main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars Legacy: Story of a Journalist (AU)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    "Hello! I'm Keira Namsu. Today, I will be exploring the Galaxy, searching for a good story to tell. While many events are going on in this cruel Galaxy, let me remind you that I am very capable of taking good images of what is going on.

All of you may know that the Sith Order rules the Galaxy. But understand that I won't be making a story on the Sith events. I will be recording stories on... Cade Skywalker! Yes, the heir of the Skywalker bloodline still lives on, folks! But rest assure... I must be very careful when I try and catch some major events, and..."

Suddenly, the cargo bay opened, and Jariah Syn caught Keira inside. "Hey! Who are you? And how'd you get in here?!"

Keira raised her eyebrows, and glanced back at her holocam named MJ46. "Time to scram!" But as soon as she got up, Cade Skywalker caught her by using the Force. He then pushed her against the wall of the Mynock. "How'd you get in here?"

The young woman is speechless. As she tried to find answers, her life will change forever...

Hey there! This RPG is about a young journalist named Keira Namsu. She currently goes to the University of Coruscant. Her project: Find a good story to present for her project. It's due in about... 20 days. So that'd be enough time for her to get an event, using her trusty holocam named MJ46.

Can Keira make a good project using her skills, and survive the cruel Galaxy? Or will she fail into making a great story of Cade Skywalker's journey to end the Sith Order? While she joins Cade Skywalker's journey, exploring the Galaxy will change her life as a journalist in training.

Rules:

- No Godmodding.
    - PM me your Character Sheets.
    - Don't kill another player's character without their permission.
    - Don't control other player's character. Control your own.
    - You may play up to 3 characters. Also, you can make up your own character.
    - Stick with the plot.
    - Last, but certainly not least... HAVE FUN!!! :)

Characters:

- Cade Skywalker (age 21, if nobody knows)
    - Jariah Syn
    - Deliah Blue
    - Shado Vao
    - Azlyn Rae

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Ship:
    Weapon:
    Bio:

Note: The year is 138 ABY. And remember, this is an AU. So, things are different. Like, Wyyrlok is the new Emperor, but the Sith Order is almost crumbling down, which gives Cade an opportunity to end the Sith's rule of the Galaxy.

2. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: By the way, I'll be playing as Keira Namsu.

Name: Keira Namsu
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Appearance: http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll23/Nakamura_03/anime%20girls/?action=view&current=blonde.jpg
    Personality: Warm-hearted, Easygoing, and Helpful
    Ship: N/A
    Weapon: Blaster pistol
    Bio: Growing up on Coruscant, Keira always watched her mother on holoscreens, doing news reports for the HoloNet News. She wanted to become a journalist as well someday. The young girl took many trainings on how to become a good journalist for the Galaxy. Keira wanted to make stories on events that were going on in the Galaxy too.

When she was finally enrolled in the University of Coruscant, she got her chance. Her professor wanted her to do a project by exploring the Galaxy and finding a good story for the HoloNet news article. Keira agreed, and began her journey to find a great event to catch. When she stumbled upon Cade Skywalker, Keira knew she finally found her first story to write.

3. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Sorry about the triple posting, but I just changed the 20 days to 2 months. Keira has 2 months to make a holovid on an event, while traveling with Cade Skywalker. It's gonna be like Quarantine, but different.

4. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    GM Approved

Name: Mechanus
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Appearance: 6foot 7 in height, thin and muscular, wears [image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars-exodus/images/thumb/4/49/Sith_Trooper_I.jpg/300px-Sith_Trooper_I.jpg]
    Personality: Kind, calculating, merciful, determined.
    Ship: Devastator Starfighter (Starfighter size) [image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/swfanon/images/d/da/Devastator_command_ship.jpg]
    Weapon: Scoped DC-15 Blaster Rifle, Red Laser
    Bio: Mechanus joined the Sith Infantry as soon as he could, quickly acelling up in the ranks due to his combat and repair skills, he has been witnessing the crumble of the Sith Empire and has been called to end many an uprising, he is now on leave and travelling, travelling in search of a more mercifully-governed military capable of ending the Sith, who took his family away from him.

