main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by FlamingBladeSaber, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC:Bastila stood up. She was very tired and drained. The battle meditation tended to do that to her. The masters at the academy always told her it was a gift but sometimes she thought it was a curse.

Bastila started to leave her room so that she could find the escape pods. Escaping was the first priority.

Tag:whoever

2. bustabus_7

bustabus_7 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    IC: Jolee Bindo

Jolee sat quietly in his small, wooden hut, meditating on what was to come. He sensed a very strong presence in the galaxy, one even stronger than Malak. Jolee jolted awake from his meditation. He had the feeling that the person would be coming very shortly.

Perhaps he could even help old Jolee out with those new researchers upsetting the wildlife...

TAG: Revan, anyone

OOC: Sorry FlamingBladeSaber i couldnt get those revisions to you, just got home from an eight hour drive...

3. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    OOC: It's all good BustaBus, by the way, this RPG has started off nicely. Good job all. I'm still waiting for Trask Ulgo to reply.

4. Shiro-Oni

Shiro-Oni Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2005
    IC:HK

HK-47 would have grinned like a baby with a bottle if it was anatomically possible. Tuskens had invaded Anchorhead and snatched the pieces to a customized blaster rifle the slowwitted Ithorian (OOC: is it an Ithorian?)had finnally decided to make for the obviously combat ready droid. HK stepped outside the shop to see three tuskens fleeing the shop and making their way to the Czerka Offices. His mechanized legs quickly brought him up behind them, at which point he said, in tusken, "AHRATAOGH!" Which, translated, is "Query: Gentlemen, where do you suppose you are going with those blaster parts? Supposition: Could it be that you beleive those parts to be yours, and not mine?" Hk paused for Dramatic effect. "Correction: You are dead Wrong." With that, he threw his right fist towards the first Tusken with a hook.

5. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Bastila went out into the hall. Looking around she saw Sith coming from all directions. She thought she could escape but one of them saw her.

"Stop"the Sith yelled.

Bastila ignited her lightsaber. She was ready for a fight.

Tag:anyone

6. artemis_fowl

artemis_fowl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Characrter Sheet
    Name: Carth Onasi
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Telos
    Affiliation: Republic

Personality
    ---Traits: A loyal soldier, skilled pilot, superior tactician, finds it hard to trust anyone
    ---Dislikes: The Sith, Saul Karath

Appearance: [image=http://knights.theforce.ru/knights/npc/carth_model.jpg]

Weapons: Heavy blaster pistol

Starship
    ---Name: N/A
    ---Class: N/A
    ---Hyperdrive Class: N/A
    ---Weapon(s): N/A
    ---Shields: N/A
    ---Passenger(s): N/A
    ---Interior Description: N/A
    ---Other Details: N/A

Biography: When young Carth Onasi signed up to join the Galactic Republic military, he fully believed in the strength of the institution. A loyal soldier, skilled pilot and superior tactician, he operated with distinction in both small border skirmishes and in major engagements.

Though the events of the Mandalorian Wars forever cemented Carth's reputation as a hero, their aftermath dealt a fatal blow to Carth's idealism. In the Sith resurgence that targeted a weakened Republic, the evil Darth Malak sundered Carth's homeworld of Telos. Carth's young wife was killed, and Dustil, his son, was missing. Carth thought that they could be fought like any other enemy, but their influence extends far past simple starships and blasters. Though he will not speak of it, a very personal betrayal has affected him deeply. Duty called him to fight the Sith, but now outright hatred threatens to replace it.

It's no longer clear whether he fights to stop the destruction, or to avenge what has already been destroyed.

[b]IC as Carth Onasi[/b]

[b]Carth[/b] stood by the escape pods, monitoring the situation through the cameras. It had been about one standard hour since the Sith first boarded the ship. They were intent on wiping out everyone on the [i]Endar Spire[/i]. The Republic troops were fighting on bravely, the battle intensifying more and more each minute. Many soldiers had died on both sides and those that were wounded were eventually slayed, mercilessly. Luckily for [b]Carth[/b], the Sith Troopers had not yet thought of attacking the escape pods, so he was safe for the moment. A few officers had made it to the pods and had landed on Taris, the planet closest to their location. Unfortunately, it was controlled by the Sith.

[b]Carth[/b] knew that there were still three primary survivors who had not yet managed to flee the ship. [b]Bastila Shan[/b], the Jedi, was one of them. As he could see from the cameras, she was still fearlessly warding off the Sith assualt. The other pair was two Republic soldiers, [b]Trask Ulgo[/b] and [b]Corric Leema[/b], who were vital to this mission. [b]Trask[/b] had been tasked with getting [b]Corric[/b] safely to the escape pods. Why the latter was so important, he did not know. All he knew was that this young man had been marked high-priority and had to be protected at all costs.

