1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Obi-Wan21, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    UPDATED PLAYER LIST

Jedi
    Greg-Wan
    Freya Ariel
    Hack
    Lauren Chantile
    Cleo Interimo
    Quel-Don Rama
    Kai Halicon
    Lau'ka Syrem
    Rysthuto Huun
    Kir Crolhonin

Sith
    Stridarious
    Kane Lavos
    Apophis
    Darth Tross
    Vash the Stampede

Other
    Serji Kanos
    Quinn J'Gad

Non-player Characters
    Camden Rycoth (Jedi padawan)
    Dankin (soldier)
    Carth Onasi (Jedi?)
    Jolee (Jedi?)
    Bastila (Jedi?)
    KB-187 (astromech droid)
  2. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Apophis shook Stridarious' hand and let go. "Do you know when the Sith Lords will be put into action, Stidarious? I've heard rumors of an upcoming battle, but they are just rumors....."

Tag: Stidarious

ooc:

UPDATED PLAYER LIST

Jedi
    Greg-Wan
    Freya Ariel
    Hack
    Lauren Chantile
    Cleo Interimo
    Quel-Don Rama
    Kai Halicon
    Lau'ka Syrem
    Rysthuto Huun
    Kir Crolhonin

Sith
    Stridarious
    Kane Lavos
    Apophis Imhotep
    Darth Tross
    Vash the Stampede

Other
    Serji Kanos
    Quinn J'Gad

Non-player Characters
    Camden Rycoth (Jedi padawan)
    Dankin (soldier)
    Carth Onasi (Jedi?)
    Jolee (Jedi?)
    Bastila (Jedi?)
    KB-187 (astromech droid)

I had to add my characters last name.
  3. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Strata

Freya held her hands up to her shoulders and bowed slightly to show her reverence. The dramatic and imposing figure which stood before her radiated power, and stood out like a bright beacon in the fog of the Force. Whoever it was who had saved her was easily among the most powerful of the Jedi, even though he was clearly several years her junior. The flapping black coats and robes gave the man a dark appearance, but his intentions seemed honorable enough.

"Master Jedi, I am most grateful for your timely appearance. I must also thank you on behalf of my companion, who needs immediate medical attention. I hope that we would not be imposing by requesting transport out of this blasted place?"

Tag, Halycon

Korriban

Vash felt the Sith coming, and read the signal clearly. The Hutt led his party back down to the main entrance of the Great Sith temple, and awaited the visitor. A weequay reached into a deep sack it was carrying with a pair of tongs, pulling out a squirming wormlike creature. The alien lifted the vile creature up to the Hutt and deposited it in Vash's wide mouth. A drop of slime dripped out, rolling down the Hutt's face.

Vash fed power to the repulsors in his armor, lifting him an extra meter and tilting the front section upwards to add to the imposing qualities of his figure. Even at this distance, the speck on the horizon, coming closer was visible. Whatever was coming was a black hole of power and arrogance, and did not have the fear in it which was such a powerful ally for the Hutt. This would be a most interesting meeting indeed./>
  4. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    "Good job," Greg-Wan said to Kin.

Greg-Wan turned to Carth by the Ebon Hawk. "How is it?"

"The engine has been put in. We can leave at any time. Bastila said we got a transmission from the Jedi Order on Dantooine. We have to go to Hoth," Carth walked into the ship.

"Thank you, Kin. We must be going to Hoth now. May the Force Be With You," Greg-Wan lifted his hand to shake the Kin's.

TAG:Quinn
  5. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    <<6-6-6, you're too kind with your comments.>>

Strata
    Halicon eyed the two figures before him. The Jedi woman, despite her petite size and build, had an air of authority about her, but not in an overly arrogant way. Though he was younger than her by a few years, she seemed youthful but with a wisdom in her eyes he'd rarely seen before. He had the strangest feeling that they were similar - perhaps cut from the same cloth of creation.

Kai stood before her as she bowed, somewhat taken aback by the gesture. He was not used to reverance in any fashion, having grown up in semi-poverty and in the middle-class of life. He also made a solid attempt to appear welcoming. Kai was well aware that his general appearance was particulary dubious and his often-guarded personna could invoke doubt from some in regards to his motives.

You are NOT a Dark Jedi anymore.

