroyer showed up during a mission.

The skeins of light as the wall glowlights reflected of his long gold locks…she mentally shook herself, now was not the time!
    He looked like he was going to say something, so she gave him her full attention.

Um, Aurora, is there somewhere we can go and talk, in private?

Not an unexpected request. She had sorted out her response in the turbolift, so just trotted it out. ”I haven’t had a chance to find quarters on this tub, how about you?” She self-consciously twisted the sole of her right boot into the deck beneath her, ”Otherwise, that PX-4 in the TIE hangar; we could use that?

Tag: Palso, Mac, C.T.

9. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Chris Streets
    Caverns

Although a bit begrudgingly he went to his knees and waited what Rick would say now that he was free, although whatever was to come he would still want to talk with him alone and make sure that these aliens hadn't done anything to him or coerced him. When Rick spoke though, Chris was shocked there was no destressed code words or phrases, just the opposite. Which either ment a mental coercion or this was the truth.

The fact that these beings claimed to be able to foresee the future was not a stretch, after all those extra-dimensional bulbous gas bags and side-horns were able to in glimpses. Which also meant that these could as well, although since they were able to communicate normally it probably meant that they existed solely in this dimensional plain of existance and did not in fact conceptually look forward and back without filters as the gas bags. Still for a race able to the fact they had chosen a place without surfing made him question their intellegence or priorities. Still, Rick was torn up about the whole dieing thing, which would of been a bummer, but with three years there would be plenty of time to get the doc to fix whatever ailed him with replacement parts that would last. Last thing they needed was for Rick to suddenly snap one day and go on a suicide by enemy mission because he thought it was time. But they had time to prepare for that, he and the Doc at least.

"Then we better get going, a galaxy won't save itself and we all have a few days in the sun coming to us soon I would reckon."

TAG: Bravo, Sith if he wants

10. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    IC: Flight Lieutenant Soloplate
    Cockpit, Crazier Three, identify and intent intercept mission

He continued the ship's turn so that the fighters were directly ahead, coming straight at them. It might seem aggressive, but it also increased the closing speed, which would allow them to break contact easier should the fighters not like the answer he was about to give.

"LT," CameZackerwater's voice over the comm, "Their increasing speed."

"Copy," Soloplate responded, "Bank to their right, but stay on the DL. I don't want any hostile action from the freighter. I'll go high to their left. We'll bring it around to their rear and shadow their rear to either side."

"Copy, sir."

The two ARC fighters broke their respected patterns, showing no hostile actions, but also not putting them on a chicken run against a unknown freighter. Their maneuver was like a knife cutting through butter. The knife was the freighter; as the freighter raced towards them, the two more mobile ARC fighters broke high left of the freighter's approach and mid right respectfully, hoping to give any hostile gunners a uneven targeting solution on the flight and allow the ARC fighters to slip in behind the freighter.

"ARC flight, this is the armed freighter Crusader. Just taking in the sights, and a battle broke out. We have no striil in this hunt and are headed off world to find our next...charter." Taab wasn't sure if they would read between the lines and take his "armed freighter" for a mercenary vessel or not. He keyed the comm again. "Never got your ID or who you are working for. You with the Rebel Alliance?"

"Freighter Crusader," Responded Soloplate as he saw the speedy freighter pass under and to his starboard; the Flight Lieutenant brought his ARC around to the rear of the freighter, keeping a wide and clearly non-aggressive shadow of the freighter's rear starboard; Zackwater, his Flying Officer, was soon opposite him on the freighter's port rear, "We read you loud and clear. No hostile intent. We are unable to comply with your request for identification purposes at this time. Hold your current flight path for further instructions."

Soloplate switched the comm channel to the Alacrity, "Crazier Three to Alacrity."

"Alacrity, go ahead Crazier Three."

"Alacrity, the unidentified freighter is calling herself the Crusader. No hostile intent reported by freighter crew or suggested by freighter's movements. Awaiting orders."

"Crazier Three, we heard the comm exchange up here. We confirm your findings. A data-burst message is being sent to your fighter. Make sure the freighter Crusader receives the message. Then escort the freighter out of the planetary atmosphere and instruct them to either follow the instructions on the data-burst message or hyper out of system immediately."

"Crazier Three copies, Alacrity. Send data-burst message, then instruct freighter Crusader of options. Then escort free of planetary gravity and hyper out of system. Crazier Three clear."

Soloplate switched back to his comms with the Crusader, "Freighter Crusader, I am sending you a data-burst message. Follow the instructions or we will escort you to a hyperspace jump point out of the system. Sending data-burst message...what is your response?"

Although Soloplate had no idea of what the data-burst message was, if he could have read it, it would of read of the following:

TAG Bardan_Jusik

11. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    IC: Chief Medical Officer Russel Cook, R2 Astromech Dude, Time
    Caverns, Unknown Planet

"Then we better get going, a galaxy won't save itself and we all have a few days in the sun coming to us soon I would reckon."

"So ready you are to fling yourself back into the next firefight blindly without answers as to why," Time cited Streets, "Your friend---your commanding officer---was dying. And he is given hope to live a few years longer, only to once again die. Yet you do not question the methods which have brought you here, to this place, to this time."

Russel spoke up, "It was once said: "And I am both terrified and reassured to know that there are still wonders in the universe…that we have not yet explained everything." [1] There may be a possibility to save the Captain's life still. What, in 3 years, we could find a cue, fix him up, replace parts, you name it. Just because he has made this deal with you now, doesn't void the possibility of other options to save the Captain's life. Look, when we accept a journey, go through it, we make several bold statements of our direction, of what we will do if certain things happens, etc. But, as the journey goes on, we couldn't always predict the new paths we'll discover or the caves we'll have to take shelter in for a while or the detours that my take us in a completely new direction then our original plans before our journey. You cannot stand there and say that this or that will happen because you say so! I'm a medical doctor with many years of experience with dozens upon dozens of human, humanoid, and alien life forms! And at the end of the day, after so many years since the Clone Wars, I'm still discovering new things with new patients---even if I had seen that patient's life form a dozen million times before! So, no sir, you cannot sit here and say, from a medical point of view, that Captain Taller will die. You are inserting that you are a deity and have control over life and death and prophecy!"

"And what makes you so certain that I am not deity? Have you ever seen one?"

"Well no," Russel said, putting his hands on his hips, "But I'm pretty sure your not one! If you were a deity, you could just heal Taller right here, right now, without a bargaining chip to play."

