main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Star Wars:Legacy Fans

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by adve, Jan 29, 2017.

?

Favorite Legacy Faction?

1. Fel Empire(non force sensitive)

11.1%
  2. Sith Imperials(non force sensitive)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The One Sith Order

16.7%
  4. The Jedi Order

22.2%
  5. Imperial Knights

44.4%
  6. Rav's People

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Crew of the Mynock (Cade included since he isn't really a Jedi)

5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MartyAvidianus

MartyAvidianus Jedi Padawan star 3

May 14, 2017
    How can a MMORPG be pinnacle?
    Sure you can enjoy it as long as the server is still there I suppose.
    But you get nickle and dimed to death.
    take the enjoyment out it for me.

Bastila was my friend.

as for comics The crossover was my favorite. Celeste Morne being my favourite comics character. She did get some kind of happy ending I suppose, as happy as you can get in that situation.
    For books it was Mara Jade. Note Mara Jade not Mara Jade Skywalker. I love it that Mara married Luke but the way it was authorized that marriage gets you a third name is a instant turn off. You are either Mara Jade or Mara Skywalker. Come on! Second place go to Tahiri Veila. Third Vestara Khai.
    Movie Character Luke Skywalker of course :)

2. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    Eh, SWTOR is okay.
    Cleste is the bomb. Love the Vector crossover!
    I agree Mara Jade Skywalker is too much. Mara is cool enough to stay a Jade.

3. adve

adve Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2016
    Personally, I HATED the Mortis arc and Fate of the Jedi. The Force is supposed to be some mystical, ethereal, intangible power. Not three (four if you count Abeloth) people sitting in a monolith with nothing to do except fight each other and (probably) eat Icees and play Candy Crush.

One of the main problems I have with the Ones is that when there is a versus battle with them in it, people always give it to the Ones by default. Earlier today I saw a Vitiate vs the Son thread, and EVERYONE on the thread said that Vitiate would get curbstomped. But, the Ones (excluding Abeloth) have no feats that a mid-tier Jedi Knight hasn't done. I mean, come on guys....

In my opinion, Vitiate would be the one curbstomping the Son. Simple reasoning-

If Son=Force

and Vitiate can suck the force out of entire PLANETS

= no more Son or Ones

Sorry. That was a total rant.

SpecForce Trooper likes this.
  4. MartyAvidianus

MartyAvidianus Jedi Padawan star 3

May 14, 2017
    I have no idea who vitiate is but mortis arc? All I got from the episodes were confusion. somehow their shuttle wont' work and some blue dudes jumped around anakin skywalker. then they were suddenly free. like what the

edit: also I had to read wookieepedia to find out that abeloth was somehow involved. I didn't get that by reading fotj and the mortis arc. weird.

5. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    My personal take on Mortis is that the Ones weren't the embodyment of the force itself but members of the celestial race, maybe even the ladt survivors.Its known that the celestials had a incredibly deep conection to the force, so I huess that's why the Ones were so powerfull. Mortis itself might even be inside some kind of advanced Dyson sphere created by technology far beyond that of the modern galaxy.

6. adve

adve Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2016
    I don't think the Celestials were as powerful as everyone makes them out to be. They were overthrown by the Rakata, who are obviously not force gods. Don't get me wrong, I think they were powerful, but definitely not force gods.

7. The Ganner

The Ganner Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 20, 2015
    Legacy 1 Remains my favorite comic of all time.

8. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
    It'd be very high up there for me. I still can't decide which one I like more, 1 or 2. I like both for different reasons.

9. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Who says the Rakata overpowered them? Why couldn't the celestials simply withdraw once they attracted hostile attention.

10. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Questions:

Did they actually finish Legacy 2? I thought it was just 5 or so issues before the whole thing got canceled.

Celestials: In your headcanons, what was their maximum population? Was it just a whole family? Like Grandpa, Grandma, and Father, Mother, Son, Daughter, or like a whole planet (7 or so billion?)

11. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    They wrapped it up quickly, probably soon after news of the reboot went down the chain. It wasn't a satisfying ending though.

The celestials were obviously more than 4 or 7 people. They had a great affect deep in galactic history. They transported humans to Corellia. They moved the whole Corellian star system after all. They were apparently so powerful the Sharu intentionally reverted to primitivism to avoid their attention. Among other things.

No way to know their population but they had great power.

12. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
    To expand upon what Darth Invictus said, Legacy V2 lasted until issue 18. It was a terrific run in my opinion, but the last three issues had to wrap up the series rather quickly. It was supposed to go much longer, but Disney Happens.

spicer and DARTH_MU like this.
  13. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    I can't imagine how it would have ended.

14. adve

adve Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2016
    Books do.

15. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Which books? It's stated by 30,000 BBY there was no trace left of the celestials yet that doesn't necessarily mean the Rakata destroyed them.

Bernael Edit: Thread locked by moderator due to inactivity. Should you desire the thread reactivated please contact Sinrebirth, darthbernael, or Bardan_Jusik.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.