main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Star Wars:KOTOR

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Lordstimpy, Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is the best Star Wars game out. I am suprised on how adicting this RPG is, and I don't like RPGs. This is the second best game out for Xbox or any consoles, one being Halo. I have to srongly recommend this to everyone. This is one heck of a game and has one heck of a twist too.

2. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Stimpy am I correct in hearing that you can change whether combat is done in "real time" Semi-Real time and turned based? If so I could see how just with that it would be a great game. The storyline is also very intriguing.

3. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    Its not real time its based on the classic pen and paper rules, or what ever its called.

Also it is comming out for PC, so most people can play it. There is also supposed to be XBL exclusive downloads comming soon.

4. LukeSkiewalker

Apr 4, 2003
    That is really cool! To bad I don't ever plan on buying an X-Box and I don't have a PC with a 3-d card :(

5. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    Do you need a 3d card? I got an xtra one setting somewhere. Its an Trancend Radion 9000 64mb. I am only asking $40 for it, I am about to put it up on ebay.

6. LukeSkiewalker

Apr 4, 2003
    will it work on a laptop? lol :p

7. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    I'm dying for the PC version to be out already :( Darn X-Box and their limited time exclusions! I really want to play this game :(

-sj loves kevin spacey

8. tenorjedi

tenorjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2000
    yeah it rocks.....hard. It'll be worth the wait for the PC no doubt. Or you could just get an xbox and enjoy it now [face_devil]

9. LukeSkiewalker

Apr 4, 2003
    X-Box=Microsoft=EVIL [face_devil]

10. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    I don't see whats so evil about MS. They treat there employees great, they haven't had any layoffs in years and Sony is the evil manufaturer in consoles.

11. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    Simple, it's a reason to give more to Bill Gates.

12. LukeSkiewalker

Apr 4, 2003
    It's simple. Their software is made so it is so proprietary to a Windows OS that it works poorly on any other OS. Also shouldn't I have the right to delete IE if I don't like it. And does MS really need to put code into their OS's that make it VERY difficult and pointless to use other browsers. As a workplace I can see your point. But as a consumer no way.

EDIT: Spelling

13. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    The problem is you don't want to completely remove IE, you won't be able to do anything with Windows. They incorporated the browser so deep in to the OS thats its impossable to completely remove it.

14. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Yes, revolt against Micro$haft!!! *kicks xbox*

-sj loves kevin spacey

15. tenorjedi

tenorjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2000
    bah, that's just jealousy. I say if you're smart enough to succeed why hate them for it? But if you really hate B. Gates then you should buy an Xbox cause it costs him money to do so lol.

16. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    I don't understand why people hate MS so much. If you ask any person who is currently sueing MS if they would switch business they would in a heartbeat. MS has a strong business model, if Apple would of followed suit they could be this big. But they wanted there OS to their selves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.