"And if I were simply a prophet of a deity, transferring a message from the deity to your Captain Taller, what then?"

Russel was starting to show his frustration, "Look, from a medical science point of view, you cannot tell me there is no hope to save Captain Taller."

"But he was dying in your care, Doctor. And I have repaired his dying heart. So, what of medical science can you say to that?"

"I don't know. And I don't know if I'll ever know. One of those 'still wonders in the universe' that I may never explain. But if you were able to save Taller, then there must be a way to keep him alive three years later!"

"And doctor, of those wonders yet not explained in the galaxy, have you yet explained how life came to be? How so many different life forms made up our universe?
    Can you explain that and tell me that you have the answers to tell life to stop and when to start? Can you tell the music box to keep playing after its music has faded with time and wear? So how can you tell a life form to stop or keep going?"

"And how can you? Your putting yourself in a position to play God! Telling Captain Taller he will die at this time because he accepted your deal!"

"And I never claimed to be God or any other deity. I simply claimed to have given Captain Taller a choice between death now or life later. How can you be certain it was me who gave Taller that deal? Or was it someone else?"

"Then what are you?" Russel asked.

"My friends and I? We are simply the Defenders of Time, the defenders of what was, of what is, and of what will become. We ensure that others do not interfere with what God has planned."

"If God is God, he will not need your help."

"True. But God chose us to take this position, to be echoes of the past, reason to the present, and a voice for the future. Many would not be capable of listening to God any other way. Now leave. Your Captain Rick Taller will discover at the end of three years what his past meant, what is present is, and what his future will be. And so will all of you."

Suddenly Time was gone, vanished in thin air (and outside, all his orb alien friends had too) and the whole planet began to shake. The blast doors opened, promoting everyone to put their helmets back on (if they had them off).

Dude whistled and beeped in alarm, projecting a hologram into thin air. It showed what his sensors were showing: this "world" was transforming....transforming into death it seemed.

"We need to move!" Russel ordered, "Streets, lead us out of here! To the Johnny Boy! If Dude is correct, then this planet is dying and us with it if we don't hurry!"

All around them, rocks started to fall from the ceiling in various places and the ground started to crack open.

TAG Mitth_Fisto, Sith-I-5

OOG:

[1] Babylon 5, Season 1, "Mind War" (1994), Ambassador G'Kar

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: General Perez, Vella Gulf King-class battleship.

To Perez trained eye, there looked to be a subtle change in the barrier, but instead he headed across to the sensor console on the command level, where he was.

Mm. Looked like the layer preventing their escape had weakened slightly with the blast. More blasts in the same area should have a larger effect.

The General also checked the effect of the seismic charges on the gathered ships. Where they were situated, the Vella Gulf had clear line of sight on the barrier, but the planet itself, and nearby skies were obscured by the ghost fleet of abandoned vessels.

Now that’s odd.” He straightened and crossed to the railing to look down at the rest of his people who were on the bridge with him. “Hey Guys, proximity scan. There may be another cruiser under power in the vicinity, apart from us and the Sword of Justice.” As heads turned to look up at him, he pointed outside, “Some of the wrecks moved during the experiment, but not in correlation to the blast radius. Oh, and have Gunnery re-load Cannon One.

“Sir, I repeated the wide-band telesponder challenge. We have an automated response from a vessel called the Antecedent. She’s using Navy authentication codes, but I don’t think she was here before.”

Good work. Comms, open a channel to the Sword of Justice’.

“Sir. Channel open.”

Thank you.” General Perez settled into the black leather command chair that the long disappeared captain of this vessel would have used, and keyed his suit comlink to the ship's own. “Sword of Justice’ from the Vella Gulf. General Perez for Commander Hilton.

This is Hilton. General, what are you doing over there?

Working on finding a way through the energy barrier.

Oh. Okay. Nobody tells me anything..

Perez could not help but smile at the other’s forlorn tone. From what he had seen of the man, that had to be a put-on. Besides, surely he would have tracked where his two shuttles went. “Ah, bless. Did anyone tell you about a nearby ship called the Antecedent which is broadcasting as friendly?

Oh, them. They are helping with the evac’.” The Commander’s voice paused, “Well, I say, helping. They’ve taken point, and relegated us to traffic control. These Beasts do so like their jay-walking. Must be a cultural thing.

The SoJ’s commander was babbling now, which Perez indulged as long as he could, which wasn’t long.

Anyway! Seismic charges are having a bit of an effect on the energy barrier that is trapping us here. Load your starboard mass driver cannon with them. I’ve got plenty here, but we may not be enough.

Copy that, General. We’re on it.

Vella Gulf out.” Without getting up from the seat, Perez switched frequency to transmit to his men. “Gunnery, target the same spot, and on my mark, hit it with all three cannon.

“Ready, Sir.” A lone voice called back up.

Perez hopped out of his chair, and moved to the Sensor station, and leaned over it with both fists pressed down on the angled grey surface, on either side of the coloured buttons and screens. This volley should provide about five times the intensity of the first salvo.

Right, let’s rip this slitch a new Red hole. Three. Two. One. FIRE.

Outside, all three cannon opened fire with yellow-white energy, Cannon One falling silent in half the time of Two and Three, while the distant surface of the energy curtain bucked and swelled with the expanding rings of atinic blue gravitonic destruction.

The bridge went dark as the overhead lumis failed, the Jod’s faces only illuminated by the coloured lights on their consoles, or the insides of their fishbowl helmets as the battleship rode the artificial gravity tides, the sound of strained hull plates echoing throughout the ship.

Ooh dear.

After several agonisingly slow moments, the lights tentatively flickered back on.

“Uh, we might want to move further back a bit before we try that again.”

Ya think?” The General retorted sarcastically. He made a mental note to check the small print on the Vella Gulf’s insurance. Even if it hadn’t expired, there was probably a clause not to pay out on Act of Jod.

Tag: Bravo for effect on the shield

13. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Caverns, Unknown Ending Planet

Weakness. A simple thing and so complex, it is shown in the subtle gesture, the misunderstanding of one of another. Limitations are given and labled, by Time's words one was shown and hope given light. For all their complexity, for all their alien status and supposed superiority they could not understand a defiant spirit nor an unwillingness to take a 'prophecy' at face value. In essence they were the blind acting as ocular surgeons.

Still the doctor summed up his own thoughts on the matter rather well. Okay summed up didn't fit but he gave the doc a wink for good measure at what he stated. Then promptly had to hurry to get his helmet back on after Time unceremoniously opened the doors and took away the precious atmosphere that he had given them moments before.

