main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars Legacy: Hope Will Rise

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkestSith

DarkestSith Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2008
    IC:
    Drakh Choka
    Jedi Temple

Drakh Choka smirked.
    These infidels still feared his people. These infidels did and so would the Sith. They would pay for their betrayal.
    "You are a lone, worthless, weak excuse of a jeedai. You will need more help to rebuild the order in the face of this." Drakh said roughly, gesturing to the burning city around them.
    "I will help. We start by secure this sector. Barricade the ground floor and get what Jeedai you have on the roof...start throwing whatever you have at those fighters. Your infidel fleet is in darkspace now." Drakh said.

TAG: Jedi Temple

2. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC:
    Admiral Tarric Saretti(NPC)
    Coruscant Sector Fleet

"Two Seconds to reversion Admiral." Captain Bwua'tu announced.
    "Thank you Captain." Admiral Saretti responded.
    The Sector Fleet had been on maneuvers not far from Coruscant when the End Game had struck. Several wings of Sith fighters were reportedly strafing important ground targets.
    Pellaeon's Might suddenly reverted to real space in orbit around Coruscant, 5 thousand klicks away from the End Game.
    "Get me General Calrissian on the ground!" Saretti barked.
    "Connected sir."
    "General Calrissian, whats your sitrep?" Saretti asked.
    "Jorj, glad to see you decided to come back. I am up to my neck in Sith Dropships and fighters. The End Game up their has a bunch of cruisers guarding it and the few fighters I spared to try and take them out hasn't gotten close. I will have the planetary shield up shortly...the saboteurs were caught in the act." Calrissian reported.
    "Good. You worry about those troops and fighters, I will take care of the Sith Fleet." Saretti ordered.
    As if on cue the triple layers planetary shields came online, preventing planetary bombardment.
    "Get our fighters launched and giving us a fighter screen. Have the Might, Adjunct and Vigilance dive right for the End Game, we shall see who blinks first." Saretti said confidently.

Pellaeon's Might, a Pellaeon-class Star Destroyer was flanked by the Adjunct and Vigilance, both Scythe-class battle cruisers. They drove hard towards the End Game, destroying smaller frigates and cruisers and support vessels.

TAG: Endgame

3. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: So is General Calrissian a descendant of Lando Calrissian? Becuase Lando's dead at the time of 140 ABY.

IC: Arina

She could sense the Jedi Knight's allies in space. He was right. But suddenly, she sank to her knees, and cried, placing a hand over her mouth. "This is all my fault! My homeworld is burning because of me! Maybe I shouldn't have planned on rebuilding the Jedi Order."

Another Jedi knelt beside Arina, and held her. "No!" The female Twi'lek Jedi said. "Arina, you've came this far to bring the Jedi together. And to find a Skywalker at that! But you're not alone. We're here for you. You're not worthless. You are worth something for the Jedi. And you are not weak, for you are strong. Strong with the Force! Don't forget that, Arina."

After the female Twi'lek Jedi said all this, Arina looked up, with tear stains on her cheeks. Then she stood up, and wiped her tears. The young blonde woman glared at the sight of the Sith fighters. The Sith were going to be ended...

She turned to the Jedi. "You four! Go to the roof, and use the turrets to shoot incoming Sith fighters! Twelve of you will guard the Jedi Temple and eight will use Jedi Starfighters to fight off the Sith fighters and cruiser! As for me... I will stand my ground here against the Sith. Let's move!!"

"Yes ma'am!" The Jedi scattered to their posts. Arina then turned to Drakh, and smiled, showing that she was strong after all.

Tag: Drakh

4. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    OOC: Yes, Calrissian is a descendant of Lando and Tendra, most likely a grandchild. And an NPC...so anyone can use him. Same with Sarretti, a descendant of Pellaeon ally and Moff of bastion during the NJO. And an NPC

IC:
    Drakh Choka
    Besieged Jedi Temple

Drakh watched the interaction with faint interest. He knew without Zonama Sekot these frail beings would have been but a memory in a quahsa by now.
    But, their was something about this Jeedai's eyes. An untold power or defiance.
    Drakh sneered when she faced him. With one hand he removed his battle helmet, revealing his scared, tattooed visage.