Suddenly, there was a metllic banging on the door. Sith Troopers.

[color=green]Open up, in the name of the Sith! If you do not surrender you shall not be spared![/color]

[color=dodgerblue]I will never surrender to the Sith![/color]

There was a loud crash and the doors flew open. Sith Assault Troopers came pouring in. [b]Carth[/b] fired his heavy blaster pistol, shots hitting the mark with deadly accuracy. He felt blaster fire flying around him, but he managed to dodge most of it. He threw a punch at a soldier who had mananged to get close, and the pulled of a few blasts aimed at the neck. He gunned down the remaining soldeirs with a round of rapid fire. [b]Carth[/b] then cut a few wires that were connected to the door's mainframe, shutting it tightly, at the same time ensuring that it could not be opened from the outside.

7. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    OOC: Good posting guys, I'll be able to get my post up for tonight.

8. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    Corric, was aided by several republic soldiers shortly after the ship was alarmed that an attack had struck. He made his way down a corridor to a computer, heavily guarded.

"Look, a wanted crew!" All three sith soldiers yelled.

Corric darted straight for them, strategedly slicing off the rim of the blasters and cutting them down. He activated the CPU and set it to open all unlocked doors except the mainframe.

Several doors slid open, a control room being one of them. Revan immediately sprung into it and his republic companions followed. He switched a panel, opening a door with a rally of Sith soldiers outside.

"This is the escape pods sir, allow us to fend off the battlion of troops whilst you and Admiral Onasi escape, the nearest planet is...Taris."

The republic officer finished, taking a grenade from his belt and rolling it over to the Soldiers discreetly. The grenade exploded, wiping out 5 of the 7 troops. The two un-injured republic troops fought off the injured 2 sith troops whilst Corric ran into a room.

A stern, young light officer of the republic greeted him with eager, desperate eyes. Although now wasn't the time for questions, he sought answers anyway, time was of the essence.

"You must be Carth, look I know we don't have much time but answer me this. What happened to Bastila and how do I know I can trust you? I've never even seen you before, and yet we both are planning an escape route together."

The republic soldier, Trask took out the last troop. At the worst, a dozen more flooded the corridor to the escape pods, now where the time to use the pods.

TAG: Carth, Bastila.

9. Millennium-Falcon

Millennium-Falcon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    IC: Darth Malak

Malak stood with his hands locked together behind his back, looking out of the bridge viewport of his warship, the Leviathan. His troops were doing fairly well, and he was confident that they would defeat and destroy the Endar Spire. But he had to be sure.

"Admiral Karath," he said with his eerie, mechanical voice that came through a vocoder on his metallic jaw guard that hid his mysterious disfigurement. He turned and faced the short man that controlled the Sith's fleet. "Report to Darth Bandon. Tell him to meet me here immediately."

Saul Karath bowed. "Yes, my Lord."

Tag: FBS, Bandon

10. jmuise03

jmuise03 Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    Name: Orion
    Species: Zabrak
    Homeworld: Iridonia
    Affiliation: Jedi

Personality
    ---Traits: Always has a blindfold tied on from the back of his head.
    ---Dislikes: Sith

Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Black
    ---Hair Color: No hair
    ---Eye Color: Known only by him to be dark red.
    ---Clothing: Brown pcape whit shirt and brown pants.
    ---Other Attributes: has a scar on left arm where his arm was nearly severed by a Sith knight.
    ---Other Details: None

Weapons: Lightsaber

Starship None
    ---Name:
    ---Class:
    ---Hyperdrive Class:
    ---Weapon(s):
    ---Shields:
    ---Passenger(s):
    ---Interior Description:
    ---Other Details:

The Force (Force sensitive characters only!)
    ---Sensitivity: Yes
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s):
    -----Blade(s):
    -----Color(s): Green
    -----Handle Description(s):silver 2 black rings around top and bottom.
    ---Force Abilities: Control the force for a small period of time to create a shield around himself.
    ---Force Weakness: Has trouble controlling something using the force.

Biography
    ---Personal History: Orion only lived for one year on his home planet then was shipped to Naboo and as he grew older he started to learn the teachings of the Jedi and is know a well known Jedi Knight.
    ---Military History: None
    ---Traumatic Experiances: Once fighting a well trained sith, Orion nearly had his left arm severed off by the siths lightsaber.