Then of course for grins and giggles the whole place seemed to have shifted into an extremely unwelcoming place. Not by the spheres, which had vanished once more, but by the astromechs holo of the place falling apart. Death trap. Wonderful, see what good a deal for survival gets you with unknown aliens? Death traps. Settling into place he nodded at the others as the comms were re-established and set off to see about their supposidly repaired ship that would be ready to depart. Hopefully those blips knew the proper way to secure a girder and aim a power flow regulator or it would be one short trip off death cold embrace into the fire.

TAG: Bravo, Sith as Dude if desired

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    IC: Energy Shield
    Near Planet of Exile, Northern Stretch, Kingdom of Jod

The energy shield buckled, showing a hole large enough for two King-class Battleships side-by-side. The question now became, how long would the energy shield breach hold?

Tag Sith-I-5

OOG:

Coffee_Ninja and JediFalcon, I'm going to skip over the med rescue part and just get us airborne and on he way home.

Lasso jogged up to the Colonel and Stakes after Fress and Kasumi had got their orders, "Hey, what about me?"

"What about you?" The Colonel asked, adding, "I'm not here for a hero's convention."

"Now wait one minute---" Lasso started, but Stakes' hand went up.

"Colonel, we're all here for the same mission. What can...?"

"Lasso; Jason Lasso, Flight Lieutenant with the Mercs."

"Oh the Mercs," The Colonel said with a scoff, "I'm taken from the King's Army and put in charge of this regiment to help train the troops post clone training and I still can't escape the legendary stories of the Mercs. A bunch of crazy religious fanatics if you ask me. We wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you mercenaries."

"Now, Colonel," Stakes said, "That's a bit rough."

"No Captain," The Colonel said, "Its not. I watched my whole regiment get blown to bits in the civil war because someone wanted to off the King because of this crazy prophecy. Bunch of crazies, the whole lot of them who believe in this prophecy crap. It just gets good soldiers killed. Now," the Colonel said, calming down, "If you'll excuse me, I have a rescue mission op to run. I suggest we all get on the next shuttle and out of here. My forces can only add a extra punch for so long before the Beasts' superior numbers overwhelm us."

In time, both the Sword of Justice and Antecedent were headed towards the Vella Gulf to pick up General Perez and company and get going to Actualize Station.

In what during that transition above the ship graveyard's orbit and towards General Perez's men that Jason Lasso finally had a chance to relax in the hanger bay of the Sword of Justice. Taking his helmet off, he plopped down on a nearby crate with a group of exhausted look King's Army Soldiers scattered about after the battle.

"All Hands, this is the Commander speaking. All hands, this is the Commander speaking. Yellow alert! Yellow alert! Prepare for retrieval of General Perez from Vella Gulf and then exit to Actualize Station."

Lasso looked up to the overhead speakers and nodded, speaking quietly to himself, "Yea, time to get going."

"He" came up at that moment and sat down next to Lasso on the floor by the crate. For the first time ever, Lasso thought he could see a exhausted "He," which Lasso thought before this event in the hanger bay, was a impossibility.

Tag Coffee_Ninja, JediFalcon, Sith-I-5

15. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    OOG:

@Mitth_Fisto, I'm drawing a blank. We're we going to blow the space station up?

IC: 122nd Hard Heads
    Survivors, Space Station, Northern Stretch

The survivors---a much smaller group now then the original group that had come aboard---ran for everything they were worth to the shuttle. In their midst was Havah Jeth. Some of the looked stunned at the Captain's death, others vowing to return to get his body. But the few Sergeants left kept the soldiers in line---if biting back the urge themselves to do the unthinkable---and the soldiers finally boarded the shuttle, most in a sorrowful mood at their heavy losses. The shuttle was quiet to say the least.

As the shuttle disembarked the station, Staff Sergeant Holy moved over to Havah Jeth. By their losses, Holy was in command now.

"Mr. Jeth, did the Captain give you any specific instructions? We're flying blind out of this station; we knew the Captain had our next set of orders, but now..." Holy's eyes dotted with tears, "...well, he can't give them, now can he? Damn Beasts and this war!"

Tag Mitth_Fisto

IC: Chief Medical Officer Russel Cook, R2 Astromech Dude, Captain Rick Taller
    Caverns, Unknown Planet

Russel Cook scambled out of the cave, helping the human who-had-returned up as he tripped. Out, ahead of them, was the Johnny Boy. Her engines were running on stand-by and exterior running lights and flood lights gave the Mercs a beacon to navigate by back to the ship.

Getting on board was the easy part; the ship looked clean and all the dead bodies and damage from the interior battle was all got, as if it had never happen in the first place. Taller was already shouting orders, customary of the man's nature, despite a near-death experience with his heart, "Streets! Get down to engineering and make sure we're all green down there. Take Deputy with you!" Taller swirled around to Russel Cook, "The rest of you, to the bridge! We need to fly this baby!"

As the exterior hatch closed with a hitch. Dude followed the parade of organics to the bridge, hoping to be able to lend a hand.

Tag Mitth_Fisto
    OOG: Mitth, ran out of steam. Sorry for the short post. Been a long 2 days at work.

16. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC: Beskaryc Taab/ Atin Taab
    Crusader, Intercept Merge, Ord Pardron

Taab watched as the two fighters broke off, using their superior agility to complicate the firing solutions from the two quad turrets. Their actions weren't overly hostile, they seemed more akin to a break and refrom for some sort of aerospace show. Still Taab knew that Atin's quad turret would be doing its best to track the fighter that had broken high and right. The lower quad turret remained pointed stubbornly forward, still slaved to Taab's controls in the cockpit.

"We read you loud and clear. No hostile intent. We are unable to comply with your request for identification purposes at this time. Hold your current flight path for further instructions."

Taab raised an eyebrow. Not able to comply? From the small bit he had heard of the Rebel Alliance they would sing their own praises high and low in an attempt to raise awareness of their cause. Yet this flight wouldn't ID itself? So...not the Rebellion? Who else would be ambush an Imperial away team? Pirates generally stayed as far away from any Imperial entanglements they might get themselves in to. A second message came over the comm:

"Freighter Crusader, I am sending you a data-burst message. Follow the instructions or we will escort you to a hyperspace jump point out of the system. Sending data-burst message...what is your response?"