He returned her formal bow and outstretched his gloved hand. He was much taller than her but yet in the Force, she appeared far more powerful than physical attributes could ever show.

"There is no imposition, my friend. None at all. If anything, I'm in debt to you for your aide back there with the Sith pilots. I'm Kai Halicon."

He wondered for a second if she might know his name, but disavowed it quickly. It was unlikely anyone in this particular place and time knew of him. Regardless, she recognised him as a Jedi and shook his hand, gripping firmly.

"Freya. Freya Ariel. This is my compatriot, Dankin."

On the ground, the man made a nodding gesture. He looked somewhat worse for wear, pale and exhausted.

Kai walked over to him, crouching down. He put an arm around Dankin and helped the man to his feet before motioning to Freya in the direction of the ship.

"Do you have any idea what in the name of the Force is going on here, on this world. I'm merely a traveller searching for someone I've lost."

Freya eyed him for a moment. Kai felt the Force surge.

"A friend....someone dear to you...?"

Kai nodded, strands of white and brown falling over his face. He brushed his hair aside and tightened his grip on Dankin's jacket.

"Yes....my padawan....Camden. He's like a little brother to me.."

Freya frowned.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

Kai exhaled.

"I think his disappearance has something to do with the Sith here. Perhaps you'd better explain to me what exactly is going on on this planet...."

The three travellers made their way to the ramp of The Valiant, questions forumulating on their mind. There was a darkness in the Force - not a strong shadow, but merely a ripple of ebony within the brightness of the light.

Something evil was afoot....

TAG:6-6-6

~ We could use some more interaction with Jedi on Strata if anyone's interested?
  6. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: I could be less nice with my comments, if you would like. 8-}

IC: Freya ducked as she went aboard the ship. The chill of the wind, which she hadn't realized she had been fighting, suddenly stopped.

"I wish I knew what was really going on here, too. I was sent here to investigate a disturbance in the mountains to the east of here, but never made it out. By the time I reached the garrison's foreward base, the Sith had already cut the communications to the city, and we were surrounded for over two weeks. The garrison made a push, and we broke through the lines, fleeing back to the battle lines. Our group made our stand along the trenches in the lowlands, with just enough reinforcements from the city to hold our position. All we could do was try to hold the Sith off long enough for the people to try to escape. Early this morning we were overrun. I didn't think anyone had survived, so I made a run for the city to warn anyone who was still remaining. Danking here somehow survived and followed me. I could have sworn he was dead. There was a group of children, Jedi children. Perhaps they were the target. I'm sorry, I'm rambling. Your guess as to why they are here is as good as mine. Tell me about your companion, perhaps I have come across him."

Freya set Dankin down onto the nearest chair and began pulling on his shattered armor and tattered uniform, to try to get down to the wounds beneath.

"Oh, and you wouldn't happen to have a medical kit aboard, would you? I don't know how much longer I can keep him going for."
  7. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    Triple-6: Thanks, but things are working rather nicely as is.

:D

Kai made a gesture to his droid, a short astromech hued in black and white. The unit made a garbled chirp and rolled across towards him.

"KB, fetch me the medkit please."

The droid whistled in response and went off to retrieve the medical supply.

They were in the small living quarters of the freighter, Dankin leaned back in the corner booth. Kai removed his coat and threw it on the bunk. Freya could now see he was curiously well armed for a Jedi; he sported two blasters in cross-over holsters and vibro-knife on his right thigh as well as an intricately ornate lightsaber hilt at his side.

"Strata is the last place I think Camden was. A few months ago, he began having visions, visions of dark beings. He has a unique precognitive power to a degree I've never seen. He just up and vanished one day and I've been tracking him since then. I can feel his psionic residue in places, this being the last. I lost it when I got here, so I just loaded up on supplies and was about to make my way off-world."

Freya nodded, as Halicon continued.

"I know the children of which you speak. A Jedi named Syrem was herding them off the planet. I've no idea where. Perhaps we should find this Syrem and any other Jedi on this world."

KB-187 returned with the medkit and Freya began attending to Dankin's wounds. Kai stretched out and let the Force touch the injured solier. He was hurt baddly and had been through a great ordeal - at the hands of someone trained in the Sith arts. The burns on his torso were indicatory of that.

