Star Wars Kid

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Jodo-Fett, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Have you guys heard about it yet.

http://www.nationalpost.com/home/story.html?id=392697A0-54A6-489F-AFF8-C58DBF0C2A03

I downloaded two of them on Kazaa one of the is called Star Wars Kid Reloaded.

People are making fun of him but I thought it was funny in a way (not at him) and pretty kool.
  2. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
  3. JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling

star 3
  4. Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I think people in this world are cruel and mean. I mean I'll do that. Though I know what I'm doing and I'm not jumping around. Give me a staff and you'll be amazed what I can do with it and how I handle it. I learned from martial arts.
  5. JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling

star 3
  6. Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
    well in one of the articles hes sueing.

Anyways, I'd love it if they made a star wars thing like that or a Reloaded one.
  7. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    Poor Kid... :(

Anyhow, I added this topic to the Forum index. ;)
  8. Mertroid Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yeah like you all said, what Star Wars fan doens't do that? :)
  9. Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
    but this SW fan did get caught and this is what he gets. I'd say it was kool except for what happened.

Reactions to Ghyslain's antics have been pouring in. Mr. Baio fielded more than 300 comments about the clip on his site in a matter of weeks, much of it from nasty people saying "really unkind things" and making fun of Ghyslain.

and

"People were laughing at me," he said in an e-mail. "And it was not funny at all."

:( :( :( I feel really sorry for him and I think its really dumb how people posted nasty comments about him and his actions. There probably just trying to be kool like the rest of everyone else. Well if I saw this site with bad comments about him, I would have a nasty debate with the people.

10. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    I feel really sorry for him and I think its really dumb how people posted nasty comments about him and his actions.

It is sad, the fact that they treat others horrible only to feel good about themselves. :(
  11. Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
  12. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    Yeah, but still no matter what it is, everyone despite those facts should be treated equal.
  13. MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Haven't you heard, though? All kinds of people are donating money to some website that's being hosted in his 'honor'...He's made about $8,000 so far. Not too shabby for someone who acts like a goon. Look at the cast of 'Jackass', they're making good money, too.
  14. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    Oh, I never knew that. Now he is one rich goon! 8-}
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.