Star Wars is Everywhere!

Discussion in 'Los Angeles, CA' started by Jundland_Jay, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Now New and Improved in Torrance, finally the circle is complete, I just watched ANH in 1080i and it was amazing looking!!! Relly looking forward too how the rest of them will look.:cool:
  2. JediBith Jedi Master

star 4
    Tonight on Jeopardy the winning contestant told a story of how she made a Darth Vader cake for her husband for his groom's cake when they got married. Everyone ended up with black teeth from the icing! [face_laugh]
  3. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My co-worker told me that there was a line about Siths on Bones last week. First she asked me if I knew about them. I said there were only two. She said they said the same thing on the show. She thought it was funny.
  4. crazybirdman Jedi Master

star 4
    I watched the episode of the Simpsons that was dedicated to everyone that died in the star wars films
  5. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    Yesterday Kevin & Bean interviewed Rancid. Rancid were lucky enough to record their latest CD at Skywalker ranch. The singer complained that you can't do vocals with a stormtrooper helmet on.
  7. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Tonight on Top Gear our Favorite BBC Auto Program there was a mention of Richard Hammon looking familiar to R2 test driving a Porsche Boxter and if that wasn't enough Ewan McGreggor was sent out on the track and it is true he really doesn't like space flight since first attempt he left the hand brake on, second attempt oooops acceleration but wasn't in gear? Finally after much Meditation and using his Jedi Abilities he did mange to finish a lap with a decent time, Anni why did you have to turn to the Dark Side now I have to drive???[face_laugh]
  8. Elensara Jedi Master

star 4
    There was a drag queen on ANTM wearing a modified Leia costume (and blonde wig). :/
  9. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm embarassed to not be familiar with it.... details?
  10. crazybirdman Jedi Master

star 4
    it rolled right before the credits, they obviously didn't list everyone, they don't have that kind of time.

This episode is dedicated to all who died in the ?Star Wars? films
    Darth Vader
    Darth Maul
    Greedo
    Uncle Owen
    Storm Trooper #5
    Jango Fett
    General Grievous (Droid)
    Storm Trooper #22
    Dak
    Obi Wan (Ben) Kenobi
    Whoever Jimmy Smits Played
    Hutt, Jabba The
    Sy Snoodles
    Unfortunately, Not Jar-Jar Binks
    Everyone on both Death Stars when they blew up
  11. Waffllebot Jedi Knight

star 1
    They left out that one Ewok.I was saddened when i saw that as a child.
  12. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    Last night's episode of Lost was titled, "Some Like it Hoth." Hurley was making Star Wars references through the whole show. (I won't go into details in case anyone's TIVO'd it and hasn't watched, yet.
  13. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well this morning at 6am the Empire Strikes Back was screening at my work, primarly since I was the only person there so I setup a small system and it was literally the Dawn of the Empire.:cool:
    PS: Yes I was working too.
  14. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    There is also a brief mention in the movie the Love Guru with lightsabers on a Magazine cover, shhhh say no more.[face_laugh]
  15. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    I saw the TV trailer for "Night at the Museum II -- the Smithsonian" last night. Darth Vader is in it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.