main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Obi-Wan21, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    OOC: RE: Korriban - good point. Nal Hutta? I thought I said Nar Shaddar, the crimeworld?Could maybe hide out there for a while? Plan next move?

2. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Darth Tross walked through the main hall in The Sith Temple. He than came upon the Council room and opened the door. He stepped in and sit down at one of the chairs. A General's hologram came on in the center of the room. "My Lord, when should we begin landing the other troops on Hoth?" asked General Sak. "Begin langing your troops, General. Wipe out all Jedi on that planet!" Tross slammed his fist on his chair. "Yes, my Master." Tir bowed and the hologram cut off. "The Jedi will not last." Tross' eyes glowed an even brighter red.

TAG: anyone.

3. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    And with a certain degree of shock tinged with adrenaline, he awoke.

The first thing the young man noticed was the cool air rushing over his face and the hardness of the floor below him. He was lying down, huddled in the foetal position. His eyelids flickered, adjusting to the dull light in the room. He sat up, his body rebelling as he did. Stinging sensations ran through his entire being and he winced.

The Sith's red eyes seemed to burn with fury as the arcs of electrical fury soared from his fingertips....

The disorientated protagonist checked himself over as he rose. There were red burns on his chest and torso, trailing over his right side but the wounds were mostly cosmetic. He already felt better just standing up and realised that he'd probably only been stunned by the Sith, a rarity in itself.

Camden Rycoth stared around the bleak grey walls of the small cell he'd been left in after the Chiss Sith Lord had found him in the complex. His journey over the last three weeks had lead him here, fueled by visions of a dark covenant of evil. He'd left his master, Kai somewhat abruptly and without a clue to his whereabouts but he knew Kai's history with the Sith and had no intention of letting his master fall back to the darkness.

He paced around the room, heading to the door, still clad in in his Jedi robes and poncho. His weapons had been taken and he felt almost naked without his beloved lightsaber, a gift from Kai. Still, he could feel the Force around him but it was strangely.....unfocused.

The Sith must be causing interference. There would be a abundance of negative energy around him in such close proximity to users of the Dark Side.

Camden frowned for a second but wiped it away quickly as he saw the only window in the room was merely a set of bars over at head height on door. He looked out the small opening and down the long corridor. At the opposite end, stood the tall form of a Weequay in Sith robes, guarding something on a shelf on the wall.

The silver and black shape of Camden's lightsaber.

Probably put there to antagonize him, the saber was merely resting atop the shelf while the guileless Sith lackey dozed against the wall. There was no way he'd be able to call it to his hand - his telekinesis was not quite that strong and the hallway was easily about fifty metres long, not without alerting the Weequay and raising the alarm anyway.

However, the guard was probably not quite as profficient in the use of the Force as Camden was, based on his general behaviour. This might be Camden's chance. If he could push past the Sith's interference, he might be able to get himself out of here.

Freeing his mind of all thoughts, he stretched out with his emotions and touched the Weequay's mind.

"You should bring my lightsaber back to me."

The Weequay's brown eyes opened and he chuckled to himself. Camden didn't speak the lingo, but mockery was a common tongue.

Relax. Remember what Kai said - Feel nothing but your goal and the Force will do the rest.

Closing his eyes, Camden tried again.

"I'd like you to bring my lightsaber back to me now."

The Weequay shivered for a second then reached his unsteady hand towards the saber hilt. Taking it in his hands, he moved towards the end of the corridor where Camden was, his foorsteps jerky and uneven. Camden could feel his temperature rise and perspiration on his brow - the strain was intense against the static in his head but it was working.

The guard got within three metres of him and Camden conentrated on the saber. The hilt leapt from the duped Weequay's hands, the aqua blade emerging like quicksilver as the spinning weapons sliced the lock from the door with a shower of sparks.

Camden kicked the door open and emerged, the saber hilt coming to rest in his hand. The Weequay, released from his control, went for the blaster at his side. Camden deactivated the saber and held his hand out, calling to the Force. The Weequay flew towards him as the Force pushed the doo

4. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "Suck vaccume." Syrem said as two more ships were blasted into space dust. He turned on the comm just in time to hear the last part of the conversation happening in the cockpit. "Korriban, that's worse than we are now. And I would rather not go to a planet were my species are prized as slaves!" Another Sith pilot met a laser "We could go to Ryloth. Stay there for a while then think of what to do."

TAG: people

5. SexyStarWarschic

SexyStarWarschic Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2002
    Name: Starlight Destiny (Saber Strike)

Species: Corellian

Homeworld: Naboo

Bio- a pervious Jedi who fell in love with a Senator and had a secret affair with him and was founded out and got kicked out (basically) of the Jedi Order. She is now a Bounty Hunter torn between good and evil and not sure where she belongs in this world. She has a son who is two years old and her x-husband left her. Forgetting to metion it she is very beautiful and has bad luck with relationships.

