main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by FlamingBladeSaber, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artemis_fowl

artemis_fowl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    IC as Carth Onasi
    Escape pod

Carth sighed and leaned back in his seat. He paused for a while before answering.

You must have taken some knock. Well the ship you were on was the Endar Spire, a Republic capital vessel. It was ambushed by Sith forces, who boarded the vessel in an attempt to capture Bastila. Fortunately, she escaped, and we were lucky to do so as well.

Tag: FlamingBladeSaber

OOC: Is Trask with us?

2. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    OOC:I am so sorry!I forgot I joined this!

IC:Bastila listened to Carth's explanation of why they were attacked.

"Yes, fortunately we all escaped. Now to decide where we are headed and what we are going to do next."

Tag:anyone there

3. artemis_fowl

Apr 4, 2003
    IC as Carth Onasi
    Escape Pod

Carth turned to Bastila and listened as she spoke.

Yes, fortunately we all escaped. Now to decide where we are headed and what we are going to do next.

Unfortunately, we have no choice on the former. We heading to Taris, whether we like it or not. It's closest to our current location and I don't think we have enough fuel to go anywhere further. As for the latter, I think our best shot is to try to get transport off the planet once we get there. And try to contact the Republic.

Taf: FlamingBladeSaber, starwarsbeauty

4. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Bastila turned to Carth and listened to what he had to say.

Unfortunately, we have no choice on the former. We heading to Taris, whether we like it or not. It's closest to our current location and I don't think we have enough fuel to go anywhere further. As for the latter, I think our best shot is to try to get transport off the planet once we get there. And try to contact the Republic.

"You are right Carth. I now remember why the Republic wanted you so bad. Well, what do we know about this Taris?"

Tag:anyone

5. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    ooc: Sorry for being away guys. Trask is aboard too.

IC: Revan/Corric Leema.

"Well, I don't like the idea of heading to a planet we don't know much about. But it's better than nothing."

Corric let off a sigh and looked out the small view-screen next to him, the planet were close and the pod was glowing red from the outside.

6. artemis_fowl

Apr 4, 2003
    IC as Carth Onasi
    Escape Pod

Situated on a hyperspace transport hub, Taris was once an important galactic presence, but now, it is decaying rapidly. One sprawling city covers the entirety of the planet surface. The rich and powerful have segregated themselves in the Upper City, dwelling in the highest reaches of the towering skyscrapers that dominate the planet's landscape. The Lower City is occupied by non-human aliens and those not born into the privileged classes of society. Filth and refuse litter the streets, and burned out vehicles and shattered windows serve as stark reminders of the violent wars of the swoop gangs vying for control. Then there is the Undercity. The Outcasts have been banished beneath the planet's surface, driven to live in a dark and sunless world. Starvation and disease claim many, and the rakghouls - mutated, flesh-eating monsters who dwell in the sewers beneath Taris - claim even more.

Carth looked out of the pod's viewscreen and saw that they were nearing the planet.

Well, we'd better strap in now. I think we're in for a rough landing.

Tag: FlamingBaldeSaber, starwarsbeauty

7. KINKLINK

KINKLINK Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2005
    OCC: Is this RPG still joinable? If so what charecters are avaliable?

8. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Bastila sat and tried to recall everything she knew about Taris. She knew quite a bit.

Corric was not sure about going to Taris. She wasn't either but they had no other choice.

We are in for a rough landing

Bastila strapped herself in. She disliked rough landings.

Tag:anyone

9. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    IC: Revan.

Corric Leema locked his eyes onto the screen. They were within great distance of the planet, the ship now getting steamy inside and the vents easily dispatching any hot air from inside. They were good for now, but the landing were near. He occupied his seat with the belt and strapped himself back tightly, using the force to secure his safety.

"Here goes..." He assured them as the escape pod quickly sprung to life and burst into flames. It cut through the atmopshere like a knife and easily caught the attention of so many nobles on the upper levels. The pod crash landed, scorching the ground leaving a crater to their view. Inside the pod however, was a mystery as to who had survived and who hadn't.

