Star Wars Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Obi-pres, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JcubFett Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going to take the test.
  2. Obi-pres Jedi Master

star 4
    I am so sorry for my absence. Wow! While I was gone I see we have had many newcomers. If you don't know how this works, read the very first post (body). I have my first ten members who want to be in the council. After this no one else can be in the council. I am so sorry. Unless one fails, then you can until we have ten. You can only come into the council after ten if you have been a padawan passed the trials and... it explains on the first post. Here are the ones I will be e-mailing the first section of the Council test to:
  3. JediMasterGaladriel
  4. JcubFett
  5. Bjork
  6. lumberjedi
  7. MaraJade55
  8. QuigonTim
  9. JediMasterGuff
  10. DarthJenJen
  11. Plokoon480
  12. TomSkywalker

13. You should be getting a PM of the first section of the test shortly. These are the ones who I have want to be a padawan. Now I cannot PM you the Jedi Hopeful test(you must take this to get into the academy) until our Masters pass the council test and are able to take on a padawan. In other words, someone has to except you first. It explains again in the first post. Here is the Bear Clan:
  14. Endes
  15. ObiX1
  16. Emperor_Windu
  17. Varza:eek:bi-pres's padawan

18. Varza, since I have excepted you as my padawan You will be recieving the Jedi Hopeful test shortly. Endes, JediMasterKitFisto wishes to take you on as a padawan. If you choose to be his padawan you or your master need to PM me and I will send you the padawan test. I hope you all have much fun and learn things you have never learned before about Star Wars. You should all be getting you're tests shortly. MTFBWY!!

Council members (already passed the test:JMKF), I will be sending you a copy of the test and answers for you to view.
  19. JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I would like to take Endes as a Padawan.
  20. DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Obi-pres: I told you to join the Lightsiders in either EUC or JCC.

Please don't ignore me.

[face_plain]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.