main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Star Wars/I've always wished...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Vader1242, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vader1242

Vader1242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2009
    Take a scene from the Star Wars saga that you've always wanted to change, and tell us how! This should be fun...I'll start.

I've always wished that I could take that scene where Vader's clawing up the molten rock at Mustafar and add audio from one of the Terminator films. LOL

2. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    Hmm...

I've always wished that I could take the scene where Anakin is choking Padme, and make her reach for a blaster and shoot him. He was being such a jerk.

It would go something like this:

"Ack! Choke! Choke! Choke! Ack!" *Instead of reaching for her throat, like everyone else does, Padme reaches for her blaster and raises it* "Ack! Choke! Ack!" *BLAST, SIZZLE, THUMP!*:p

3. Vader1242

Jul 17, 2009
    LOL, you could call that "Star Wars: The one that got away" haha

I wish that someone gifted with video editing would have Luke appear on the holoscreen in Vader's quarters instead of the emperor. Make it jump to the "Father..." "Son.." dialogue, and then have Vader's screen go to the Microsoft blue screen of death. Then cue the much overdone Vader, "NOOOOOOOO!!!" LOL

4. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    oh, changing a scene...dang, i'll probably change the whole story, turn it inside out and twirl it around and leave it in a dishwasher for an hour...

5. Vader1242

Jul 17, 2009
    ...and then it comes out looking like Chewbacca. :D

6. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    ^ and smelling like Chewbacca :p

7. Vader1242

Jul 17, 2009
    ...must be Chewbacca. :)

8. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    The scene in which Palpatine reveals himself to Anakin as Sidious, and Anakin whips out his saber.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"I certainly would like to." A few seconds later. "Yes, I certainly am going to kill you, just like I killed Dooku on your orders." Snap, hiss, slash, decapitated Palps.

9. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    [face_laugh] I kind of always wanted Anakin to do that too!

I've always wished that instead of interrupting Han and Leia's kiss, Threepio found something better to do. Like stick his finger in an electrical socket.

10. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    crazy idea (please please PLEASE don't hit me with a pan): Anakin, when he was getting married on Naboo, randomly falls off the balcony. Or maybe when Anakin was catching on fire in episode 3, R2 comes along and sprays him with a nozzle which he intended to be fire extinguisher... but he was nervous and used the wrong nozzle and squirted gasoline instead. Or maybe... perhaps... Watto randomly comes to Anakin on Mustafar and cheers him up with a broken droid... well, I guess I'm going nuts now :p

11. Vader1242

Jul 17, 2009
    LOL that is too funny!

How about post Count Dooku, C3P0 comes up to Anakin when he's getting married, and says, "I object...Master Anakin stole my hand!!"

12. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    [face_laugh] we should do a collab on that: The Truth Behind the Fictional Movie :p

wait... plot bunny...

13. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    I've always wished...

That as the Millennium Falcon flew out of the Death Star in ANH, Han, Luke, and Leia stuck their butts to the window and mooned the Death Star's crew.

Wow, that was random.

14. Vader1242

Jul 17, 2009
    LOL That totally owns...

15. Thorn058

Thorn058 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2008
    I always wanted to see one of the younglings in AotC hit Obi-wan in the back of the head with something as he turns to leave after discovering that younglings know what he couldn't figure out for himself.

So Obi-wan turns to leave, yoda by his side. "But Master who could erase something from the archives?" Boink hit in the head by random object and a muttered Dumbass. obi-wan turns towards the crowd of gigling younglings and raises an eyebrow and Yoda cackles out loud. "Oh master obi-wan, burn you good this young one has"

or something to that effect

16. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    I've always wished that when Anakin said he wanted to make his marriage to Padmé public, she'd say, "Okay, why not?"

17. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    Alright, those are both awesome.

Thorn: [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] That's kind of what I wanted to do to him when I saw that part.

Kithura: Shouldn't it have been Anakin wanting to keep the wedding a secret, since he was a Jedi, and Padme wanting to tell everyone?

18. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    I wish that Padme had chosen to fight instead of giving up and dying of a "broken heart". I mean come on, she had just given birth to twins, who cares if her husband was dead! She's a strong woman. *sigh*

19. Vader1242

Jul 17, 2009
    When Kenobi showed up to fight Anakin, and Anakin said, "you're either with me or you're against me" Kenobi should've just said, "Cool, so I'm with you! Can I get a Sith name too?"

Would've saved Vader a whole lot of pain.

20. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    [face_laugh] there should be a funniest FFR thread contest!

21. madman007

madman007 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    I could mention like others here that the loss of Jar Jar would have been a joyous occasion. But, my wish is more serious.

ANH is perfect as it is...but...having just read passages from the ANH novel for research on my recent fic, I really wish they hadn't cut the scenes with Luke's friends in Tosche Station (ie, Camie, Tank, Windy, Fixer, Biggs). They showed how unappreciative they were about Luke's sense of adventure and would have made his heroics that much more heroic with Luke being discouraged all those years by his friends and his Uncle.
    Plus, the actress who played Camie: HOT!

[image=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eacB-M4BzwU/RzSL_CubSLI/AAAAAAAABmo/zVgiy8mOycY/s320/Koo-Stark-jungle.jpg]

22. Vader1242

Jul 17, 2009
    I've always wished that when the Emperor started to use the Force Lightning on Vader, that Vader would just laugh and reply, "Yeah, but can you still do that while choking???" and then proceed to use the Force Choke on the Emperor.

23. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Maybe Palpy, when he is on the pod on a podium, the podium randomly dies and Palpy either falls to his doom or he has to save himself with Sith techniques and then he is either dead or his cover is blown, and then the Senators and people all gang up on him and so Palpy is blasted so high he becomes space debris

or maybe Palpy manages to escape the Senators, but then he has to get a make-over and change his name to Greg to avoid death

:eek: plot bunny... *follows the bunny down a rabbit hole*

24. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    I want a PM if you ever get that Greg story posted.

Greg?[face_laugh]

My lazy-ass cousin's name is Greg!

I've always wished...

That when Obi-Wan said "Don't try it, Anakin! I have the high ground!" Anakin had said "You know what, you're right. Let's lightsaber battle over here instead." *Obi-Wan follows*
    Anakin: "Wait... what were we fighting about again?"
    Obi-Wan: "I don't remember."
    Anakin: "I have an idea. How about we both be Sith. I can be Darth Vader, and you can be Darth Buzzkill!"
    Obi-Wan: "Fine, I'll be a Sith, but I want a cooler name than that!"

25. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    [face_laugh] Awesome! And I agree, Obi-Wan would need a cooler Sith name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.