TAG: Carth, Bastila and Trassk (feel free to play Trassk, haven't heard from him in ages.)

10. artemis_fowl

Apr 4, 2003
    IC as Carth Onasi
    Taris Upper Levels, Crashed Escape Pod

Carth was awoken by the buzzing of voices around him, and slowly opened his eyes. He saw that he was lying in the crashed pod, and that Corric, Bastila and Trask were still unconscious. He shook each of them by the shoulders, hoping that they would wake. Trask woke with a start, rubbing his sore head.

Trask: Wha.. What happened?"

"The pod crashed onto the Upper Levels of Taris, and the impact knocked us out. Our two friends there are still out cold, and we better get out of here before the Sith arrive. They would have already heard the news of the crash, and I'm sure that they're eager to get their hands on any Republic suriviors."

The two men then proceeded to hoist their two companions onto their shoulders, and with much diffuctly, crawled out of the ruined pod. This drew many curious stares from passersby. They then scouted around for a while, and finally found an empty apartment which would be perfect for them to hide in. They set their two comrades down onto the bunks and patiently waited for them to awake.

Tag: FlamingBladeSaber, starwarsbeauty

11. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    IC: Corric Leema.

Corric found himself situated in an abandoned apartment complex inside an empty room. His vision blurred still, he put his energy into waking up. His head aching uncontrollably but the youngster managed to get up.

Squaring himself upright Corric managed to brush some dust from the wreckage from his hair and looked to the two men opposite, Carth and Trassk. The female Jedi out-cold still from the crash. With a confusion flexed into his head, he looked to Trassk.

"Where are we?" Then looking to Carth Onasi, the Republic warrior.

TAG: Carth, Bastila, Trassk.

12. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC:"Where are we?"

Bastila heard this and opened her eyes and looked around and tried to take in as much of her surroundings as possible without moving. She then realized she was safe and sat up.

She was in an apartment complex on a bunk. Carth, Trask, and Corric were there also.

She realized she didn't need to ask the same question and waited to here the reply.

Tag: ALL

13. artemis_fowl

Apr 4, 2003
    IC as Carth Onasi
    Taris Upper Levels, Abandoned Apartment

Corric: "Where are we?"

"The escape pod that we were in crashed onto the Upper Lvels of Taris, and the impact knocked us out. Luckily, Trask and I awoke before the Sith arrived and we scouted out this apartment. I think it would be suitable for us to hide in for the moment."

Tag:FlamingBladeSaber, starwarsbeauty

OOC: GM, do you think I could take over the character of Trask? Considering the user who initially wanted RP him has not posted here for quite some time. Or would you like to take him? :)

14. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    OOC: I don't want to be him, if he hasn't replied by my next post then you can take his role. 'Kay?

Corric leaped from the bunker bed, remembering so little of the journey in the pod. He bit his lip as he looked at Bastila, she obviously wasn't in the mood to talk right now after the bump before. He looked on at Carth.

"Okay, well, it should provide cover for us, I mean, who's gonna check some abandoned aprtment for a bunch of republic escapee's anyway? In the meanwhile, we need to think of a way to contact the republic and fast. Anyone have any suggestions?" He preffered to contact them the normal way, but as their luck had been so far then they wouldn't have that oppertunity unless they really wanted it to happen.

Having a Jedi with them were a good thing, it meant keeping the party stable and they had a slight advantage over their stalkers. Corric looked up at Carth, awaiting a reply or from the others just to hear their idea's on the subject.

TAG: Carth, Trassk, and Bastila.

15. artemis_fowl

Apr 4, 2003
    IC as Carth Onasi
    Taris Upper Level, Abandoned Apartment

Carth nodded in agreement.

"I think we should try to find a communications terminal. But I think the Sith would have jammed all communications and ships going in and out of Taris by now. If we are unable to contact the Republic, then our next best chance is to find a ship. If we're lucky we might obtain one which has clearance to leave the planet. Or we can go and find the codes ourselves."

Tag: FlamingBladeSaber, starwarsbeauty

OOC: Ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.