main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Interviews - the site

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Design - Sites and Graphics' started by ThinWhiteDuke, Apr 2, 2010.

1. ThinWhiteDuke

ThinWhiteDuke Jedi Master star 1

Nov 5, 2005
    Hi fellow SW fans,

Some of you may know about my website StarWarsInterviews.
    This site focuses on the stories that the cast & crew from the original Trilogy, the Prequels and the spin-offs have to tell.
    For this site I have currently interviewed over 50 people; among them are well known names like Anthony Daniels, Billy Dee Williams, Howard Kazanjian and Rick McCallum, but also people like Tim Rose (Ackbar), Jason Court (Kyle Katarn), Tom Kane (Yoda-Clone Wars) and many many others.
    Every week a new interview is added!

Please have a look....and I hope you enjoy it!

2. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Hello Duke,

This board is not for site advertising, it is for discussing the design aspects of web sites and digital media. Are there any design aspects of your site you would like to discuss?

3. ThinWhiteDuke

ThinWhiteDuke Jedi Master star 1

Nov 5, 2005
    Ehm, nope...
    In which subforum would this thread belong then?

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    There aren't really any forums that welcome threads about site advertising. You're better off just keeping the link in your sig and posting as usual.