main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT |||Star Wars is a living organism|||

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by {Quantum/MIDI}, Apr 23, 2016.

1. {Quantum/MIDI}

{Quantum/MIDI} Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2015
    Midichloria:
    A cell that resides within the "STAR WARS" body. It correlates with each other, conversing, communicating. The cellular is quite beyond otherworldly understanding. As peaceful as such, it has a feeling of rage and elusiveness surrounding it, but no producing. It attracts these negative bacteria called; D.N.A

[DESTRUCTIVE NATURALISTIC ASSERTIONS]
    STEM CELLS:
    These types of cells also reside in the "STAR WARS" body. Stem cells are able to divide and replicate and or, repair the tissue, possibly making it stronger than the cell it copied from or worse. Ironically, it is an anomaly that is quite known withing the scientific boundaries. This cellular structure and be broken down, re-constructed and become something of a different design. Though, it is becoming a rarer occurrence and cannot be a coincidental act.​
    FORCE AWAKENS=STEM CELLS​
    STAR WARS=Chloria​
    STAR WARS+FORCE AWAKENS=????​

There are so many results, that could come from the Stem Cells and the mixture of the Chloria. It be the most negative feedback, thus resulting in death, stationary or stagnation. Or, we can presume it will bond with the rest of the body, bringing positive attributes, creating more energy, more life and cohesiveness. It's impossible to guess, the future is unknown, we cannot foresee it. It is cosmic...It is; an impossible quantum theory to solve. Like the blue, vibrant skies of earth, and it's gravitational pull outside the orbital crust.

The equation is endless. It is unsolvable. But there is a chance, that the specific pieces of mixture(STAR and AWAKENS) to create something unimaginable.

Huttese 101 and CrAsHcHaOs like this.
  2. darth_frared

darth_frared Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 24, 2005
    a cultured organism perhaps, yes, but we knew that even without the midichlorians, no?

3. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
  4. {Quantum/MIDI}

Dec 21, 2015

Midichloria:

is a genus of Gram-negative, non-sporeforming bacteria, with bacillus shape of ~0.45 µm in diameter and ~1.2 µm in length. First described in 2004 with the temporary name IricES1, Midichloria are symbionts of the hard tick Ixodes ricinus. They live in the cells of the ovary of the females of this tick species. These bacteria have been observed in the mitochondria of the host cells, a trait that has never been described in any other symbiont of animals. Midichloria bacteria seem to consume the mitochondria they parasitize, possibly using them as a source of energy and/or molecules to multiply. The interaction of these symbionts with their host is currently unknown, though the 100% prevalence in the females of the host tick seems to suggest a mutualistic association

Midichloria= Midi-chlorians

Valiowk and Torib like this.
  5. {Quantum/MIDI}

Dec 21, 2015

By mixing the components, you get;​
    STAR-AWAKENS

I​
    II​
    III​
    IV​
    V​
    VI​
    STAR AWAKENS |
    STAR AWAKENS ||
    STAR AWAKENS |||
    STAR; The gravitational nebula, obtaining radiant mass and energy.
    AWAKEN; A feeling....The rouse....A locked away potential....Can you feel it? It binds us....

6. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    What I took away from this post:
    [​IMG]

Sith_Smuggler and Ezon Pin like this.
  7. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015
    Jesus, Ezon. Did you graduate from the school of Pyrogenic philosophy?

8. {Quantum/MIDI}

Dec 21, 2015

Well, I did take some things from him and applied it to myself...:p

This kinda helps me express better actually...

9. CrAsHcHaOs

CrAsHcHaOs Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 7, 1999
    OP, I liked your presentation of your theory. Very entertaining!

Ezon Pin likes this.
  10. Cryogenic

Cryogenic Force Ghost star 5

Jul 20, 2005
    Seems more, to me, that Disney are creating a Frankenstein's monster -- if we're going with awkward, pseudoscientific analogies.

I like this thread, but check yourself before you wreck yourself. DNA is not "bacteria", it's a nucleic acid. Bacteria are so-named because they first appeared rod-like when glimpsed through a microscope (from a Greek word meaning "rod-like").

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nucleic_acid
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteria

And while the cellular world is formidably complex, it is not beyond human understanding, in principle or in practice. We understand some aspects of cellular biology well, and others less well, and knowledge is increasing all the time. However, I'm with you that there is something almost "otherworldly" about life at the microscopic level; and we can't even agree on what we mean by "life".