Height: 5'4

Weight: 130 pounds

Eye Color: Purplish- Blue

Skin Color: Tanish-White

Hair Color: Reddish-Blonde

Hair Style: A twisted braid at the base of her head tied up in a bun or down with braids.

Personality: She is funny but tough when it comes to beating people up don't mess with her ever and a big flirt.

Build: Strong Build

Class: perivous Jedi and now a Bounty Hunter who works with the Jedi and the Sith

Force Powers: is very force senstive and is able to read peoples minds very well and is good at moving large objects while using the force to guide her.

Main Weapon: A blaster

Lightsaber style: long and narrow

Lightsaber Color: Purplish-Blue

Lightsaber tilt: Slighty crooked

Other Weapons: A Saber Dart Gun

Personal Ship: A Corellian Cruiser

6. SexyStarWarschic

Oct 19, 2002
    Suddenly Sryem notices something a strange and beautiful women was behind him lurking in the shadows as he looks up she comes into view her bluish eyes darting looking at him in what seemed to be all directions. She then said, " Sryem a pleasure I'm sure I'm Starlight Destiny, or as my friends call me Saber Strike. It is a pleasure meeting you."

TAG: Nothing...

7. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Kir returned the handshake and Greg-Wan and the others boarded the Ebon Hawk. "So now we're going to Hoth?" Greg-Wan asked. "We'll probably freeze our butts off!" Carth laughed. "Yep. We don't have anything for a mission to Hoth. But we have to go." Greg-Wan said as he started the ship. The Ebon Hawk took off into space and than entered hyperspace.

8. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Nice meeting you!" he yelled. "I have no idea how you got on this ship but this isn't the time to intorducing yourself. Now strap in down there." He points to the lower gun station. "Until the experts up in the cockpit decide what to do we are stuck in this dogfight!"

TAG: SexyStarWarschic

9. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Name: Raisya (pronounced "Ray-ees-ya")

Species: Septra (Septra characteristics)

Homeworld: Septera

Bio: Born on the Outer Rim world of Septera, Soryn was orphaned at the age of four. She was "adopted"
    by a visiting smuggler, and traveled all over the galaxy.

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 118 pounds

Eye Color: Acid green with flecks of gold

Skin Color: Fair

Hair Color: Jet black

Hair Style: In long, sculpted curls, often in a ponytail

Clothing: Short black leather shorts, a loose-fitting white shirt, a black leather jacket, knee-high black
    boots, a dark brown holster with several weapons, and several chains and other doodads hanging from her

Personality: Very calculating, slow to trust, has an itchy trigger finger, very sarcastic and witty, reveres Jedi Knights

Build: Voluptuous and curvacious, but not heavy

Class: Scoundrel

Force Powers: N/A

Main Weapon: Venom (she kisses her prey, killing them almost instantly. see above link)

Lightsaber Style: N/A

Lightsaber Color: N/A

Lightsaber Hilt: N/A

Other Weapons: Specialized blaster pistol, wrist flamethrower, flash grenades, stun net, nerve gas

Personal Ship: Gilded Serpent

10. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    "Ryloth sounds good to me." Freya sait through clenched teeth. Her knuckles turned white from squeezing the control stick as hard as she was, while her fingers depressed the firing switches for the foreward cannon, sending a constant stream of laser fire into the exhuase vent of another Sith fighter.

11. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    The Ebon Hawk enters Hoth and lands. "Look at this place! It's a war zone!" Jolee's eyes got bigger as he looked out from the ship. "This is where we split up," Greg-Wan stood. "What?! Why?" Carth lifted an eyebrow. "I'm going somewhere else. You'll have other Jedi and Republic ships with you. I'm going to Ryloth." Greg-Wan sat in the pilot seat. "I'm going with you." Carth sit down in the copiolot seat. "Jolee, Bastila, you stay here." Greg-Wan turned the chair around. "Let's go, Jolee. May The Force Be With You, Master Greg." Bastila walked out of the ship. Jolee followed her. Greg-Wan turned the chair back to the controls. "Well. Time to go." Greg-Wan looked at Carth. The Ebon Hawk took off once more.

12. SexyStarWarschic

Oct 19, 2002
    Destiny looks around slightly frustrated because she hates being ignored. "Men!" she said to herself as she walked off the ship taging along behind. She wonders why she had to accept this mission in the first place? She glances over at Greg-Wan and says, "So what are we planning to do? I didn't bring much when it comes to weapons I'm more of a hands on kinda women. So if we have to fight I guess I'm willing to go the distance!"

13. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I thought me Kai, and the mark of the beast were the only ones on this ship. Then SSSWc comes and adds herself to the team. Who else is here? Did I miss something?

14. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Raisya landed her personal ship, the Gilded Serpent, in a dark cavern on Ryloth.

Stepping out, she was greeted by a tall Twi'lek in the garb of a wealthy man.

"He's dead, Kos'liak." She handed him a large ring that had belonged her her last piece of merchandise.

"Ah, good, Raisya," he hissed, pocketing the ring. "Would you care to stay for a few days, and partake of our hospitality?"