"Good, my little polyp. But, that was only the easiest part. We now begin the fun part..." Drakh said.

As if on cue a Sith lander half crashed into the Jade Gardens a mere twenty meters from where they stood. Sith Knights and non-Force using merc's came out by the dozens.
    Drakh flashed one last grin at Arina, exposing his dagger-sharp teeth.

"You want to rebuild the Jeedai, little polyp, then you start here and you fight every step of the way. Maybe if you do this the right way the jeedai won't fall...again." Drakh said and motioned towards oncoming Sith and their allies.

"Do-ro'ik vong pratte!" Drakh bellowed as he twirled his amphistaff and threw himself at the first apporaching Sith Knight.
    The Knight, caught off-guarding took the sharp end of the staff to the temple and dropped like sack of rocks. Soon Drakh was a blur of bloody violence, striking out at the SIth Knights and mercenaries with the same dispassion.

Tag:Jedi Temple

5. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Okay. That's cool. :)

Arina watched Drakh in horror as he fought off the Sith and their mercenary allies. To her, he looked even more scary without the helmet. But it was time to act.

The young woman began to fight off any Sith and mercenary she could face, using the Force and her trusty blue bladed lightsaber. Her long hair flowed around with the breeze as she made various lightsaber moves. As skilled as she was, Arina wasn't going to let the Sith take over again. Not by a long shot.

The other Jedi fought with all their might as well. Jedi Starfighters in the air, turrets going off on the enemy, and other Jedi defending the Temple... it was going to be one bloody battle all right. But it was a good thing Coruscant Sector Fleet came to help out.

6. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC:
    Coruscant, Jedi Temple
    Drakh Choka

Drakh ducked under a lightsaber and lashed out with his foot, smashing the knee the of the Knight attacking him. The Knight snarled and held out his hand, lightning arced toward Drakh and then grounded itself in a nearby mercenary and Drakh smirked.
    Being disconnected from this Force had saved his life more than once. Drakh thought.
    He then impaled the Sith threw the throat with his amphistaff.
    Suddenly the Sith dropship exploded and several of General Calrissian's airships started to land in the area. Dozens of shock troops repelled from the airships and started to support the Jedi line, slowly but surely pushing back the Sith/ Merc forces.

TAG: Temple

7. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC: Deep Core
    Dreadnaught, Dark Legacy
    Executor, Dark Lord of the Sith

"You have my answer Captain. The Endgame may be assaulting Coruscant but you will lose that sortie and the Endgame." Executor said. "And yes, I could have my forces their in a matter of hours but they wont come. You are a fool for this. You will just draw the Jedi closer together and make them harder to kill, someone must be around to pick up the pieces."
    The Togorian Sith Lord closed the communication with Endgame and rose from his command chair.
    "How are they fairing?" he asked on of the sensor techs.
    "Sir, the Endgame is coming under fire of Pellaeon's Might and more then 2/3's of its support vessels are dead or dying." the tech reported.
    "Let this be a lesson. A lesson worthy of the Vong because it is wrought with pain. The Sith will miss those who die today but they do indeed die in vain. Those who run with lightsabers attract attention. We shall be blade in the dark that hits the Jedi when they have their backs turned. The one value of the Jedi that is a strength is patience. These Sith on the Endgame will die today and we will make the Jedi pay for that. But not today. But they will pay dearly!" Executor growled.

8. ZebOswalt

ZebOswalt Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2008
    IC: Caedus
    location in the temple.

Caedus had just finished healing Harla. He had snuck her over while the pale lady had been fighting Arina. He noted Arina and he waved at her. As he continued to heal Harla. Trying his best to heal Harla. Though her lack of connection to the force made itr harder to heal her threw the force. Yet he tried. He noted all the others and waved. He was worried about Harla as he tried to watch over the temple.