This was followed by the short data burst. These guys were playing it close to the chest. They were either paranoid, or they knew how to play the game. "What are we doing buir?" Atin had been keeping up with the conversation over the comms, but he had not been able to read the data burst. "Wait one at'ika." Taab needed to consider this for a moment.

This group, whoever they were, was well organized and had access to some interesting kit. Some like the ARC-170s were old, but seemed to be in good shape from what he could see. But those ground vehicles were nothing he could recognize. That meant that they were well financed as well. And that meant a decent payday if things went well.

He glanced back aft. He also wanted Atin to get more experiance with a well oiled unit. If the Imperials and Rebellion weren't offering long term employemnt than depending on what information exchange and or business transactions meant, maybe this group would suffice. If not he would have to search out that Merc flight he had encountered before. They may have made some mistakes, but they also had some very nice kit. Taab knew his son would love to try his hand at one of those new T-65s. Taab blinked. Decision time.

He opened the comm line back to what he still had tagged as ARC flight. "ARC Flight, Crusader," he started. "Will comply with instructions, Crusader out." He pulled back hard on the yoke now and pitched the Crusader up on its tail before switching back to internal comms only. "We may have a new client At'ika." The ship broke free of the atmosphere and he set course for AB 1-1-B-5.

TAG: Intervention

[​IMG]

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  17. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    IC: "The Council"
    Conference Room, Actualize Station, Northern Stretch

The Mon Calamari looked out the transparisteel viewport that wrapped around the conference room's oval end; outside, dozens upon dozens of ships and shuttles and starfighters flew about the space station, with many of the larger capital ships in dock. In the distance, a defense force of older King-class Battleships, Light-class Destroyers, Bastion-class Frigates, and Strike-class Corvettes provided a loose circular defense around the station. Closing from the Northern Stretch in even a greater distance then the defense force was the long-missing (but secretly misplaced by Royal Intelligence one the civil war started) Royal-class Carrier Solitary; her name was rightful given, as the carrier was the only one in the Kingdom's Navy. Her escort fleet that was with her consisted of 6 King-class Battleships, 16 Light-class Destroyers, 8 Bastion-class Frigates, 8 Strike-class Corvettes, 2 Acclamator I-class assault ships, 1 EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate turned medical frigate, 4 Action-VI Transports, 3 BFF-1 bulk freighters, 2 Star Galleon-class Frigates, 1 Container transport, and 1 Imperial Tanker. The assembled fleet, known as the Unequivocal Fleet, was "off the books," not listed in any official Kingdom's Navy's records without a rank of High Admiral or higher. Officially, if people asked if they saw the fleet, it was known on the books as the Preliminary Training Fleet, one of two fleets (the other being the Discipline Training Fleet) dedicated to the training of Navy and Army personnel from Jod's elite military academies. Difference was, the Preliminary Training Fleet never received new cadets, as her comrade training fleet was made up of a handful of veterans and the rest cadets or first year enlisted; essentially being a mobile military college for all the different branches within the military, and she (the Preliminary Training Fleet) only staffed Central Region and Northern Region military personnel. No one ever asked questions simply because the House of Royal Intelligence decided that no questions had to be asked. And anyone that crossed that line, well, Royal Intelligence had their ways.

The Unequivocal Fleet was the last of the Jod forces loyal to the Royal House and her biggest and most formidable military asset, even before the civil war. The fleet worked in the shadows, providing a secret defense to the Kingdom and doing deep-strike missions deep within Beast-held space, often doing the dirty work to give the Kingdom of Jod the safety that they enjoyed for so long.

With 4 other King-class Battleships, 5 Light-class Destroyers, 3 Bastion-class Frigates, and 7 Strike-class Corvettes (19 warships total, not including cargo transports) still loyal to the Royal House providing protection to Actualize Station, the added muscle of Unequivocal Fleet was unquestionable. While the Mon Calamari had been against the Queen's decline to use the fleet in the civil war and instead keep it hidden, he now saw (as he did with the King's death) that prophecy was taking care of itself.

The original 19 ships that stayed loyal to the Royal House, even with the addition of the 12 new King II-class Battleships, would not had been enough firepower to both protect Actualize Station and launch a offensive campaign against the COR, not to mention providing a defense force against possible Beast hunting packs that journeyed their ships into Jod space looking for prey.

While the Unequivocal Fleet still did not provide those means to do what the Kingdom of Jod had to do, it provided a better starting ground then they had had before. It was something and a little bit of something was better then nothing.

The Mon Calamari signed. Much had happened and he had doubted that, like he, his fellow Council comrades had no idea that this was what the prophecy meant. In terms of economic, political, and military might, having the whole Kingdom of Jod was more desirable for the coming prophecy, not the reduced forces and rebels that they had not become. The Mon Calamari had rememebred one of the King's last speeches to the Council before his untimely death and those words still echoed as the decisions to be made today:

Those statements had been lost in the new threats that now faced them. The "dark force in reserve to crush the Rebels" the Council had thought to be the Beasts. While Royal Intelligence had supported this claim to an extent with the Imperial Project Zero in rebuilding the Red Rock Planet and capturing Beast soldiers for Imperial military research, it didn't explain everything and in some cases left more questions then answers. Since those statements, Darth Maximums, better known as Philip the Wise to the Kingdom of Jod, had risen to be the seen leader of the Beast forces, bent on revenge against the Kingdom of Jod. So, the question remained, what was Emperor Palpatine's dark forces in reserve? What had the Force shown the King and the Council truly? It was clear that the Council---the Jod and their allies and the Mercs---were to protect the Rebel Alliance from the shadows that lurked behind the scenes. But those shadows, once thought to be the Beasts, had become very different and complex shadows. A deeper evil was at work here, a evil that clouded everything and lurked in the shadows.

Turning around, the Mon Calamari addressed the 10 other council members, one of each of the following species: a Duros, Wookiee, Hutt, Givin, Ithorian, Ryn, Twi'lek, Anx, Bith, and a Bothan. The Mon Calamari formed the 11th member of the council and the senior with the King dead and the Queen busy addressing Affairs of State---or more like a rebellion now. All 11 members of the Council were Force-Sensitive, the Wookiee and Mon Calamari being the only Jedi (and Jedi Masters at that, who had been on special assignment to the Kingdom of Jod when Order 66 was issued) to serve on the present Council. The other Force Sensitives had been called together by the Force and none had been Jedi before. In fact, one was a business CEO, another a librarian, and still another a history teacher. Another was a retired police officer, two others had retired or served in their species' military and now either enjoyed retirement or worked at a space refueling station. One worked in a office building, while two others worked in their governments' political structure.