Kai winced internally. He knew too well the agony of a Force-lightning attack, having been on the recieving end of it once or twice before. Dankin would of felt it worse though; with no Force-skills to defend himself with, Kai was impressed that he was still alive.

"Do you have any suggestions for our next move, Freya?"

Tag: 6-6-6
  8. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    "If there are still Jedi on Strata, then we should try to find them. I doubt that there will be much left of this planet in a couple of days, so we should move fast. There also might be a record of recent emigrations. Perhaps that would give you a lead as to where your apprentice has gone. I would highly reccomend that we do not stay here too long, we encountered a quartet of Sith androids about three kilometers east of here, so the main force can't be too far behind. The fact that there were flyers this far up is proof of that. You wouldn't happen to have the comm signal for any of the other Jedi on the planet, would you? Perhaps if we can assemble a group, we would have a better chance of solving this mystery."

Freya scraped away at Dankin's ruined skin and flesh with a thin vibro-scalpel, and quickly slapped on bandages as soon as the charred flesh was gone. She grimaced every time she pulled back her companion's uniform, revealing more cuts, bruises, or burns. These wounds were not from Sith conscripts or androids, but from someone trained in the Dark Side. The taint of darkness could be felt in every injury. If the Sith had sent one of their own here, then perhaps there was something of significant value here.
  9. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "Oh there are Jedi left on Strata." Syrem said as he stumbled out of a room on the YT-900 and rubbing a bruse on the left side of his head. "Sorry, I was inspecting this ship for take off when it powered up and was thrown into a battle with the sith." A black R2 unit with blue designs came rolling out of the room behind him and beeped something to Syrem. "Muse, I know the ship is operational" Syrem told the little droid.

ooc: add Muse to the list.
  10. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    IC as Kane Lavos; Korriban

Lavos rode the crest and fall of the speeder until he reached the Temple, and the brash yet powerful Hutt; Sith Lord Vash the Stampede.

Dismissing the minion and the repulsor cart with a dismissive surge of mental power, he descended the stairs evenly, closing in on the Hutt until they both stoood evenly, toe-to-toe, staring at one another.

"Vash the Stampede; an honour, it is."
    Bowing his head slightly, he kept his piercing gaze locked on the others, his wiry form radiating a hidden intense fury and power that had sent many a many trembling and quaking in utter fear.

Not the Hutt though. His imposing crab-like shell and sheer size made him quite at home in an atmosphere of intimidation: and in that department, he had Kane Lavos beat all hollow.

The Hutt rumbled a bass return, looking over Kane Lavos with an analytical eye.

Time to pitch it all.

Kane looked up, and tilted his chin imperiously.
    "The Sith Warlords are in need of new leadership after the fall of so many of our brethren. Our forces still have the initative and power that the Republic is unprepared for, but I fear we will need to capitalise on our opportunities now.

I come to you, for your power is seemingly as great if not more so, then my own. We must discuss the future of the Sith, and ponder consolidating this Empire under our OWN holdings."

Looking deeply into the Hutt, his eyes bore at the thick hide, as the Hutt prepared a response.

TAG: 666.
  11. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    The Hutt's vocal cords rumbled and growled as they warmed up to speak. The flattery which this little reptile had given the big slug was enough to intreague him. Once the Hutt was ready to speak, its words came out slowly, heavily, and deliberately:

"Youu havee cooome to meee *breath* now haveee youuu? *breath* I sense greeaaat potential in youuuu, *breath*, little oneee. *breath*, Youu have showwwn much intelligenceee for a *breath* member of the leessser species, little one. *breath* Perhappps one day you willl be theee intelllectuallll eeequal of a Hutt, little one. *breath* A reeeformed unioon of thee *breath* Great Warlords *breath* would be of much benefittt. *breath* Do not beee mistaken in believing, *breath* that the Hutts need youuu or anyy of yourrra kind, *breath*, little oneee, *breath*, but weee understand that there isss much profittt to be made, *breath*, in an alliancee against theee, *breath* Galactic Reeepubliiiic."