IC: Pale Lady

:::She walks closer to the temple as she builds her power. As the End game fires on the attacking the ships after her ship. She her self was on the ground. But, she had a great connection to the force. And it became stronger as she walked to the temple. Slicing threw a few of those guarding the temple. As her eyes glowed yellow. She fired lighting into a few as she used her light saber to cut threw them. Threw the force she spoke to : Arina . ::

Pale Lady,? Do you realize the closer I get to the temple the stronger I get? The sith power that was here before increases my powers. Still, I admire your courage.?

:: The end game aimed it?s galaxy gun at a nearby moon. It fired and exploded it. Sending bits of uit at the ships. And then fired it regular guns at the other ships. As the other ships in Exar Janus?s armada attack them. Shooting down a lot of those attacking them. She lost some of her ships, but it didn?t matter. She was more worried about getting to the temple. As her sith armor sparkled in the sun. As her cloak swayed a lot in the wind. She then sent threw the force a mental thought to al;l of those who can feal it.::

Exar Janus,? You have no idea. The end gamne has a galaxy gun. It is like a portable death star. The Galaxy Gun appears in the Dark Empire II and Empire's End portions of the Expanded Universe. It was a gigantic artillery piece in stationary orbit around Byss; its sole purpose as a launching platform for advanced hyperspace capable missiles. Exiting hyperspace, the missiles were capable of vaporizing targets, ranging from small bases and cities to entire planets. The Galaxy Gun's location was in orbit over Byss, at the time the most heavily defended planet in the galaxy located deep in Imperial space, meant that any attempt to destroy the weapon would be immensely difficult. And now I have it attached to the End game a smaller version of it. It worked well in early battles in the early battles with Skywalkers little JedI order.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_superweapons

As for if this makes the new order stronger? It doesn?t matter I have walked close enough to the temple. I am increased by the power brought from this very temple. So weather or not it brings us into view it means nothing. I am this close to the power. Let the JedI gather together again. It makes it easier to kill them. Or keep track of them. Rasther them all together then across the universe. ?

9. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    OOC: Zeb, pay attention, their are more then a few guards at the Temple. Aside from Drakh and Arina their are at least a dozen Jedi Knights and a whole division of Army units under General Calrissian. Oh and healing a Vong in the Force wouldn't be hard...it'd be impossible.

IC:
    Corsucant, Jedi Temple
    Drakh Choka

Drakh rolled his neck and listened to the pain cracks of bones crunching. The Sith had been driven back...all but one. A pale female in armor that was much like a Sith still strode intently toward the temple, dispatching Troopers with easy.
    "Commander, switch to non-lethal ordinates. Use sonics." Drakh said to CSF Commander.
    The troopers nearest to the pale lady retreated and then four troopers knelt down and pulled huge cannons over their shoulders. The Shoulder-mounted cannons roared as they pulled the trigger, sending four huge blasts of sonic energy at the pale lady.
    Drakh then strode forward with his amphistaff ready and sank into a fighting position.
    "Arina...pull the CSF and Jedi back to the entrance way. This Sith is different. Her powers have no effect on me, I have the best chance of defeating her." Drakh ordered.

TAG: Arina, Pale Lady

10. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC: Space above Coruscant
    Pellaeon's Might, Admiral Sarretti

Admiral Sarretti picked himself up off the bridge floor. He opened his eyes but everything took on a red sheen. Sarretti wiped his hand arcoss his eyes it came across wet. He had a deep gash across his forehead.
    "What in the sithspawn just happen?" the Admiral asked.
    "Sir, the Endgame is equipped with a galaxy gun. It just destroyed one of Coruscant's moons. The Vigilance is gone sir...a huge section of the moon hit it amidship." one of the ensigns replied.
    "Activate the ground-based repulsor beams! We can't let the section of moon hit the the planetary shield." Sarretti ordered. "Comms, we may as well drop the hammer. Call in our reserves and Task Force Anvil."
    "Yes Sir!"

Suddenly two Pellaeon-class Super Star Destroyers shot through the empty space where the moon was. They immediately opened up on the Endgame, bringing to bear an unprecedented amount of fire power. Torrents of deadly turbolaser energy burst against the Endgame's shields. They were followed by waves of proton torpedoes and three full wings of Predator-Class starfighters.