For thousands of years, nothing but Force-Sensitives filled these posts on the Council. No one until now, with the first human, Captain Rick Taller, to be added if the Council approved.

No one else was in the room, but two Queen Guardsmen stood quiet sentry outside the sealed blast doors.

"We are faced with the same question today as we were when the King last spoke to us," The Mon Calamari walked up to the table and depressed a button; a holograpic imagine projected itself from the holo projector in the center of the table, "This is our last meeting. Let the King's words be heard and let us decide..." The Mon Calamari depressed another button and the holograpic played, showing the Council's meeting from a holo recording camera hidden in the chambers.

When the hologram was done playing, the Mon Calamari depressed a button and the holo projector shut down.

"So...what is our decision?" The Mon Calamari asked.

"Decision?" Spoke the Hutt, "How can there be a decision! We have seen our arrogance in the face of The Whites and we have seen that turn to the downfall of the Kingdom of Jod, not to mention the death of the King! Now, the capabilities we once enjoyed with the Jod have been reduced to a fraction and not capable of launching the type of offensive we need! A decision, yes, there will be. But debate, no, we cannot have."

"I agree," said the Bothan, "A decision must be made. But a prophecy if---"

"If misread, have a meaning different it does," a fragile, perking voice said as the blast doors opened and shut behind the being.

The small being made his way, using a cane to aid him, as he approached where the Mon Calamari stood, "Master Ackta, a long time it has been, and you Master Altuck."

"Master Yoda..." The Mon Calamari and Wookiee said in union in their own tongue, bowing; the Mon Calamari spoke when both had straitened again, "We thought you had died Master Yoda."

"No, no. Death yet not. Much to do there is still. Yes, hmmmm, yes. Yes indeed. Help."

The Wookiee bent over and picked up the out-stretched Yoda's hand and helped him to stand on the table to address the Council; both the Mon Calamari and Wookiee now flanked Yoda to either side.

"The Kingdom of Jod and in particular this Council the Jedi and the galaxy are much indebted to. You saved as many Jedi as you could during Order 66. And that my heart has not forgotten. To the Prophecy you speak of today, of the Mercs---the Shooting Stars---that Prophecy speaks of. A human of Rick Taller you must have on your Council. For all depends on it."

"But Master Yoda," said the Givin, "House of Royal Intelligence has lost sighting of the Johnny Boy and last report said that Captain Taller was near death."

"True all, yes. Hmmm, yes. True all. But the Force has shown me new...hmmm...yes, new. They shall return soon, yes, soon they will return. And healed Taller shall be, a deal he has made with Time. Yes, Time, healed him through the LORD, yes. Healed, yes."

"Master Yoda, Taller is not a Force-sensitive. How can he be allowed on the Council?" Asked the Ryn.

"Yes, Force Sensitive not be Captain Rick Taller. But, whom of you to King Alex "The Just" listen to? To the Holy Bible and Scripture answers are, not your knowledge of them, but of the truth they speak to you. Yes, the LORD has plans...hmmmm...plans, yes. The Force says so."

"And what of Palpatine's dark forces in reserve, Master Yoda, that King Alex speaks of?" The Mon Calamari asked.

"...Hmmm, dark. Cloudy. I cannot not see what these dark forces are. The future always in motion, it is. Same darkness from Clone Wars as today. Hmmm...yes, the Emperor's hand is in this, yes, hand, yes. Careful we must be."

Yoda called for help down and once again the Wookiee was there to help. With that, the little green Master Jedi walked with his cane back towards the blast doors.

"Where are you going Master Yoda?" Asked the Bith.

"Back to Dagobah, least I give the Emperor time to find me. And that must not happen, for the sake of the Skywalker line and the Chosen One Prophecy."

After Yoda left, the Council started to talk among each other; the Mon Calamari quieted them down. "It is time we move. And move fast. Royal Intelligence has reported that the Mercs---under the banner of the Guardians' Reliance Fleet---will meet here after leaving the Planet of Exile. We must be here to meet with them. All of you, contact your governments, your people. Have your cells assemble their forces and meet in the Corellian Sector. We must gather the last of our allies there, known as The Organization. We will meet the Guardians Reliance Fleet at the Imperial Project Zero. If we can stop the Empire from fully activating the Red Rock, then we will get a critical upper hand at the beginning stages of this war to protect the Rebel Alliance. Our best guess is that the Imperial Project Zero is what King Alex "The Just" meant when he refereed to Palpatine's dark forces in reserve. But, as Master Yoda said, darkness and shadows covers even that prospect, so not all appears as it should. We must be careful."

TBC (Sith-I-5, you can note that the Secret Galactic Intelligence Service notices movements from the alien worlds mentioned if you want)

18. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    IC: Flight Lieutenant Soloplate
    Cockpit, Crazier Three, identify and intent intercept mission

"ARC Flight, Crusader," he started. "Will comply with instructions, Crusader out."

Soloplate raised an eyebrow, "That was easy," he said to himself, then opened up a comm to the freighter, "Copy Crusader," then he switched comm channels, "Crazier Three to Alacrity."

"Alacrity, go ahead Crazier Three."

"Alacrity, the freighter Crusader accepts whatever terms you had on the data-burst message. They are leaving the hostile zone."

"Copy Crazier Three. Provide cover for recovering ground forces."

"Copy. Provide cover for recovering ground forces. Crazier Three clear."

IC: Captain Jacques Petain
    Hanger Bay, Alacrity, orbit above airless rock 1-1-B-5, some time later

What the fate was of the Imperial Frigate Hard Eight and its Captain, Jacques Petain did not know. It would, for now, remain a mystery. The Alacrity was in orbit above one of many millions or billions of airless, lifeless planets. Nothing special about them other then they were over sized rocks not large enough to be a planet or a moon, but larger then a asteroid and having a star system orbit of it's own; these airless rocks were left-overs of the formation of this star system however many thousands or billions or billions of years ago. Unlike many other such lifeless rocks, Petain did not notice any mining operation or pirate nest or smuggler hide-out. Such airless rocks seemed to be perfectly suited for such activities. As with this whole operation, the Alacrity had been stripped of all identification, marking her from the naked eye and by sensor scans as a rogue vessel. And since the only Kingdom's Navy vessel to ever be recorded on official government records in this galaxy was the King-class Battleships (and those recordings were "sightings," not detailed sensor scans or information on origin or designer), Petain's Light-class Destroyer would show in any data-base search as "no match".