There is a lovely book on life -- mixing poetry and science -- simply titled "What Is Life?" by Lynn Margulis and Dorion Sagan (the latter is the son of Lynn Margulis and has that striking surname because Margulis was formerly married to Carl Sagan; Lynn Margulis is also one of the leading exponents of the endosymbiotic theory of life -- which George Lucas based the midi-chlorians on -- follow all that? :D ):

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/91262.What_Is_Life_

Stem cells are a whole other kettle of fish (if you'll pardon the clunky metaphor). They are, as you say, able to repair tissue within the body, and they have the potential -- along with gene therapy -- to radically transform medical science over the next fifty years; if we can only find out how to manipulate them correctly and deal with attendant issues relating to ethics and application.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but it can be used more efficiently by an ecosystem or superstructure within that ecosystem, allowing for certain limitations (though, ultimately, some of this energy inevitably is lost as heat as the universe tends to increasing entropy: or, in Richard Dawkins' words, "some of the energy is degraded to uselessness").

The future may be unknowable, but one can always attempt predictions. And, under Disney, I don't hold out much hope. I like your enthusiasm, Ezon, but frankly, I think the whole idea of Star Wars under Disney is a non-sequitur: I don't see how you can have Star Wars without George Lucas. To me, Star Wars is his baby, and his alone. And yet most people have assumed a more expansive definition of Star Wars by default. I must dissent. My metaphysical conception of Star Wars more and more inclines me to the view that Star Wars is impossible without Lucas. And worse than that, Disney, in my opinion, are trying to pass off fake Monet's as if they were the real thing.

Still, you have a nice, positive take on the future direction or potentiality of the series, as much as I can understand it. Star Wars is something of a patchwork and Disney can make entire new quilts and tapestries out of it if they choose; and they are invariably doing so. Three cheers for Disney! Hooray for art and science! Or... something. I can't share in that tipsy, euphoristic feel, however. Lucas sold too soon. I might have forgiven him if he'd at least got the sequel trilogy done before selling. But no. Disney have everything. And Lucas is now an irrelevance (from the Disney point-of-view). I can't pretend to be happy about this. It interferes with my ability to stand in wonderment of there being more "Star Wars". For me, the absence of Lucas vitiates the whole idea. I've been oscillating back and forth about it the past few years, even the past few weeks, but I'm much more firm about it, in my own mind, now. Sometimes, in life, I think you simply have to pick a view and stick with it. It's much easier that way, and while ease might be a contemptible end in and of itself, I think the mind can only entertain so much discord for so long. Star Wars is finished*. If other people want to enjoy the unfolding process, though, they are, of course, free to do so.

*Though, often one to throw a qualifier or two in, I can at least agree that "Star Wars" means different things to different people in different measures. Obviously, us having this discussion falls under the rubric of "Star Wars", as does my public expression of support for the prequels and the notion that Star Wars = Lucas. In that way, as a communal thing and a cultural phenomenon, Star Wars is manifestly not dead, but extraordinarily alive. However, to me, it feels like life occurring within a dead body, because I don't accept Star Wars under Disney as a valid definition, and so, suddenly, there is no purpose to championing it anymore. Any championing of the series I do from this point, I do largely for irrational reasons. Or so it looks to be right now. At root, you might call me a frustrated poet, so I suppose irrationality fits. And I blame Lucas for that.

11. {Quantum/MIDI}

Dec 21, 2015
    Before I respond, Cryo, I appreciate you're take on my analogy and post. I expected some sort of response from you but I didn't know if it would be today...

Let me start by saying this, Even though I express myself in this manner, all is not what it seems to be. Somethings I say....Aren't quite as literal as you think.

Funny thing is, this is the first thing I expected someone to correct me on. While you are right that DNA isn't a bacteria, I'm not using the literal scientific term and structural meaning "DNA"
    I'm using the template word "DNA", but creating the term of my own cognitive thoughts. DNA was used because it closely related to the humanistic terms of the human body, I needed something to fit my analogy, my theory....But at the time, I couldn't find anything else...So DNA popped into my head, and all I did was just change things around.

[DESTRUCTIVE NATURALISTIC ASSERTIONS]; It's very simple. What surrounds SW? Who are the inhabitants? DNA...They love the body their in so much, they damage their own body that they live in! Thinking; "What I'm doing is right! I'm healing it! I'm giving it life!" No otherworldly beings interrupt the SW-Body....

What is the meaning of naturalistic in terms of philosophy?

Hopefully that helped you understand what I meant. If not, that means I failed to explain properly...

