main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars Legacy: Hope Will Rise

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkestSith

DarkestSith Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2008
    OCC: Let me know if you dont like some of the details about how the GA returned to power, since we are going through new territory here and you are the GM you have the power to write history.

IC: Jedi Temple
    Cade Skywalker

Stang! Almost home free. Cade thought to himself when he heard the other Jedi call to him.

He had once been a promising Jedi Padawan but the Sith had changed that. The Sith had changed everything. They had killed his father on Ossus and then massacred most of the Jedi across the galaxy after taking power from the Empire. Only since the Remnant forces under Fel had made a deal with the remaining GA forces had Jedi started to come out of hiding. And after the GA/Fel forces assaulted Coruscant and ousted Krayt the Jedi were trying to reinstate themselves.

As usual. Cade thought sourly.

"Yeah, sure Arina. If this is about your pet Vong, he started it." Cade said, turning towards her.

TAG: Arina

2. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC: Communication from Emperor Roan Fel of the Imperial Remnant to Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance

Chief of State, I demand to know why I have Captain Yage here reporting to me that seven GA Scythe-class battlecruiser interdicted and commandeered the Bloodfin, my personal Pellaeon-class Star Destroyer. Even more disturbing are the reports I have here of a Jedi Rickham leading the assault. This cannot be tolerated and the GA has two weeks to return my flagship in pristine condition.

Emperor Fel

TAG: GA Chief of State
    OCC: I invented Rickham earlier, just a Jedi that was reported missing when investigating rumors in the Deep Core. Killed by Darth Judicar, but the GA doesnt know yet.

3. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Thanks, DarkestSith. And that's good on the Rickham situation. :)

IC: Arina Chase, Outside Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Arina smiled sheepishly. "Um, heh, heh... yeah, about that. Drakh didn't mean to get upset. It's just that... ya know... we're all tired. Tired of the Sith that is. Anyway, I was wondering... if you needed company. Ya know... you're probably tired of everything. No offense."

The young woman was so timid and soft-spoken that sometime she stuttered a lot when it came to talking to a Skywalker. She was shy after all.

Arina waited for Cade's response nervously.

Tag: Cade Skywalker

4. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC: Coruscant, Outside the Jedi Temple
    Cade Skywalker

Cade's eyes wondered over Arina. She was, by all means, a fine phsycial specimen. Inspite of her devotion to the Jedi Cade decided it would be in his interest to spend some time with her.
    "Yeah, sure. I was going to grab a bite to eat." Cade said, motioning toward the skyway.

They approached the hailing booth and keyed a button to hail an airspeeder. An automated airspeeder landed a few meters in front of them and they climbed in.
    "So why have you taken it upon yourself to reestablish the Jedi?" Cade asked.

5. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Arina Chase, Inside Airspeeder, Coruscant

Arina sat on the passenger seat next to Cade. She then closed her eyes, and looked down sadly. "Ever since I was a ten-year-old orphan... life in the Underworld here on Coruscant was rough. But then... a Jedi Master came and took me in. He then trained me in the ways of the Force."

She glanced up, looking at the view of Coruscant. "Then I had a vision. My vision was that I found a Skywalker, and the Jedi were back together. We grew stronger, and peace was all that the Galaxy needed."

Arina looked at Cade and smiled sadly. "And now... here we are. I found you. I found the Jedi. And now... all we need to do... is work together from stopping the Sith. If your ancestor fought all the way... then so can we."

6. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC: Coruscant, Cade Skywalker

Cade thought for a moment. The Legacy he had to live up to was no mystery to him. The Skywalkers had always been a paragon of Light and Justice for a century and a half. It had even spread into the Empire when Jaina Solo had married Jagged Fel, thus creating the Fel Jedi Dynasty. Roan Fel had been no exception.

"The future is always in motion...one of the oldest tenets of the Jedi. And Arina, those visions we Jedi have never take into account the Sith. They always hid in the shadows, waiting. When Luke Skywalker reestablished the Jedi Order he nearly fell to the darkside combating the secretive Sith. Especially when his own flesh and blood turned on him. Caedus. I have tasted the darkside. It has coursed through my veins and has been a partner to me. My old Master, Wolf Sazen, lives today because of those dark energies." Cade paused as they arrived at a Corellian bistro, one of the few open air eateries left in the area.

Cade waited as Arina departed the airspeeder and they moved to a table.

"Now, I will help. I owe that much to my father. But, I will not lead. I know the darkside too well to risk leading the New Order." Cade said finally, after sitting in silence for a few minutes.

IC: Deep Core, modified Dreadnaught, Dark Legacy

Darth Judicar sat reading the latest pieces of intel from Coruscant, detailing the defeat of the renegade Sith forces. They focused on A yuuzhan Vong named Drakh and a Jedi named Arina.
    "My Lord, the Vong is the son of the Warmaster Nas Choka. And the Jedi woman is just an orphan from the undercity. But they seemed to be the rock against which the Sith crashed and failed." Torrin said. "They would be the perfect target."
    "Yes, Torrin, but they will also be the hardest targets. Our informants also say that this Arina is reorganizing the Jedi. Though I think we can make this work. Is our team in-place with the Remnant equipment?" Judicar asked.
    "Yes Sir, they were prepared to capture Admiral Sarreti and General Calrissian. They have been on standby, waiting for your order. It will be nothing for them to change their targets."
    "Do it. I want Arina here inside a week and I want the Vong dead tomorrow."
    "And if Skywalker interferes?"
    Judicar smiled and clacked his fangs. The Togorian tightened his hand into a fist.
    "Then I hope he has already procreated, otherwise his line ends." Judicar smiled vicious.

TAG: No One

7. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Arina Chase, Coruscant

As they sat at a table, the young woman sighed and glanced down with her eyes closed. "I know the Skywalkers have a tradition with the Dark Side... but... who will lead the New Order? I'm just a girl who's quiet and not tough. I know I want peace, and so does the Jedi... but how can I lead it?"

A tear fell from her eye. Arina wiped it away. "I wish I was strong and brave like you, Cade. You seem like the type who don't want to be messed with." Then she thought it over, and smiled. "But, if the others think that I'm strong as well... then I'll lead the New Jedi Order."

She rubbed her neck nervously. Then she glanced at the sky. It was evening, as the sun shone on the reflections of the tall buildings beautifully.

8. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC: Coruscant, Jedi Temple
    Cade Skywalker

"Don't sell your self short. If I remember correctly it was you, not me, rallying the Jedi against the Sith." Cade smirked
    He took a moment and let his eyes wonder over Arina's gentle curves.
    "You are much more than a girl." Cade cleared his throat, not realizing to say that out loud. "You are the Leader of the New Jedi Order. I don't have to tell you that with great power comes great responsibility. But, remember no one has ever done this by themselves. And You've got me, if there is anything I can do to you...*ahem*...anything I can do for you, do not hesitate to ask."

9. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Arina Chase, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Arina stared at Cade and smiled, blushing, at what he said. To her, Cade was a good person. Although the Dark Side took over his bloodline many times... it was like Cade was following what he believed was best for the New Jedi Order.

The young woman continued to smile. She looked into his green eyes. "Thanks, Cade. I feel better already. And don't worry... I'll take good care of the Jedi. And with your help, if I ever need you." Arina placed her hand on the table, and timidly looked around.

"You still hungry?" she asked with a soft-spoken tone. It was about to be night, but it didn't matter. As long as Arina was with Cade... she felt safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.