"Well, I could use a good meal, if it wouldn't be too much..."

"Not at all! You have disposed of a great rival. It is the least I can do." Gesturing to a door, he said, "If you will follow me, I will see that your needs are met."

15. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    *bump*

c'mon, guys...

16. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    I'm not sure where my character is in this RPG. I might have killed myself off. Can someone try and figure it out, please?

vader

17. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    The Ebon Hawk lands on Ryloth outside of the city. "Well what now?" Carth asked. "I'm not sure. Let's look aroud and see what we can find." Greg-Wan opened the ships doors and him and Carth exited out of the ship.

OOC: I'm getting confused! LOL. SSWC who's ship are you on? Cuz you first said you were with another guy, now you're in my ship! Do you have Clones?

18. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Raisya watched as a ship landed and two Jedi disembarked. Hmmm... Only smugglers and slavers came to Ryloth. And hunters collecting a bounty, she remembered to include herself.

What was going on?

19. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    OOC: WTF is going on here? Goo_Child, you're quite correct.

For continuity's sake, could people please try and NOT just jump in wherever they feel the need to do so?

At least PM the people you want to interact with first and check if they've got any plans of their own.

Obi-Wan21, as GM you might just want to clarify this.

For the record, I thought we had our quota of players anyway.

-Lord-Vader-, I'm pretty sure you haven't been axed yet.

IC: Kai slammed the throttle down hard as the last of the Sith fighters shot by and the gun turrent roared, leaving only a blazing fireball fueled by exhaust gasses and ladden with wreckage.

For now, they were safe.

Nice work on the guns, Syrem.

Kai looked over at Freya, who remained the portrait of cool and collected.

"Ryloth eh? Has to be better than here. It's fairly unassuming there so it might give us a chance to get ourselves sorted and try and get our minds around what is going on."

Inputting the destination in the navigation systems, Kai suddenly had an idea. It might be a plan to assemble all the Jedi in the area on Ryloth, if only to bolster their ranks.

He called to the Force and reached out with his thoughts, calling out to all Jedi close enough to hear his telepathic summons. His psionic skills were fairly strong, enough for his message to belt across at least a half-dozen sectors.

My friends, I am Kai Halicon, Jedi Master. I am projecting my thoughts now in an effort to assemble all Jedi who can make it to the world of Ryloth. As many of you are aware, the Sith are on a violent and destructive rampage, plundering worlds and killing all in their path. I'd like to organise a meeting of sorts amongst our order to establish a course of action. If you can make it to Ryloth anytime within the next standard solar cycle, please come. These are desperate times and we must band together. There is a tavern on Ryloth called The Last Outpost that is home to smugglers and other undesirables ; the Sith will not look for us there. I will be there with my companions in around four hours. I look forward to seeing you all. May the Force be with you all.

Kai opened his eyes. The Corellian freighter was now tearing through hyperspace, the streaked lines of stars shooting by the cockpit. He turned to Freya.

"It's done. We'll head to a bar I know on Ryloth, but we'd better go check on Dankin. I'm partially sure there's someone else on board this ship, but I'm unsure. Perhaps we should speak to Syrem as well."

TAG:Goo_Child, 6-6-6.

20. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: did i do something wrong? :(

21. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    OOC: corellian_chic242 - Not really, it's just that it can get confusing if ya just jump in without some sort of lead. don't worry about it, I'm happy to have you on board and we can easily adjust to the situation. RPG is all about adaptation anyway.

:D

Just to establish:

• Kai, Freya, Syrem, Dankin, and the newly acquired Saber Strike are en-route to Ryloth
    • Greg-Wan and company are doing the same thing

22. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: actually, Greg-Wan is already on Ryloth. and Raisya (me) is watching him and his party closely.

23. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    "Now I can sense someone else aboard, too." Freya climbed out of the chair and went to the common room to check on Dankin. She then called back to the dorsal turret, "Syrem? Is anyone back there?"

[hl=saddlebrown][color=burlywood]Having not recieved orders from Darth Montross for several weeks, Vash the Hutt ordered the armies to advance, striking out from Hutt space into the Republic's outback. The transport ships for the armies moved in long, flickering lines through space until they were in formation. Sections of the fleet, encompassing hundreds of the Sith ships, dissappeared in a flicker of pseudomotion into hyperspace, spreading the chaos and anarchy of the Golden Sith Order to a hundred planets around the Mid and Outer Rims.[/hl][/color]

24. SexyStarWarschic

Oct 19, 2002
    Oh okay now I get it! ;) sorry Greg! I guess I got ya confused I think I confused myself sorry for just jumping in on you guys like that! I just thought thats what I was supposed to do! So can I contiune on from where I left off now?

25. SexyStarWarschic

Oct 19, 2002
    Saber looks around at the ship and glancing nervously at her new companions... "Kai, Freya, Syrem, and Dankin.." She says to herself. She glances over at Syrem.."Um the last time I went to Ryoth it didn't take this long are we having some engines problems I should know about? Because if we are I'm really good at ship repairing."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.