On the opposite side of the Endgame the Might and Adjunct's reinforcements came in the form of four Scythe-class battlecruisers. They made up the Hammer Task force. The Hammer group blazed forward, all gun ports firing as quickly as possible and all fighters scrambled. If the Endgame didn't retreat it would be crushed between the Pellaeon-class Super Star Destroyers and the Pellaeon's Might taskforce.

"Sir, General Calrissian reports that most of the Sith are being mopped up ground-side and the repulsors are online." the comm ensign reported.
    "Excellent." Sarretti smiled, victory was at hand.
    Saretti watched as the huge piece of the moon slowly stopped dropping towards the planetary shield and eventually reversed course, heading straight back towards the Endgame.

11. ZebOswalt

Mar 12, 2008
    Caedus

::He yelled in anger when the healing attempt on Harla failed. He caught his breath not letting himself get angry. He knew that was a bad idea. He grabbed a med kit he had gotten from her ship the Jolly Roger. And used it to try and fix her up.

Pale Lady

::She dropped to one knee in pain from the sonic attack. She made wall of force energy then along with force lighting she pushed it at the solders attacking her. Crushing the weapons used against her. As she got up. And shook her head a bit. Glad that this new body was stronger than a normal human body as a clone. She then cased battle mind for her troops. She draws her saber ready for battle. She grabbed a buzz bomb she had stolen from Harla and threw telling it to fly at the troops that were shooting at her or at lest the ones close enough to hit. Since their were a lot on the ground. It exploded once it was far enough away from her that she didn?t get hit. Casing a slight explosion. Killing some of the troops, she smiled a bit. Her saber was ready. In space the end game was taking damage. It sent a bunch of sematars at the star ships attacking shooting at them. As well as a bunch of Criss tie fighters. That were sent out of the end game. The end game was rocked a bit. And was taking damage. It fired it?s missiles at the bigger ships. As well as it?s lasers. It then fired it?s galaxy gun at one of the Pellaeon-class Super Star Destroyers. Shooting it. The end game was a bit damaged, still it was still functioning. As a bunch of Sith solders joined in the battle. Coming in as the next wave. Hitting the troops guarding the temple with force lighting. And using force speed to go after the solders. As Pale lady continued her attack. She was losing small ships, but she was getting closer. As her powers increased since she was closer to the temple. She watched to see what these new people were doing.::

12. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    OOC: So Zeb, those "criss tie fighters", I am assuming you are refering to the Chiss Clawcrafts?

IC: Above Coruscant
    Pellaeon's Might, Admiral Saretti

"Whats the status on the Harbinger?" the Admiral asked about the Pellaeon-class Super Star Destroyer that had been hit by one of the Endgame's super missiles.
    "No response sir." An ensign replied from the comm station.
    In space half of the Harbinger was floatsam and the other half was drifting lazily out of orbit, thankfully away from the planet. Admiral Saretti gritted his teeth. The Endgame was taking alot of damage...surely the shields were nearly down. It was the only ship left in the Sith fleet.
    Then Admiral Saretti smiled.
    The repulsor beams from the planet were pushing the quarter moon into the Endgame and with its Galaxy Gun out of alignment from firing on the Harbinger it had no defense against it. Saretti watched as several fighters tried in vain to destroy it with proton torpedoes but the moon was too massive. In a flash of light it collided with the Endgame and the viewports instantly turned black to protect the bridge crew's eyes. As the black faded Saretti was expecting to see the flaming hulk of the Endgame but too his astonishment it was untouched.
    "What..." Saretti could barely speak.
    How could it have survived that! Saretti thought.
    Then he noticed the turbolaser blasts werent battering the shield anymore they crushing the bulkheads...the moon had taken down the Endgame's shields. It also created a mini-asteroid field around the Endgame.
    "Recall all fighters. I want our a fighter screen to protect us from their fighters and all bombers are to fire on the Endgame but DO NOT fly into that asteroid field. Time their runs with our turbolaser cannons so they turbolaser can clear the way! Hold fire until I give the signal." Saretti ordered.
    He walked over to the comm station.
    "Get me the Endgame." Saretti asked as he leaned down. "This is Fleet Admiral Saretti, Commander of the Coruscant Sector Fleet to the Captain of the Endgame. Your shields are down. I have ordered my ships to cease fire until I give the order. If you surrender now I won't give that order but you have no other choice. You are surrender and we will crush you against the planets shields if we must."

