main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Star Wars Items Value??

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Josma_Sltuc, May 29, 2005.

1. Josma_Sltuc

Josma_Sltuc Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    Hi, I have a little pod racer thing that was sold at Blockbuster, that seems like it was either a keychain or ornament and I was wondering if anybody knows the value.

I also have a Star Wars: Episode I, Jedi Power Battles Promo item which is a box of two pewter keychains. One is Qui-Gon Jinn(however his name is spelled), and the other keychain is a lightsaber.

I also have some Yoda 8 ball thing I think I got from Taco Bell when Episode I came out.

I also have one of those mechanic robots (keychain) from episode I, and some kind of full set of Star Wars trading card game I think it was sold by Milton Bradley. I think all the trading cards are from episodes IV-VI

Then there is a shrink wrapped Jar-Jar Binks plush, which I shrink wrapped to avoid dirt collection.

I have a lot of other stuff to which there probably is a price guide somewhere for.

Does anybody know the value of what I listed, and where a price guide for all the star wars stuff to date might be found? I am looking to sell most of my star wars stuff to pay off some bills and have money for vacation and buy the DVD boxed set of episodes IV-VI, along with a $400 disc repair thing to repair my star wars dvds and cd (among other discs)

2. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    they may be able to help you more in the collectors forum. or at least point you where to go.

and are you in phoenix?

3. Josma_Sltuc

Josma_Sltuc Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    Mesa, but Phoenix was the closest to my area that I found hehe. Thanks for recommending the collector's forum.

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    if your looking to hang out with ohter ppl from that area, they all mostly post on phxff.net. a great group of ppl down there.