STAR WARS ITEM QUESTIONAIRE.

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by JANGO_FETT-79, Dec 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JANGO_FETT-79 Jedi Padawan

Hello, I am a new member to this, so please forgive me if I am posting this thread in a wrong way, as I see there a presidents, and group leaders and all. I am from Ridge Crest,
    and I have lived there off and on through out my life, If anyone if familiar with R/C I am related to Scott Cheshire, he used to run a comic shop there, I forgot what it was called as it was a couple of years ago. He is my uncle, and he is an avid collector on of the biggest ones I know of (personally), he is the one who got me into s/w, I remember he used to have a gazillion loose s/w figs when I was a kid and we would build snow bases out of styrafoam out of box packing. That was my root into s/w. He took me to the COMICON in S.D. in 1995, there at the conference the artists, and authors of the Shadows of the Empire comic were there, for the releasing and signing, and there he and I and my uncle David purchased the #1 edition and had it signed and autographed by all of the members on the pannel, I was wondering if anyone knows or has any ideas about how much that would go for nowadays?
    Now I am in the navy and have been so for about 6 years. I am currently stationed in Japan, I have purchased multiple s/w items, and one of the coolest new ones is the kubrick set of s/w charachters, I have both seried one, and seried 2, but the other question I had was in the series 2 han solo came as indiana Jones, is that a extra figure and there is still a han solo out there somewhere? Just wondering, If so I need to get a buyin' to find it. Well thanks, and may the force be with you.
    JANGO
    p.s. another cool little momento I had collected from the Artists at comicon 1995 was the free pamphlet that they were giving to the ppl if they didnt have anything to sign. Anyways I guess prior to the booth opening the artist were doodleing on the pamphlets kinda making jokes about the cartoon and art writing bubble tests, and drawing little joke picktures inorder to get their gold ink pens to work, when I arrived at the line I asked them If I could have them, they gave it to me signed and personalized with a little note, I though it was cool, and thought I would share it with you.
  2. DanakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Check out the Collecting forum, they can answer all your questions. By the way, that Indiana Jones variant is rare and worth like $60 on Ebay.
  3. JANGO_FETT-79 Jedi Padawan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.