main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Obi-Wan21, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    <double post, my bad.>

2. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Freya pushed Dankin into a narrow alley and dove after him, narrowly avoiding a hail of blaster fire from a group of Weequays. Her companion still not up to running, Freya could only turn and try to fight their way out of the mess.

A proton grenade rolled into the alley, which was quickly kicked back out. The resulting explosion and shockwave gave Freya an opening to charge the Sith's slave warriors. Her lightsaber hummed to life, decapitating a pair of blasters and disarming an alien. The other soldiers turned their fire agains her. The blue blade hummed and swirled, deflecting most of the blasts. The Jedi force-leapt away from the weequay, and came down on top of a pair of the aliens.

In a flurry of motion, she cut another down, but recieved a glancing blow to her shoulder. Freya rolled away from the aliens, all the while being cut and bruised by the exploding stone and ferrocrete from where blaster bolts struck the ground. Eventually rolling herself against the wall of a building, she could only raise her blade to deflect the blasterfire away from her, not able to lift herself up.

She let out a telepathic call for help, which was answered within seconds. Two shafts of light appeared on the other side of the darkened street. The weequay turned to face the new threat, but did not have time to raise their weapons against the two Jedi's blades. After the Sith soldiers were disposed of, the Jedi approached Freya. They helped her up and identified themselves.

"I must apologize for our tardiness. We had to take the long way around this structure to reach you. There was a rather large detachment of the enemy blocking our way. Oh, where are my manners. I am Jedi Knight Salavor Deelai, and this is my companion, Trisdan."

Freya stole a quick glance beneath the hoods of the Jedi, identifying the speaker as a Bimm and the other as a Mrlsst. "I must thank you for your help. You are quite a way from home. Isn't this somewhat of a strange place for two Jedi of your...er...species to be?"

"Questions lead questions, which lead to more questions. I am afraid that we do not have time to find the answers, though. We must be going." As if to emphasize the Bimm's point, a pair of blasterbolts flew from the darkness of the other end of the street. "Come, quickly."

The Mrlsst took Dankin and pulled him down the street after Freya and the Bimm.

The Ando kneeling before a brooding Vash quickly delivered his report, not wanting to stay in the presence of the angry beast longer than neccessary.

"And what of the Jeeedaiiii?"

"We have, uh, uh, captured a pair of them. Ryloth is a big planet. We are still searching for the others. It may take time."

The Ando was flung across the Hutt's throne room by a blast of invisible energy, and slammed into the far wall.

"Time is soomethinnng you do not haveee. Do not retuuurn to me until you have all of the Jeeedaiii." The Ando nodded and scurried out of the room. With Ryloth all but secured, the Sith armies could finally begin the turn coreward, towards the heart of the Republic. Sith fighters and flyers still roamed the system, hunting down every refugee ship and Republic craft, and the ground forces still were working their way across the immense cities of Ryloth, but the Hutt felt secure enough to allow the fleet to enter.

At first, it only appeared to be a few scout ships and transports to put down supplies for the Sith. Then came a small stream of ships, jumping to Ryloth from just beyond the edge of the system. Following the scout ships and the vanguard troops came the real army and navy. Tens of thousands of Sith craft, all unique in their grisly, random, hastily assembled way, flooded the skies of Ryloth. The battleships, hundreds of meters long, formed a perimeter around the more boxlike troop ships, the long, narrow carriers, and the wide and plodding supply craft. Sith fighters, patrol craft, and smaller warships filled in nearly every available gap between the capitol ships.

Once the first fleet had arrived, then ca

3. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    OOC: Don't worry about the long post, 6-6-6, as you've seen, I'm the master of bantering on for ages.

*puts on Rant'n'Rave Crown*

8-} [face_blush] [face_plain] :D

Jeez......Vash really has a rather sizely armada.....

4. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    OOC: IIRC, most of the ships of the Sith weren't of such high quality, and had a habit of falling apart or breaking down. And most of Vash's ships are transports and troop ships. I'm just trying to be realistic with what the size of a Sith-era fleet would need to be to transport an invasion force for the core.

5. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    OOC: So it's quantity over quality then? Regardless, I like a battle against desperate odds. It's a nice touch, 6-6-6. Touche'.

6. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
  7. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    "Did anyone feel that? I sensed Kai," Greg-Wan said.

8. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    As Saevus and Kai made their way to the hanger of the Prometheus where KB was about to dock The Rogue Knight, Kai felt a tinge of familiarity in the Force.

Greg-Wan? Where are you? Syrem's still stuck back on Ryloth....

TAG: Greg-Wan

9. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    Looks like this thread has bitten the dust.

:(

10. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: Up! Hey, where is everybody?!

11. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    Well.....we kinda stopped posting when you did......the GM is kinda central to the gameplay.

Might want to lock it down now.

12. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    You are co-GM. I'll PM the others. Maybe we can get the back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.