OOC: Hey Skywalker, Who do you want ruling the Galaxy at large? Roan Fel and the Empire or the Galactic Alliance?

13. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC: Coruscant, old Jedi Temple
    Drakh Choka

Drakh watched as she dispatched some of the troopers. An insignificant number compared to the several dozens who had joined them and fortified the Jedi Temple. The Pale Lady assumed a defensive posture with her light blade and waited.
    Waiting will do you no good...my people wrecked this galaxy while your's waited. Drakh smirked and went forward.
    Drakh swung his amphistaff in an overhead, one-handed blow while throwing a blob of blorash jelly on her foot. In mid-swing his amphistaff went soft and the staff spit venom towards the Pale Lady's face.

TAG: Pale Lady, Arina

14. ZebOswalt

Mar 12, 2008
    Caedus IC in the temple.

:: Finishes healing Harla. He holds her to himself as she slowly heals. He looks for a healer droid.

Pale Lady IC in front of the temple.

::She gets hit oon the foot by the blob of blorash jelly annoyed by it. And feels the pain it sends, but avoids the venom. She swings her light saber at the solarplex of Drakh Choka. With the end of the saber end that is as long as a javelin. She uses her powers to pull the moons away from the end game. Slamming them into the other end of the planet. Causing an earth quake. ::

Pale Lady,? You know I once had an ally blow up a planets sun. All to get rid of a few JedI during the old Republic. Just imagine what I?ll do now??

::She sends the two moons sent to try and make them crash into the other Pellaeon-class Super Star Destroyer. As she stands near the temple as a glow goes over her body. She then sends a fleet of Predator-class Starfighter?s to fight. Her power was emance to start with and this close to the former and now JedI temple her powers increase. She then uses force speed to attack Drakh Choka. Though limping the End Game still, fights on. Firing it?s misses at the ships there. Including hex missiles. Such as the Pellaeon.

15. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: I say the Galactic Alliance.

"Everyone, get back towards the entrance. Guard the Temple while you all still can!" Arina shouted to the CSF troopers and Jedi Knights. So far, there were about nine Jedi left, including Arina and Cade Skywalker.

She looked as the Pale Lady and Drakh kept dueling each other. But it was a good thing that the Sith and their mercenaries were backing off to retreat from battle. Arina felt like the Jedi were winning.

Tag: Drakh, Pale Lady

16. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC:
    In Orbit Around Byss, Deep Core
    Modified Dreadnaught, Dark Legacy

Darth Judicar watched the holo-screen intently. The Endgame was taking an incredible pounding, their was nearly no hope for escape.
    "What a waste." Judicar snorted. "What I could do if I had that at my disposal."
    "My Lord, the Endgame is what makes the Lady a target. In the hands of a skilled tactician you could very well make the Alliance and the Empire tremble and maybe even wipe out the Jedi but it would paint a target sign on your back." Torrin said.

Torrin was in a suit of Royal Guard Armor, though it was modified to be cooler with a lighter cape and a lightsaber. Torrin was one of Judicar star pupils and one of the few people to know Executor as Darth Judicar. But most importantly, he was loyal, Judicar did not worry about turning his back to his apprentice.

"You are right Torrin, who ever taught you must have been good." the Togorian said with a smirk.
    "The Best, My Lord." Torrin replied without missing a beat.
    "Ah, Well, we shall leave the Pale Lady to her ends. She has always been obsessed with the well of Force Energy under the Temple. Is our fleet ready?" Judicar asked.
    "Yes, My Lord."
    "Have the Holdfast activate her gravity-well generators then. It is time for us to capture a beast." Judicar said, walking away from the holo-screen towards the bridge.