11. Revan03

Revan03 Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2005
  12. artemis_fowl

Apr 4, 2003
    IC as Carth Onasi
    Endar Spire, Escape Pods

Carth looked up as the door slid open and two republic soldiers ran in. A grenade exploded and the Sith troopers that were following behind them fell to the ground.

You must be Carth, look I know we don't have much time but answer me this. What happened to Bastila and how do I know I can trust you? I've never even seen you before, and yet we both are planning an escape route together.

Ah. You two must be Corric Leema and Trask Ulgo. Yes I'm Carth Onasi. I see you have the same problem as I do young man. The inability to trust people. Well my answer to that question is simple. You have to trust me because I'm a Republic officer, just like you and my only objective is to get off this ship, which is about to blow. Furthermore, you can't survive Taris on you own. And as for Bastilla, she's currently held up by some Sith troopers but I'm sure she'll...

Carth was interrupted by a battalion of Sith troops storming down the corridor. He quickly drew his pistol and discharged a round of blaster fire.

Tag: FlamingBladeSaber, Trask

OOC:FlamingBladeSaber, your character does not know that he is Revan. :)

13. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    OOC: Jmuise03, You didn't PM me this sheet and the characters are KotOR only, sorry if you mis-understood the post but I think I made it clear enough. There are still a great load of characters open, including Bandon.

And Yeah, I like to refer to my character as Revan in a sort of way, an irony. But my character doesn't know that he's Revan yet, he's just dead intent on getting off this ship.

IC: Corric Leema.

"I see, well, let's clear the path for her and I'm sure things should be a lot easy when they're gone."

His fingers itching, he pounced forward like a tiger onto his prey, the blade cleanly swiping into the Sith Soldier as the others continued to blast at Carth Onasi, the republic soldier. He moved from his dead target to the alive one stood next to him. He easily sliced through the weapon arm and unarmed the Sith soldier. Only two men were left, and they were easily blown down by Carth.

"Ok, I say we get going." Revan assured.

Climbing into the escape pod, he looked out and waited for Carth to enter aswell.

TAG: Carth, Bastila.

14. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC:Bastila quickly defeated the Sith troopers. she started running to the escape pods when she saw many more Sith troopers get defeated by a few men.Carth was one of them and at the moment she couldn't remember if she knew who the others were.

The men all climbed into an escape pod except Carth.

"Carth, lets get out of here."

Tag: ALL

15. artemis_fowl

Apr 4, 2003
    IC as Carth Onasi

Escape Pods

Ok, I say we get going.

Wait a minute. I have to ensure that Bastilla arrives safely.

At that moment, the female Jedi rushed into the room and hopped into an escape pod.

Right. Now that everyone's here, we can proceed.

Carth joined Corric in the escape pod and pressed a few buttons. The pod jettisoned from the ship, and flew towards Taris. He then turned to the other man.

Okay, now that we're underway, is there anything you would like to know?

Tag: FlamingBladeSaber, starwarsbeauty

16. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    IC: Revan/Corric Leema.

"Yes actually there is, why were we just attacked and what was that ship up there I was just on?"

These questions had been buzzing through his head ever since he had got up, grabbed his equipment and began making his way out. This was going to be one hell of a bumpy ride if they hit any of them astro-fields on the way to the planet.

TAG: Carth, Bastila. Anyone else.

17. HailTheEmpire

HailTheEmpire Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    APP. Approved!

Name: Darth Bandon
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Affiliation: The Sith

Personality
    ---Traits: Quickly angered, wise, cunning, cruel, ruthless.
    ---Likes: Pleasing his master, the satisfaction of killing his opponet after a duel, the dark side.
    ---Dislikes: the jedi, all who oppose him.

Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Pale
    ---Hair Color: black, but he's bald
    ---Eye Color: blackish-red
    ---Clothing: www.starwars.jp/character/ image/darth_bandon.jpg
    ---Other Attributes: His rage and anger gives him strong connection to the force.
    ---Other Details: ---

Weapons: Lightsaber

Starship
    ---Name: Levithan
    ---Class: Warship
    ---Hyperdrive Class: ---
    ---Weapon(s): 20 quad laser cannons; 4 gravity well projectors; tractor beam; 2 ion cannons; 4 turbolasers
    ---Shields: Yes
    ---Passenger(s): around 3'000
    ---Interior Description: Similar to a Star Destroyer
    ---Other Details: ---

The Force (Force sensitive characters only!)
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): Red Force saber
    -----Blade(s): Red
    -----Color(s): Red
    -----Handle Description(s):
    ---Force Abilities: Choke, Shock, Push/Pull, Speed, Mind Domination.
    ---Force Weakness: Battle Meditation

Biography
    ---Personal History: Like most of Darth Malak's followers, Bandon was once a student of the Jedi. But though the Force flowed through him, Bandon could never accept the Jedi teachings. Powerful emotions like anger and hate raged within him, and they fueled his strength. When the Sith rose to power, Bandon rejected his old Master and fled to the Sith Academy on Korriban.