The noble-birth Captain sighed. This cloak and dagger type missions weren't his type and he found them quite boring. But, Royal Command seemed to notice that he had a knack at being successful at missions he disdained the most. That's probably why he was so successful: he just wanted the mission to be over with and since he hated losing at anything in life, he made sure he completed the mission successfully.

While this mission wasn't successful---and while Petain's pride took a hit for all but 2 seconds at the loss---he could care less in all honesty. Royal Intelligence had messed up and if they wanted the Hard Eight's Captain so bad, then they would have planned better.

Pushing those thoughts aside, Petain walked up to the boarding ramp of the Hammer Strike-class Landing Craft Adamantine. Captain Tim Reynolds was standing there, smoking on a cigar. "You sure about this, Cap? You'll be putting yourself in a whole lot of hurt if things go wrong," The landing craft captain took a drag off of this cigar.

"I don't think we have a choice Captain Reynolds," Petain responded, wearing a envirosuit, the bubble-like helmet clasped in between his elbow and armpit, "If the Hard Eight gets out a emergency comm, then our mission will be compromised and, more then likely, destroyed or captured. And that, I cannot allow. The Adamantine stands a better chance running then the Alacrity and we both know that. And if the Adamantine is destroyed or captured, there is a far less chance of finding any information to identify us as linking us back to the Kingdom of Jod."

Reynolds nodded with his cigar, taking another drag and speaking with the cigar in his mouth, "Your the boss." Reynolds was the opposite of his commanding officer in every way but loyalty and professionalism on the battlefield. While Petain portrayed that royal nobility look in everything he did, Reynolds was like the American Western Cowboy in everything he did.

Petain nodded and started walking up the ramp and stopped, "Where did you get that cigar? Its against regulations, you know."

"You can write me up later, Captain," Reynolds responded.

"Write you up? I was going to ask for one," Petain responded with a smile.

Reynolds grinned, took one last drag as Petain went up the ramp, and put the cigar out; he stuffed the remains in one of his many flight suit's front pockets for later enjoyment and walked up the ramp next, hitting the close button for the ramp behind him.

IC: Captain Tim Reynolds
    Cockpit, Adamantine, Hammer Strike-class Landing Craft

Reynolds watched ahead as the Alacrity blasted into Red Space; with the Light-class Destroyer safe, Reynolds turned his attention to getting the Adamantine planet-side. He spotted the Crusader on sensors and angled towards its location. He did a fly-by overhead the freighter, before landing about 100 meters away near a rock formation that effectively hid the landing craft in the shadows and provided reasonable cover against blaster and laser fire.

Reynolds looked to his co-pilot who was checking the holo camera to the landing bay and a status screen next to it, "We're locked and sealed, sir."

"Good," Reynolds said, understanding that the co-pilot meant that the cargo bay was ready for decompression into vacuum and that the rest of the ship would not be affected. Reynolds switched to a comm channel that connected directly with the HAP they were deploying, "Viper Two, you are green. I repeat, you are green."

"Viper Two copies," came the driver's voice over the comm in the cockpit, "Green for deployment."

The co-pilot hit the necessary buttons and switches and the green rotating light within the cargo bay turned into a red rotating light as the Adamantine lowered its cargo lift to the airless rock below.

IC: Viper Two
    Troop Bay, Heavy Armored Personnel Carrier, airless rock

As the HAP rolled free of the cargo bay of the Adamantine---the landing craft's cargo lift retracting back up---Jacques Petain felt as if he was enjoying himself. Free from the burden of commanding a star ship and standing authority-like on a bridge all day and able to be a normal "grunt" riding in one of these new machines of war was like a kid being in a candy shop. While he dare not let his crew and troops knew that he was enjoying such a simple exercise away from the Alacrity, he was able to enjoy the experience privately to himself. He even let a small smile escape on his lips.

With two soldiers to act as his escort, Petain was able to see first-hand the inner workings of a HAP in vacuum. While the rest of the vehicle's crew was stuffed inside with them (the weapons were put to remote control mode outside the vehicle) and could add additional firepower to the escort, Petain felt that the show of force was not needed right now. What was needed, considering the small amounts of Royal Intelligence documents he was given to read for this mission, hinted at a larger conflict coming soon and any parties even remotely related to that possible coming conflict had to be investigated. Well, he was doing just that, investigating and, maybe, enlisting a possible ally with inner working knowledge of Imperial movements and plans.

As the wine of the powerful engine drove the HAP along, Jacques noted two things of note. First, he was the only one not wearing one of the Specialized Enviormnent Armor Combat Suit or SEAs for short. Second, all the soldiers and crew were equipped with a miniature backpack oxygen supply, which housed an additional 20 minutes of oxygen on top of the 10 minutes their suits already provided them. While Petain was certain that the meeting wouldn't last outside, but either inside this HAP or inside the freighter Crusader, it was nice to know that his troops came prepared for a star-dotted view of space.

Soon the HAP stopped and the driver (the only crew or soldier not wearing a full SEA, but rather only the bottom half of one) looked back through the cockpit module, "Okay, we're here. I'm sealing her up. Make sure your ready, Captain." The interior of the troop bay went red with light. Jacques gave a thumps up and put his bubble helmet on, feeling the helmet pressure seal to his suit. A moment later and he felt the rush of oxygen against his face, regulated by his breathing. Then a blast door slid up, locking and sealing in place, between the troop bay and the cockpit.

About 30 seconds later and the light in the troop bay went to green; one of the soldiers padded Petain on the shoulder as he unstrapped his crash webbing from his seat and walked to the door. Petain did the same, the other soldier to escort him lining up behind him. The first soldier hit a button and the ramp door unsealed and lowered down. The first soldier was down quick, his A280 blaster rifle to his shoulder and scanning the area around him; the soldier behind Petain brushed past the Captain and went down next, securing the rear; then the soldier that had brushed past him waved him down.

Petain came down the ramp, a DE-10 blaster pistol his only self defense and in a right hip holster at the moment. The HAP closed it's ramp door behind him. Soon, one soldier walked to his front and left, while another soldier walked to his rear and right, their weapons at a pointed down position and across this mid-sections, the butt of the rifles coming up to their right chest, as if they were on patrol.

Ahead of them, the Crusader was awaiting them...