Vash greatly despised speaking in basic, considering it below his dignity. He did make exceptions, however, when profit was available, and where else was there more profit to be made than in the destruction of the largest tarriff collector in the universe? The Hutt was arrogant and self-confident, but knew that he would need more than a handful of slave species and his own limited control over the Force to take down the Republic and the Jedi.
  12. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    On instinct, Halicon's right hand had gone for his lightsaber when he'd felt the Force spike for a a second as Syrem awoke. The presence of dark-side energy released upon the death of the Sith pilots had blocked Syrem's psionic echo from either Jedi and Kai had felt Freya tense for an instant before the Twi'lek Jedi had entered the room.

However, the sight of a fellow Knight was a reassuring thing and Kai slowly released his grasp on the synthetic handgrip of his weapon. Syrem looked somewhat dishevelled and the bruise located just below his lekku tentacles looked swollen and painful. Kai reached over to the medkit and handed Syrem a cold pack.

"I thought you boarded the other transport with the children? Did they get off-world alright?"

Syrem raised the cold compress to his forehead and nodded.

"Syrem, this is Freya Ariel, a fellow Jedi and her colleague, Dankin. We were en-route to attempt a rendevouz with any other Jedi on this planet when you appeared. Are you aware of any meeting point or the like?"

Syrem raised an eyebrow, as if indicatory of his reply but Freya raised a finger.

"....Listen...."

It was in that moment that all three Jedi felt the call of the Force, the surgent energy flowing through their very beings, calling out the same message to all.

The Dark Siders are coming.....

Tag: Goo_Child/6-6-6
  13. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    For future reference, I'm adding my character's apprentice, who will be an NPC initially but may become involved as the RPG progresses.

Name: Camden Rycoth

Species: Human

Homeworld: Bespin

Bio: Born to an upper class family of coporates, Camden displayed Force abilites, including the ability to see possible futures in his early years. His parents, holding high hopes for him of becoming a banker or merchant, tried to hide his abilities but a Jedi by the name of Sage Wolfwynd discovered the boy and enrolled him in the Jedi Academy.
    Camden spent his early life learning the ways of the Force and becoming one of the most compotent students in his class. However, despite his formidable potential, he was never elected for apprenticeship.
    He met his future master, Kai Halicon when the latter was recuperating after first facing the Sith Lord, Mephet'ran. The formed a strong friendship and Camden was later instrumental in the defeat of the Sith.
    From there, Halicon, recently given the title of Master, took Rycoth as his apprentice. They have travelled together for two years now and have become well-known as Jedi enforcers.
    Recently, Camden has experienced terrible visions of darkness and death. His precognitions have caused him to up and vanish and his whereabouts at this time are still unknown.

Height: 1.68m

Weight: 60kg

Eye Color: Green

Skin Color: Tan

Hair Color: Dusty blonde/sandy brown

Hair Style: Short, cropped spikes. Padawan braids

Clothing: Similar to Kai's outfit, but less cyberpunk biker, more Jedi - much like Anakin Skywalker in AOTC but more brown than black. Black poncho.

Personality: Sincere and honest. Slightly nervous at times, but insightful and mature for his age.

Build: Small and compact, but strongly built and fit for age and size.

Class: Jedi apprentice.

Force Powers: Telekinesis/Telepathy. Force Speed and Agility. Clairvoyance.

Main Weapon: Lightsaber.

Lightsaber Style: Generic single blade.

Lightsaber Color: Cobalt blue.

Lightsaber Hilt: Grey durasteel casing with synthetic handgrip. Spiked vanes near emitter and rounded pommel design. Former property of Kai Halicon.

Other Weapons: Blastech DL-44 heavy blaster pistol. Tenloss disruptor rifle for sniping.

Personal Ship: Co-pilot - Corellian YT-900 modified freighter, "The Valiant."
  14. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Sorry for my lateness in posting I was away. Anyway allow me to continue. lol.

IC: "Soon..." Stridarious replied as he pulled his hand slowly away from Apophis's, stepping back.
  15. Utility_Belt Jedi Youngling

If possible i would like to join: here are my character details.

Name: Sanbe Beco

Species: Human

Homeworld: Coruscant

Bio: Sanbe was born into a middle class family on Coruscant. His family owned a small bar, where he lived until the age of 18. At this age he became a communitcations office aboard a cruise liner. Whilst away, his father became involved in a brawl at the bar and died. Being a lonely child, Sanbe was only left with his mother. His mother still runs the bar, and Sanbe, who has used his knowledge of communication equipment, now works as a spy for the republic. He investigates policitcians on other worlds and monitors there behaviour. Upon discovery tho, he can become very irational and often shoots first, then asks questions.

