main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Knights Dawn Trailer!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by The_Minority, Mar 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Minority

The_Minority Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2004
    Here's an old movie of me and my friends! THis was to be our first movie but we never did film ANY of it! All we had was a bunch of tests shots! Since I was really bored one day, I decided to take those test shots and put together a quick little cheesy trailer together! Hope you all enjoy it!

Right Click

Here's a link to our website for the heck of it!
    Budgetless Productions

2. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Hahahaha, I love your exclamation marks!

Downloading!

EDIT! Your trailer isn't half bad! The speed of the lightsabre fights is satisfactory, although your effects aren't completely up to par! You have beautiful locations! Great work!

~Neszis~!

3. Tech_Krill

Tech_Krill Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2004
    Coming 2007!? Wow...

What's with the ripply Sith dude? Heat?

Not a bad fight...

Ure saber masking is...interesting...

Is that Saturn??

Take off the shooting FX for the "Star Wars" logo and name of the movie...sounds kind of cheesy...

Actually, this looks like a fun one, lol, definately going the extra bit to attempt these decent special effects.

Not a bad trailer...

Did I mention 2007?? WOW! Why release a trailer now? lol...

4. Neszis

May 23, 2001
    I don't think he intends to finish it.

~Neszis~

5. SkywalkerG

SkywalkerG Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 22, 2000
    Definately has the look of test shots.

For a thrown together trailer of test shots... its cool. I'd bet you guys had tons of fun and thats all that matters.

If the trailer is based on the idea of having fun fun and the ambition just to see you and your friends in a lightsaber fight, and try some effects... then you got yourself a A+

If your into movie making though, take note of your cienmatography... wide shot after wide shot after wide shot is a no no. Also, (note: dont let this deter you from handheld) ease off on the bumpy camera shake.

6. The_Minority

Mar 19, 2004
    WE did have a lot of fun! Thats what we set out to do and thats what we accomplished! well, some of us! lol. But thats another story!

But to explain the wide shots, these were never for the actual movie! We had just decided to film those really quickly, just to see if we could do it! We actually filmed those about two or three years ago, my gosh has it been that long! lol. Well, I was just defending myself that I do have some knowledge in cinematography. But thanks for the A+, lol! Appreciate all of your comments so thank you!

7. Neszis

May 23, 2001
    Just curious...no sarcasm intended at all. Are the exclamation points a trademark of yours or something?

~Neszis~

8. The_Minority

Mar 19, 2004
    To be honest with you! My girlfriends been telling me that too! And I guess it has become kind of a trademark! Lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.