The Dark Legacy then jumped into hyperspace followed by half-a dozen Scythe-class battle cruisers.

~ At the edge of the Deep Core ~

The Holdfast shuddered slightly as their gravity well generators powered online. The Holdfast was a Scythe-class battle cruiser with a hidden gravity-well generator capable of projecting a cone of gravity that would tear ships out of hyperspace as well prevent them from jumping into hyperspace.
    Ahead of the Holdfast were two Corellian Heavy Battle Cruisers. Twice the size of Imperial Star Destroyers these monstrosities were the pride of the Corellian fleet...though these had not been part of the Corellian fleet for a long time.
    Suddenly a blood-red wedge of a Pellaeon-Class Star Destroyer materialized in front of the Holdfast and the Corellian ships.
    "This Captain Yage of the Empire. What are your intentions and why have you pulled us out of hyperspace?" Captain Yage demanded.
    "Captain Yage, this is Captain Hiram of the Holdfast, our intentions are to steal your ship of course...and we couldn't do that while you were hyperspace." Captain Hiram replied.
    "Is this a joke? This a plain violation of the treaty between the Alliance and the Empire! Not that you could actually do me any harm with such a paltry fleet." Yage replied angerily.
    As she spoke the Dark Legacy appeared in real space cutting in just about the bridge of the Blood-red star destroyer along with six Scythe-Class battle cruisers.
    "Are you ready Torrin?" Judicar asked.
    "Yes, My Lord, your plans will be carried out." Torrin replied.
    Judicar keyed the comm in the arm of his command chair.
    "This is Jedi Knight Rickham. You are about to lose all power to just about everything...we will be throwing up a distress beacon for you but your only chance lies in the escape. Jedi out." Judicar closed the comm line.

He closed his eyes and leaned back in the chair. He gathered the Force to him, wrapping around him. He redoubled his efforts and his skin began to nettle. He sought out the reactor of the larger Star Destroyer and found it easily, a spot of blinding energy in the Force. He was vaguely aware of Torrin issuing commands to the bridge crew and raising some hand-bars on Judicar's command chair. He touched the energy in the reactor and then took it. He absorbed the energy through the Force, taking it into his body. He took the energy until the reactor shut down completely. Now heat rolled off of Judicar in wave, his fur began to smoke and blisters broke out across his skin. He needed a release for the energy or it woul

17. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC: Drakh Choka, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Drakh didn't even try and block the lightsaber to his chest. THe blade made an ugly scar on the vonduun crab but he was otherwise unharmed.
    "That's the problem with you infidels...always destroying life. WE...not our allies...took over this very galaxy and the only reason you live today is because we chose to leave." Drakh snarled. "Look around...your soldiers are dead this place is swarming with Galactic Alliance soldiers and your foot is stuck to the ground."

Drakh stepped away as she used Force speed to weave a deadly net around him. Since she couldn't move to follow him it did no good, her foot was secured by the blorash jelly. Drakh pulled a beetle off his bandoleer and looked at the pale lady.

"I will give you a single chance to preserve you life. Not because I want to, I would happily slit your throat and bathe in your blood...but the Jeedai ways value your pathtic life. You leave now and I will let you go. You take your perverse ship and leave. Otherwise this beetle has a poison...all it must do is touch your skin and it will burn. The same midi-chlorian's that give you life will give you death...the virus on this beetle will devour them and not even your Force can stop it. Choose now." Drakh said, threatening with the beetle.

TAG: Pale Lady

18. ZebOswalt

Mar 12, 2008
    Caedus

::He continued to try and help Harla with his med kit. ::

Pale Lady

: The end game couldn?t respond or wouldn?t to the hsil. It fired all of it?s guns at the enemy ships sending a barge of Predator-class Starfighters as well as bombers at the enemies. It could fire Exar Janus A.K.A. the pale lady. She checks the Scepter Of Ragnos this wasn?t the first one. It was a mini version since the first was destroyed in an old battle. It was a lot smaller than the other, but made from it?s remains. It worked just as the original had, but was hid able. It was hidden on her. It was in fact her chest plate of her armor. And now fully charged. The end game was probly destroyed in battle. It didn?t matter.