Height: 1.77m

Weight: 71kg

Eye Color: Hazel

Skin Color: Murkey White

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Hair Style: long, scruffy

Clothing: Whilst working, tight almost lycra like body suit to minimise noise, fitted with tool belt and holster, holding his blaster. When not working, in a casual royal blue flight suit.

Personality: Self-concious, humorous as a defence mechanism. Can lie very convincingly.

Build: Tallish, upper body well stacked.

Class: Republic Spy/Scout

Force Powers: NA

Main Weapon: Home made blaster, likes to call "Eve"

Lightsaber Style: NA

Lightsaber Color: NA

Lightsaber Hilt: NA

Other Weapons: Thermal Detonators, Lightning Stick, Knock out gases

Personal Ship: A ship gained through luck, whilst on the planet Zonama Sekot, a ship was made for him, the "Devils Hideaway" also the name of his mothers bar.
  16. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "Soon..." Stridarious replied as he pulled his hand slowly away from Apophis's, stepping back. "As for the moment we must assemble a great army, one worthy of the Sith..." Stridarious replied walking back towards the tall temple, with Apophis trailing to his side.

Tag: -Lord-Vader-
  17. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: Kai please don't control my character. I know that it was only a nod and an eyebrow raise but I would like it to end there. No hard feelings?

ic:
    "I felt it to" Syrem said as he reached for his lightsaber.
  18. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Korriban

The Hutt raised an eyebrow...then another, then both of them higher than before. The lack of responsiveness from the Falleen bored the Hutt, who breathed a heavy sigh and manipulated his repulsors to take him away.

While drifting away, the Hutt called to one of his servants, "Wipe away any cobwebs which that lizard thing collects while it is standing there, then bring them to me. They are rather tasty."

The Hutt floated through to the back of the temple and hovered out to a wide balcony. A Nikto whispered that the army from Hutt space was arriving, and recieved a slap upside the head from the Hutt, who yelled "Idiot, do you not think that I can see what is in front of me?" The alien scurried away, hoping to be forgotten by the Hutt. The thick clouds above were pierced by the running lights of dozens of landing craft and transport ships. The dozens of craft landed far apart from one another on the flat, sandy plains of Korriban. From dozens came hundreds, and then thousands of the Hutt's various ships.

Wide ramps folded down from several nooks in each of the ships. As soon as one of the ramps touched the ground, hundreds upon hundreds of aliens flooded down to the desert below, ecstatic to finally be free of the tight confines of their transport ships. Weequay, Nikto, Vodran, Twi'lek, Gamorreans, Klatoonians, Talz, Trandoshans, Anzatsi, Amanaman, Devaronians, Rodians, Whiphid, Arconians, Drovians, and even a few shiploads of humans spread across the desert, making it all but impossible for the Hutt to see the sands below.

Ten million of each species had been brought to Korriban by the Hutt, to use as the cannon fodder in the war against the Republic. The aliens and humans set up camp across the desert, while supply ships hovered above, dropping food packets and other basic necessities to the armies below. Each day, millions would be put back into their ships to be sent foreward for the war, while every day more were brought to Korriban to await their deployment to the front. The heavy artillery, armor, and flyers remained aboard the battleships in orbit, to follow the foot soldiers as they were deployed to the front.

The Hutt's heart beat with pride at the sight of the not-so-grand army which had been assembled. He knew that these were just the beginning. The real army was still back safely at the Hutt's planets, being mutated and enhanced by mad scientists to form superior soldiers.

Vash called back to his followers, "Has the Falleen moved yet? I want him to see this."

The reply came soon after, "No, Sir, he is still staring at the wall, just like before."

"Pity, let's hope he has not gone brain-dead at the sight of me."

Freya felt a chill touch her spine at the words which resonated through the Force. I took her a moment to recover, but then returned to patching up Dankin. She was all but done, and soon after put the medikit away.

"What now?"/>
  19. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:Goo_Child - sorry about that, didn't realise I'd overstepped the mark, apologies. I get a bit overexcited at times.

[face_blush]

IC: Kai furrowed his brow and leaned against the bulkhead.

