main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: KOTOR Episode 3: The Circle Of Fate -- Release Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Jedsithor, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Jedsithor

Jedsithor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 2005
    Ten years ago, on January 20th, 2005, TFN user Kaydon_Sentry first mentioned the possibility of turning the Bioware video game, Knights Of The Old Republic, into a machinima movie trilogy, retelling the story using cinematic techniques, creating whole new sequences, characters and scenarios to complement the finest moments of the game to make it more than just a simple collection of video game cutscenes.

On Sunday, January 25th, 2015, in the Games On Film section of MAGFest, the final film of the trilogy had its long-awaited world premiere and is now available view online.

The video begins with a prologue, providing a recap of the events of the previous films for those not familiar with them.

This project began the year Episode III came out. It seems fitting that we reach the finale the same year Episode VII sees the light of day. For those of you who have waited patiently these long years, we thank you for your patience and dedication. We hope it was worth the wait and to everyone, we hope you enjoy the efforts of our team who worked tirelessly to bring Bioware's great game and story to life in a new way.

2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Oh my goodness, has it really been ten years? I remember well when the talk about it began.

Great work to everyone involved, and I'm deeply impressed by the fact that you finished it after all these years! =D=