True. We know about the cellular world and structure. But we do not know the full equation. Which is why it's endless. We seemingly understand "more" and are growing smarter, but I believe, that we will never "solve" all of the questions, the aspects of it. Of course, who knows how long this earth will last? Maybe we'll figure everything out sooner!:D

YES! It's not "Star Wars" anymore! It is gone. It cannot revert back to it's old flesh and bones of LUCAS, it's divine spirit. It has been transferred over to the T-1000 MOUSE. A Machine that wants to have the soul..It takes from the other soul forms, and tries to be "Something" like them.. It can't....

This is why I say "STAR AWAKENS".

It takes the limbs of SW... Those part of SW is lost now. But the mass making robotic being as "The Mouse" has created another symbiotic life cell as "AWAKENS".

Star Wars is dead...STAR AWAKENS is a weird, meta, copying foolery of pander and yet...There is still time for it be NEW. To have life instead of this "Humanoid Bloodily Machine" it's in.

The one who is temporarily in control of T-1000 S.A.W(SAW=STAR AWAKENING) is the user, @RIAN. He could be the savior, or the fool who destroy's his own body.

Very much agreed. I am not quite happy...Not at all..But hopeful. We can still have faith... There is still a small chance my brotha!

This is the 3rd time someone told me to read this....I guess that's a sign that I should:-B

Cryogenic likes this.
  12. {Quantum/MIDI}

Dec 21, 2015

jimkenobi and Cryogenic like this.
  13. Cryogenic

Jul 20, 2005
    Thank you, Ezon.

It was a fairly bland, empty-headed take on what you wrote, however. You're an imaginative fella.

Well, I thought I should pull you up on that, but I was mostly being a wiseacre. You were obviously using these terms very loosely and trying to weave a poetic thesis about the future and fate of Star Wars.

It's just that, limited as my own understanding quite evidently is, science is plenty interesting as it is, and a very loose borrowing and bludgeoning of terms potentially leaves one with word salad: something that has a patter of objectivity, and the hint of structure, but collapses into incoherence.

Nevertheless, I think, without getting too caught up in terminology, you may have articulated something quite profound, in a "gonzo"-ish way. It is possible that Lucas himself rationalized his sale to Disney in a similar way: that putting it under the care of Disney, and away from his autocratic hands, opened up the possibility that his little creation would go from "Star Wars" to "Star Awakens" (to lift your coinage), radically transforming itself from its original parameters.

What you have described, in effect, is Star Wars undergoing a convulsive aesthetic shift, away from itself, into an entirely new form (think "Star Child" from "2001"). And I think you have hinted that this process has the ability to enrich the saga/the series/the franchise/the creation or degrade it: turn it into some horrible, ungainly chimera (a lamentable hybrid), or enable it to experience ekstasis (a sort of displaced self-awareness). Perhaps we should all enjoy watching (and, in part, contributing) to that transformation.

It may be, in some sense, that the more we know, the less we understand -- which is something of a paradox, but is a humbling thought, at least. On the other hand, we may be confident enough, at some future point, that we have essentially licked the problem, and solved all its aspects. Both of these, absent further evidence, are faith positions. We just don't know!

Even more difficult to decode life (if "decode" is the right term) with a sample of just one (our own planet's biosphere)!

Oh, yeah... that guy.

He might make a more interesting film; but I also think it's a little sad that Star Wars apparently needs a "saviour".

I'm just not feeling much love for the Disney saga at the moment.

Well, again, I like your positivity, Ezon!

I think there's a saying along the lines of:

Once is nothing, twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern. ;)

I just love the lineage: Sagan > Margulis > Lucas.

Look at that! Any chance to link something to Carl Sagan, I'll take it.

Okay, another set of threes. Three isn't always a pattern, of course (except when it is).

I think you'll like that book. I like it when a synthesis comes together.

Not sure that's quite happening under Disney -- or the "T-1000 MOUSE" -- but maybe I don't care either way. I have the George Lucas Saga. And maybe that's enough.

14. {Quantum/MIDI}

Dec 21, 2015

I shall take heed this comment. I know I use my own terms, distorting it and turning over it's head, but you are right.

To create less confusion, I will need to be more coherent in my usage of terms.

Banana-Wan Kenobi and Cryogenic like this.
  15. Cryogenic

Jul 20, 2005

I didn't mean to come across as so didactic.

I use terms a little loosely myself. You may have noticed. [face_whistling]

Carry on, Ezon. I like how you're feeling out the fabric in your own way.

Banana-Wan Kenobi and Ezon Pin like this.
  16. Sith_Smuggler

Sith_Smuggler Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 9, 2016
    I don't understand anything, but I sure as hell will pretend I do!

Seagoat and Ezon Pin like this.
  17. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    I wish GL hadn't named Midichlorians so close to an actual cell organelle-mitochondria.
    Ezon Pin
    Same with Kamino- Amino acids.