She got the energy she wanted the temple wasn?t important at the moment. The End game would explode soon. She had other ships. She had the concrete cut or her feet it mattered not this was a tempory body. She could care less that the Sith or JedI or what ever he was had buzz bombs. She laughed and walked off or one of her men helped her leave. The end game probly already blew up. She didn?t care. She?d have bigger ships. She got on her little B-wing and flew off. Thanx to the scepter she had the power of the temple. She could care less about the battle she had what she wanted. Her eyes glowed yellow. As did the rest of her. She could put robotic feet on the clone or just move to another clone. She laughed as she got in her ship to leave. She looked at the man with the saber one last time and laughed.::

Pale Lady,? You seem to think I care.?

::She then flew off. Hitting hyper drive once out of the planets atmosphere. She didn?t care about the battle she had the energy thanx to the staff. Well breast plate as it was now. It still worked as it had in staff form. And no one could see it activated. She had the energy they could have the building the planet also meant nothing to her. As one of the last Sith?s threw thermal detonators at one of the walls of the temple. About 12 of them. Then the Sith stabbed himself with his saber and died. As the Thermal detonators exploded. Across the universe Pale lady flew with one of her troops in her ship enjoying the new energy. Far away from Corasant. ::

Tag: Any

19. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    OOC: Ok...I have sent private messages and posted and re-posted Zeb. I know I am not the GM or even the co-GM but this has gone far enough. You can't just start bringing in super weapons and invasion armies as you please. Where did the Scepter of Ragnos come from? Certainly not the JEDI temple. And how could leave when the blorash jelly secured your foot to the floor, you couldn't get out of it...you need to read the files on how to game here and look up what god moding is. You just ignored an entire army, my Yuuzhan Vong warrior, a temple full of jedi, a 3 layer planetary shield and the Coruscant Sector fleet...and you just pulled a B-wing out of thin air. This is completely beyond ridiculous. I apologize to SkywalkerShine for bringing this too the board but I dont know what else to do.

20. ZebOswalt

Mar 12, 2008
    OOC: I would argue for you to re read, but I'm not going to. You told her to leave a subordinate cut off her feet and took her to a ship I had since the start of the game. He flew her home or engaged auto pilot on a set cores. It was just brought here by her people. They flew her home other option I gave WAS That her feet and the concrete were cut out. Again you told her to leave or you'd throw the bug bomb. I had re written the post, but I was having one opf those weeks so I waited to long. Still, I'm not going to argue. I'm going to make every one happy and leave. I shall quite the game, I'm impressed, by how much you know about EU. Hope you and the others have fun with the game. I had not started the invasion it was some one else?s idea. I was just playing it threw, who knows with me gone every one may come back. I could make counter pointes to your points, but I shall not. I'm having a bad week and if you feel your game experience isn't fitting what you want perhaps it's better that I go. I did not Gwad mode my charter was hurt a lit. Still, I'[m not going to talk about it further. Enjoy your gaming experance. Have a nice day.

............................................................................................
    Sunshine it was fun RPing with you and the others. See you latter. It was a fun game.

21. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: It's okay, Zeb. It's not your fault. I understand. I'm sorry this all happened... May the Force be with You. :(

IC: Arina, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Arina looked up as the Pale Lady flew away. She could've been useful... if she was only a Jedi. The young woman walked over to the Coruscant Sector Fleet troopers. "Thank you for helping us in our time of need." One of the Commanders nodded their heads. "Always a pleasure to help one of our allies."

She smiled, then went over to Drakh. "Hey, Drakh? Are... are you all right?" Asking a fierce Yuuzhan Vong if he was all right was scary to Arina... but after all... he did help.

The young woman looked around. Some of the Jedi were injured. As well as the Coruscant Sector Fleet troopers.

22. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    OCC: Sorry took so long for reply but I got banned...lovely tale, I shall tell you all some time.
    First: Zebo, if I am wrong tell me so, I have been wrong in the past. If you feel like leaving then leave but dont leave because I have been critical of you. My opinion means very little in the world and you should not let it get to you, I definitely don't want you to leave because of me.

IC: Coruscant, Jedi Temple
    Drakh Choka

Drakh let the Pale Lady retreat as he promised he would. Times had changed, the Yuuzhan Vong culture had grown relaxed in the years since their surrender.
    As he made his way back towards the Temple doors Arina came out.
    "Hey, Drakh? Are... are you all right?" Asking a fierce Yuuzhan Vong if he was all right was scary to Arina... but after all... he did help.
    Drakh surveyed the damage. The Sith had definately left a mark, with thousands of injured soldiers and many burning buildings, but the Jedi would call this a victory.
    "Jeedai, I will survive. But, you had better check on YOUR people...it will be hard to rebuild the order after so many...deaths. What will you do now? You have your temple. You have arisen as a plausible, if sudden, leader. You have a great responsiblity, what are your next plans?" Drakh replied to her question with his own.
    He had promised to follow Arina on her path to reestablishing the Order. She would stumble and he with her, but Drakh would never go back on his word, his word was his bond.

TAG: Arina, and Yes I will play Cade Skywalker.

23. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Don't worry, DarkestSith. I accept your apology. And I hope Zeb does too. If he's reading this: Please don't leave. It was a mistake. A big mistake. Don't let nobody tell you that you're wrong. And thanks for taking Cade's character, DarkestSith.

IC: Arina Chase, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Arina closed her blue eyes, and looked down. Everything's she's been through... now it was the time to stop the Sith. Once and for all. She sighed, and looked back up at Drakh.

"First, we rest. Then we come together to figure out on how to rebuild the Jedi and stop the Sith from resurrecting."

Arina then turned to Cade Skywalker. "Are you ready to rebuild with us, Skywalker?"

Tag: Drakh Choka and Cade Skywalker

24. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC: Jedi Temple, Corsucant
    Drakh Choka and Cade Skywalker

"You will never stop the Sith." Cade's voice came from the shadows as he leaned against the wall. "As long as the Jedi exist so will the Sith. The brighter the light the deeper the shadow."

"With an attitude like that you are lucky our people surrendered." Drakh Choka growled. "Let us settle this now, you are no Skywalker. I knew several Skywalkers as did my Father and you are nothing but a hollow shell with a lucky name."

With that Cade shoved his way out of the shadows and got into Drakh's face, his hand fingering the lightsaber at his belt. Drakh stepped forward too cracking his knuckles.

"Make my day Jeedai. It has been too long since I have tasted Jeedai blood...Sith blood is too bitter." Drakh growled with a half grin.

Cade Skywalker's eyes smoldered for a moment but breaking into a smile.

"I will help you Arina. But, you had better keep your pet Vong under control." Cade said turning away from Drakh.

Drakh bunched the muscles in his shoulder and was ready to punch Cade in the back of the head but thought better of it. He had promise Arina that he would help restore the Jedi. Not even a Skywalker would deter him. Cade had made his way across the atrium and walked out of the Temple.

"Let us hope the Skywalker bloodline has not thinned." Drakh said, turning towards Arina. "If you have no further need of me I will dress my wounds."

TAG: Arina

25. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Arina Chase, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Arina smiled up at the Vong. He was strong and very helpful. But something told her to tell him to control his anger.

"Go and rest, Drakh. Take care of your wounds. After we rest, then we'll meet at the Jedi Meeting Area." She looked as Cade walked out of the Temple. She then turned back to Drakh.

"Don't worry about him. He's the only Skywalker I know that can be... tough like that. Well'p, I'll be seeing ya later." Arina smiled at Drakh, and went after Cade.

The young woman was too timid to talk to the ex-Jedi... but she felt that she had to have a word with him.

"Um... Cade? May I talk to you for a second?" she asked nervously.

Tag: Drakh Choka and Cade Skywalker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.