Tag Bardan_Jusik

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Sword of Justice hangar bay

Fress leaned against the X-wing and closed her eyes. She slid against the landing strut leaning against it. Saber was running a check on damages. She hoped there wasn’t any problems, you just never knew. She closed her eyes and could feel the call of sleep begging for her to give in. She hadn’t slept in the past two days and the next person that bugs her may not live to see another sun rise.

"All Hands, this is the Commander speaking. All hands, this is the Commander speaking. Yellow alert! Yellow alert! Prepare for retrieval of General Perez from Vella Gulf and then exit to Actualize Station."

Fress groaned just as she swirled into darkness. It was time to give into what the body wanted and not what everyone wanted. If they wanted her on the mission they had to find her first.

Fress’s head dropped down further as she leaned her head against her hand. Darkness slowly took over as she lost all thought not remembering anything.

Tag Bravo, Coffee anyone in the hangar bay

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: General Perez, Vella Gulf King-class battleship

Perez and his bridge crew had stared, stunned, out the observation ports for several vital seconds, the problem seeming so insermountable as to create this ghost fleet, that they had not really expected to succeed.

But now, they had exploded into activity.

Perez stomped his way down to the second level, to the Bridge Officer's semi-circular console.

One of the Go Team turned his way, his face visibly ecstatic through the slightly misted up face-plate of his still-sealed helmet. "Sword of Justice and the Antecedent are making all possible speed up to the breach, General."

"Don't need to tell them twice!" Perez quipped as he arrived next to the nearest of the four senior lieutenants and engineers. "Right, so I can control shields, hyperdrive, and steer the ship from here, is that it?"

"Sir?"

Perez shrugged. "We've got the Vella Gulf under power, soldier! And little enough assets on our side of this Prophesy. We should try to take her with us, well, I will try to take her with us." He pointed a stubby finger at his men. "You guys evac back to the shuttles for pick up by the Sword."

The Bridge Officer glanced dubiously past the General's shoulder, looking through the hole that was big enough, for now, to allow two battleships side-by-side.
    "We don't really know how long that hole will remain for, and-" He looked towards Perez, "how much air has your suit got? Cos if we withdraw the atmosphere crew as well, you could die before we get you back."

"Alright, move us through the hole. We will park to the left, and Captain Stakes can decide if he wants to take her along."

The senior lieutenant swivelled back to his console, and his peers, "Okay, let's do it. What's the status on the other ships?"

"Still climbing out of the atmosphere."

"Okay, manouver us to the breach."

Perez stepped away from the three and headed for the turbolift. "Go Team, this is Perez. We have successfully opened an escape route through the energy barrier, and the other ships have been notified. We are taking this ship out through it too. Withdraw to the shuttles for immediate evac. Shuttle crews, liaise with each other to determine you have everyone. Shuttle Two, depart as soon as you are fully loaded."

The orange-brown hulk of the older King-class battleship started to nose towards, and accelerate towards the large hole in the energy curtain, just two of her six Royal One Fighter-class Engines pushing her into a wide semi-circular course that had her banking through the breach at her half-way mark, then nosing round to the left outside the curtain, but not far enough out to be buffeted and damaged by the ion storms and vortexes that were the primary visual feature out here.

The Vella Gulf parked out of the way so that the Sword of Justice and Antecedent had a free exit when they reached the hole.

Tag: Bravo

IC: SG-12 (Twelve), V-19 Torrent "Chris Torrent"

Twelve had taken his helmet off for comfort, and allowed himself a short catnap during the long journey through hyperspace, the events of the Landsdowne downfall catching up with him.

A repeating two-tone alarm inside the cockpit alerted him to the impending exit from hyperspace at the target coordinates, so Twelve awoke, shifted himself to a more comfortable position within the confines of his eat, and used a tissue to dab some drool off his silver chestplate, glad that there were no observers...here in hyperspace.

He donned his helmet, and used his right hand to pull back on the hyperspace levers, outside, the hyperspace tunnel quickly collapsing into starlines, which in turn, rapidly shortened into an unfamiliar starfield.

He brought up a targeting recticle, that appeared on his canopy, found a handy star, and triggered the blaster cannon, green laser energy firing off at the test subject.

Might as well find out if they work, before getting shirty with whomever the Hard Eight had called about.

He ran a short, medium, then long range sensor sweeps; on the second one, getting sight of two ARC-170 starfighters and a YT-1300 freighter in fairly close formation, but several hundred klicks in-system from his entry point.

Twelve decided to call ahead. "Hard Eight from starfighter, Chris Torrent. Have answered your distress signal. How do you copy?"

Tag: Bravo, Taab/ Atin

21. Coffee_Ninja

Coffee_Ninja Jedi Master star 2

Jul 29, 2011
    ((Hey all...sorry....I have been busy with clinical and school. I will get a post up tonight. ))

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOG:

Sith, I'm going to do the rest of our exit from the Planet of Exile through the eyes of Jason Lasso. Something new to change it up. ;)

Hanger Bay, Sword of Justice, leaving Planet of the Exiles, Northern Stretch

Fress’s head dropped down further as she leaned her head against her hand. Darkness slowly took over as she lost all thought not remembering anything.

Lasso looked across the hanger bay at Fress. She looked exhausted, like them all. Jason wondered how long she'd been up. A soldier came up to him, "Ah...Lieutenant Lasso?"

Jason looked at the King's Army Soldier, "Yes?"

"Who is that girl?" He said, nodding towards Fress.

Jason raised an eyebrow, "And your asking because...?"

The soldier blushed, "No, sir, not like that. It's just, she reminds me of my sister. Back home."

Lasso nodded, "Ah," Jason looked towards Fress and said, "Why don't you do the right thing and escort her back to some guest quarters. But, here is a firm warning. If I hear so much that you tried anything to hurt her in anyway, I'll personally see to it that I space you. Do you understand?"

The soldier gulped, "Yesss---yesss sir!"

He stood up, tapped the soldier on the shoulder, and the two went over and tried to escort the Merc to a set of guest quarters so she could get some rest.

TAG JediFalcon

IC: Jason Lasso
    Hanger Bay, Sword of Justice, leaving Planet of the Exiles, Northern Stretch

Wherever Fress, He, and the Jod soldier went, Lasso lost track of them. He was of the many nearly 50 crew members rushing to lock down equipment in the hanger. Sudden, a hard TUG and loud straining noise from the star ship's decks followed. Lasso, along with many others, went flying forward, crashing hard on the deck.