"There's something out there, a darkness like I've not seen in years.... elusive and indistinct but roiling in evil nonetheless. I think it's coming from offworld....possibly out of the sector."

From the cockpit of The Valiant, KB-187 chirped a warning tone. Kai removed himself from the bulkhead and dashed to the cabin. He eyed one of the LCD monitors and sighed.

"Sith fliers.... a large squadron of them... heading this way!" He called out to Syrem and Freya as he ran back to the hold.

"We're getting of this planet - back to republic territory. Then we can sort out what the hell is going on. I'm going to need a gunner to man the dorsal turret and a co-pilot. You two can take your pick and we can leave one of the droids to watch Dankin."

For a second, Kai felt Dankin's pain, but the soldier seemed to radiat the urge to fight. Although blind to the Force, his spirit was certainly strong.

Kai ran back to the cockpit to begin the take off sequence. They were fast running out of time, and he could not help but wonder if the three Jedi were somehow about to embark on a most perilous journey.

TAG: Goo_Child + 6-6-6

20. Utility_Belt Jedi Youngling

if any one gets the chance to add my character into the story somewhere then i would mind ;)
  21. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: I'd be more than happy to welcome you to Corellia. You'll probably know the cue when you see it. Hope you join!

IC:

Hack's anger was relentless, and he was ready to head off to the desolate world of Korriban to eliminate the Sith himself. He paced in his house, thoroughly enraged by the over-grown space-slug that dared to challenge the Jedi Order. In an attempt to prove his psychotic resolve, he armed his weapons, grabbed the access code for his ship, and prepared to walk out. Suddenly, he heard a knock on his door. Strange, he thought. I wasn't expecting anybody.
  22. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  23. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    "I'd be more help up front, you get the dorsal gun." She told the Twi'lek, nodding towards the back of the ship. Freya turned towards the cockpit and ran down the narrow corridor.

TAG: Goo_Child, Kai
  24. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    Leaving Syrem to man the guns, Kai followed Freya to the cockpit and slid into the pilot's chair. The ship was already in flight by the time Kai buckled himself into place.

From the corridor, he heard KB-187 whislte something equivalent to droid-slang and chuckled to himself. Evidently, Kaybee hadn't taken well to Syrem's astromech, Muse and he could hear a heated argument between the two small robots as The Valiant soared higher into the stratosphere. With Freya co-piloting, the entire operation was running a lot smoother.

He was also more reassured knowing that Syrem would be at the guns. Twi'lek were known for their keen vision in dull light and he wouldn't be surprised if the Jedi bullseyed more than his fair share of Sith.

The atmosphere burst through at them, black space replacing the pale blue of Strata's sky as they hurtled spaceward. The radar blared noise and Kai checked the HUD. There were at least twelve craft following him, all of the same dart-shaped design.

He flicked on the intercom to Syrem.

"Syrem, I'm going to make a jump to lightspeed and try and get us back to the nearest free world. I'll need a couple of minutes for the computers to calculate the co-ordinates. Can you hold off the Sith fighters?"

Tag:Goo_Child + 6-6-6 (suggestions where to head guys? Corellia? Korriban? Perhaps Nar Shaddar - we need a sleazepit where our trio can get in a bar brawl and maybe meet some other characters - Utility_Belt - you keen to meet up?)

25. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: If we are trying to escape the Sith, then Korriban wouldn't be the best place, and for some reason, Nal Hutta doesn't seem like the friendliest place.

IC: Freya drifted into a state of semi-contiousness. He senses grabbed on to the most rear of the Sith flyers, and honed in on the pilot. Within seconds, she found herself at the head of two ships. She spoke into her headphone, "Get ready back there, I'll give the signal."

The Sith pilot adjusted his cannons to point at the lead flyer. Her thumbs squeezed the tops of the control stick in her companion's freighter, in unison with the pilot of the flyer who was squeezing the triggers on his weapons. The lead flyer disintegrated into a shower of metal and burning fuel, throwing off the ships behind it. The Sith pilot turned his cannons against the next flyer in line. The first pair of shots were dodged, but the second hit their mark. Freya attempted to move the pilot's attention to another ship, but lost her connection as the ship she was controlling was destroyed by a Sith.

Freya awaited the vibrations from the dorsal cannons, while readjusting her focus on piloting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.