main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Star Wars is alive and well

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by yodaboy, Jul 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    I ment to post this awhile ago but life is busy...

So last month I was camping at the ozarks with my family right? We were there for about a week, and on the second to last day or something, these people move in next to us at the camp site. Not much happened but just one evening before dinner, I suddenly overheard them talking about Star Wars! They were discussing how the designs haven't changed much from the sith era to "current" times. I thought that was just amazing, I almost went over there, but then again, I'm not too familiar with the sith era ;)

and btw, I'll be living in St. Louis around the 19th or 20th of August for college, and hope to be able to make it to as many meetings as possible, seeing as I never made it to any while I lived there.

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Isn't that funny how you over hear things like that. Just like me finding the guy at the Lincoln Memorial with the lightsaber.

I'm glad you're coming back yodaboy. We'll definately have to get you to a couple meetings!

3. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    That's funny!

The other day, I was putting something in my car, and I had left the lightsabers in there from the last meeting, and some kid sitting in a car with his dad saw the lightsabers in there when I opened the door, and started asking me stuff, and his dad started to talk to me about SW too. I just thought that was really funny.

Hey, look, he has an orange lightsaber daddy! Who has an orange saber?

Dunno, why don't you ask him?

Wow, he has a bunch of blue ones too! Hey, do you like Star Wars?

(Me)Yes, I definitely do!

(Dad) Are you waiting for that new movie?

(Me) 294 days left!

(Dad) **laughs to himself, shakes his head.**

LOL! Although I do get a lot of shakes of heads... ;)

4. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    haha, that's awesome... I've been so out of touch with everything lately, that I didn't even hear about the Episode 3 title until like a week later! :eek:

5. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Wow. Don't say that out loud at the big SW discussion boards here, they might think it is blasphemy... LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.