"Vella Gulf is secured! Vella Gulf secured!" Came the overhead speaking, "Starting towing operation with the Antecedent. Remain at Yellow Alert until we're clear of the Northern Stretch."

Jason collected himself from the deck and helped another crew member up; Jason walked over to where he saw his helmet on the deck and collected it. The mercenary Lieutenant looked over to the crew member, "Where do you guys have guest quarters?"

IC: Jason Lasso
    Guest Quarters, Sword of Justice, leaving Planet of the Exiles, Northern Stretch

Lasso allowed darkness to claim him as he drifted off to sleep. His armor was off to the side and Dude was in sleep mode near-by. For the first time in a long time, Jason felt like he could get sleep.

With the sluggish towing of the Vella Gulf, it would take the 3 Battleships several hours to make the trek back through the Northern Stretch's safe routes.

TAG Coffee_Ninja, JediFalcon, Sith-I-5

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Re-post

IC: SG-12 (Twelve)
    , V-19 Torrent "Chris Torrent"

Twelve had taken his helmet off for comfort, and allowed himself a short catnap during the long journey through hyperspace, the events of the Landsdowne downfall catching up with him.

A repeating two-tone alarm inside the cockpit alerted him to the impending exit from hyperspace at the target coordinates, so Twelve awoke, shifted himself to a more comfortable position within the confines of his eat, and used a tissue to dab some drool off his silver chestplate, glad that there were no observers...here in hyperspace.

He donned his helmet, and used his right hand to pull back on the hyperspace levers, outside, the hyperspace tunnel quickly collapsing into starlines, which in turn, rapidly shortened into an unfamiliar starfield.

He brought up a targeting recticle, that appeared on his canopy, found a handy star, and triggered the blaster cannon, green laser energy firing off at the test subject.

Might as well find out if they work, before getting shirty with whomever the Hard Eight had called about.

He ran a short, medium, then long range sensor sweeps; fortunately not finding anything.

Coolio, and the Gang, he thought, relieved. He pushed the sublights and accelerated towards the planet where the distressed vessel was supposed to be located.

Twelve decided to call ahead. "Hard Eight from starfighter, Chris Torrent. Have answered your distress signal. How do you copy?"

Tag: no-one

24. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Hangar bay/Guest quarters

Fress felt a light tap on her shoulder as she opened her eyes and blinked sleepily. “Now what?”

“We’re escorting you to the guest quarters for some rest,” the Jod soldier answered as Fress got to her feet.

Fress noted He was with the other soldier and gave a short nod. “Lead the way. What was with the annoucement a few minutes ago?”

“They evacuated the Vella Gulf, and they’re preparing to tow her through the Northern Stretch. It will take several hours so everyone is getting rest now,” The Jod soldier explained.

“Nice,” Fress muttered under breath as a loud and straining sounded through the deck followed by a loud thump. She skidded to a halt and quickly forced herself to keep balance as the Jod soldier fell on the deck. “You okay?”

“Fine,” the soldier answered as he stood up again.

"Vella Gulf is secured! Vella Gulf secured!" Came the overhead speaking, "Starting towing operation with the Antecedent. Remain at Yellow Alert until we're clear of the Northern Stretch."

Yellow alert? Maybe they’re allowing her to get some rest. It’s been hours since she even slept well. They silently walked towards the guest quarters.

“What is your name?” The Jod soldier questioned with a frown.

“Depends on why you want to know,” Fress answered with a frown.

“Nothing like that,” The Jod soldier said with a slight blush. “You remind me of my sister back home.”

Fress smiled with a slight nod. “I see. I’m Fress Colias. And I would hate to think I would have to explain to the surgeon why they had to surgically remove the hilt of my lightsaber from your rear.”

“Corellian?” The Jod soldier questioned with a slight smirk. “You have nothing to worry about.”

“Alderaanian,” Fress answered with a slight smile. “I did spend ten years on Corellia.”

“Which explains the Corellian spark attitude,” The Jod soldier said with a slight smile.

“Yes it would,” Fress answered with a slight smile as she spotted Cody walking down the hall. “Hey Cody, you didn’t let those things scratch you did you?”

“No why?” Cody questioned with a frown.

“There was a bio agent made, if the virus didn’t kill you, you turned into one of those things down below,” Fress explained with a frown. “Whichwould explain why you can come but you can’t leave. We should have everyone checked over. I made copies of the files while I was in the med ward.”

“For now you need rest,” Cody pointed out with a frown. “I saw you sleeping against the X-wing. This is a sign you’re in no condition to do anything right now. I’ll take the records to the med ward for you.”

“Thanks Cody,” Fress handed the disks over to Cody. “If you saw me sleeping…”

“Waking you up can be dangerous,” Cody answered with a frown. “Besides, figure you could use it.”

Fress smiled as she quickly hugged Cody. “See you in a few hours.”

“Get some sleep. I plan to myself,” Cody reassured with a smile.

“Right,” Fress said with a slight smile as Cody walked away. They stopped in front of a door as the Jod Soldier opened it. She thanked the soldier and walked in. She layed on the bed and closed her eyes.
    ------------------------------------
    IC Cody
    Medical ward

Cody walked into the ward and looked around for the person who runned the ward. He frowned wondering if everyone went to sleep or not, he didn’t see anyone around. “Is anyone here?”

Bravo Coffee_Ninja., Sith-I-5 if needed...

25. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Havah Jeth
    Shuttle in the Northen Wastes

The remaining members of the broken squad seemd to look to him for an answer, and he had one. Still he looked at an image of that station one more time, wondering what now would become of it before looking at the others. "I need to access your shuttles systems, he gave us our next stop." That was all they needed to know, all they could handle knowing he supposed. Though in lumping himself in with them seemed only right, after what sacrifices had been made by their leader and fallen comrads so that he could finish a simple task.

As he was given the access needed he pulled up the hidden file of a destination just as he had been told it would be there. And did as he was told to do with it. "Echo." he simply stated at the file name for the destination. Sitting back down next to Holy he nodded and pulled back out his instrument. Letting their conjoined sorrow flow with the song of old.

TAG: Bravo

Johhny Boy, departing deaths maw

Nodding was all he could give to the good order to get to engineering, there was only so much one could tell from the bridge instruments and if anything needed finner tuning there was no substitution to having someone on hand to do so. Trusting the astromech was following he left his space suit on and simply hauled his backside as quick as possible to get there and run a systems check and begin a shortened warm up proceedure to get them out of here pronto.

TAG: Bravo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.