There he embraced the dark side and the way of the Sith with every fiber of his being. His great strength in the Force, his natural cruelty and his absolute ruthlessness in his quest for power soon set him apart from his fellow students, and drew the calculating eye of Lord Malak himself.

In the tradition of their order, Malak sought a single pupil from among his many followers to become his chosen apprentice: one who could learn the terrible secrets of the Sith and use them to destroy the Jedi and the Republic.

---Military History: ---
    ---Traumatic Experiances: ---

18. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    Welcome Bandon, you may begin posting when you feel like it.

19. HailTheEmpire

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Shouldn't a GM start me off.

20. bustabus_7

May 26, 2005
    OOC: I'm Co-GM, I suppose I'll suffice. Her's your opening Bandon:

Bandon was inside of his quarters in the ship the Leviathan when he received a message from Admiral Karath. He didnt feel like being bothered now in the middle of his meditation.

"Bandon, do you read me? This is Admiral Karath. Malak wants you to report to him immediately. Karath out."

With a flick of his finger, Bandon shut off the comlink. He arose from his meditating position and walked towards Malak's location without hesitation. He sensed that this would be important.

TAG: Darth Bandon

21. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    Can a GM approve me and help me get moving on Vrook's storyling please.

Name:Master Vrook (or Vrook)
    Species:Human
    Homeworld:Dantooine
    Affiliation:

Personality
    ---Traits:Friendly & Brave
    ---Dislikes:Killing the innocent people plus younglings

Appearance
    ---Skin Color:peach/White skin
    ---Hair Color:Blonde,Millitary Non-buzzcut
    ---Eye Color:Left:White,Right:Black
    ---Clothing:White Robe
    ---Other Attributes:phy.fit
    ---Other Details:None

Weapons:Marauder Sword and a green doulble lightsabor

Starship
    ---Name:N/A
    ---Class:N/A
    ---Hyperdrive Class:N/A
    ---Weapon(s):N/A
    ---Shields:N/A
    ---Passenger(s):N/A
    ---Interior Description:N/A
    ---Other Details:N/A

The Force
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): Phond
    -----Blade(s): Double lightsabor
    -----Color(s):Green
    -----Handle Description(s): Not yet gained.
    ---Force Abilities: None of yet.
    ---Force Weakness: None of yet.

Biography
    ---Personal History:Grew up to be the chosen one out of all of the Jedis,but he feels that he is turnning out to the dark side,but he is afrad of that.He is a war-like person because he lead a lot of Jedis into battle in the past few years
    ---Military History:Has been a commander of an 88 men squad without losing any of his men during battle.
    ---Traumatic Experiances:N/A

22. HailTheEmpire

May 23, 2005
    IC: Darth Bandon
    Aboard The Leviathan

Bandon was inside of his quarters in the ship the Leviathan when he received a message from Admiral Karath. He didnt feel like being bothered now in the middle of his meditation.

"Bandon, do you read me? This is Admiral Karath. Malak wants you to report to him immediately. Karath out."

Bandon slowly opens his right eye, he had sensed that he would be communitcated a few moments before Karath even walked to the Comlink. Bandon then quickly opens his left eye and eerily turns his head toward the comlink.

With a flick of his finger, Bandon shut off the comlink, then With a soft grunt he rises from his legs crossed sitting position, walks toward his black cape which was hung up on the dark metallic wall of his chambers. Bandon snatches it off and puts it onto his Sith attire.

"If my master beckons..."

Bandon walks from his current place to the door of the room which instantly opens for him once he's two steps from making contact.

"then I shall come to him."

Bandon walks threw the halls of the Leviathan, as he passes Sith Troopers they conintue on with there duties intill his back faced the troopers they turned and looked at him in awe. The Dark Side followed Bandon almost like a young child taging along, The Dark Side was strong in Bandon so strong it could almost rival his master. atlast, Bandon reaches The Dark Lords Chambers, the door slides open and Darth Bandon slowly enters and kneels infront of the throne of his master.

"What is thy bidding my master?"

OOC: Damn, it felt good saying that.

23. HailTheEmpire

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Where is everyone?

24. bustabus_7

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Just what I was wondering.

25. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2