5. Corbec637

Corbec637 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 28, 2007
    GM Approved

Name:Eidos Einholt
    Species:Human
    Homeworld:Bellassa
    Appearance:Short messy brown hair, unshaven (rough), green eyes, wears a black worn leather jacket, brown cargo pants and black combat boots.
    Personality:Quiet and held back for the most part. Becomes odd in combat, almost acts insane, unfearing it seems.
    Occupation:Runs cargo for anyone who pays, sometimes illegal cargo. But hates being called a smuggler.
    Ship:The Spirit (currently being held till he can pay off some debts)
    Weapon:DL-44 pistol, and an old in disrepair lightsaber.
    Bio: Eidos Einholt was born on Bellassa but never knew his birth planet. Since a very young age he has been traveling the stars onboard the ship The Spirit. At a very young age he learned all about piloting and running goods. His father owned the ship and with him Eidos traveled. At the age of eleven Eidos started to display "odd" abilities. Having no idea what was causing these strange acts Eidos grew concerned. His father however knew all to well what plagued his son. He gave Eidos the choice to either continue to learn about the force or to learn how to surpress them. Upon choosing his father left Eidos with a man who, his father, said would train him in all he wanted to know and to make him a Jedi. Many years pass and Eidos grows stronger with the force. His Master, who Eidos has never mentioned by name, passes and becomes one with the force. But before he does he whispers "You are now a Jedi Knight Eidos....go out into this galaxy and do right for those who need aid....stop those who would do harm....may the forc....sss be w....." he fades and Eidos finishes "be with me....". Two years pass and Eidos has done all he can to fight the Sith of these times. Trying to stay under the Sith's noises but striking at weak points where he can. Those two years he felt right, he felt as if he finally had found purpose and meaning. Two years of doing right, till his father sends him a message. He is being hounded by bounty hunters and thinks time is running against him. He mentions how proud he is of Eidos, and how he finished what he never could. The message is cut off by blaster fire and ends in a cold static. Enraged Eidos hunts down his fathers killers and in a fit of blind rage strikes them down. The anger, the power he feels shocks him. He was warned of the darksides of the force. The strong willed Jedi can resist and will overcome. In this Eidos feels he has failed. He stows his lightsaber retakes his fathers ship and begins another new life as a simple pilot who runs cargo for pay. A darker and a more unhappier Eidos is born and luck turns a blind eye as things only get worse. Having lost a cargo of very expensive spice to avoid pirates he is left with a heavy debt and no ship as the one he owes, a local crime lord of a outer rim planet, has taken it till the debt is paid. Eidos is now a gun for hire.....

6. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Cool! So all we need now is more players and someone to play Cade and his crew, and... we can start the RPG! This is gonna be great! :)

7. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Name: Kraawdak
    Species: Ssi-ruuk
    Homeworld: Bakura
    Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/8d/SsiruuNEGAS.jpg
    Personality: Kraawdak, unlike the majority of Ssi-ruu, isn?t xenophobic and is actually quite sociable. He has a harsh temper, and is quite violent if necessary. He still feels that he?s superior to a majority of species, but looks to humans and other capable species as near equals. Kraawdak has an issue with the current sith regime and is wishing to eliminate it, member by member.
    Ship: Aged Carrack-class named Crusader?s Fist (Previously Jar?then Kalpzer?s ship) and a X-83 Twintail starfighter. Both are modified for Kraawdak to be able to use them.
    Weapon: DC-17, DC-17m, and an old lightsaber recovered from within the Fist.
    Bio: Kraawdak was born and raised to two Ssi-ruuk still living on Bakura, learning the arts of combat in order to make a career for him. He left his home at age 14 on a transport that was going to Tatooine. While there, he bought a Twintail, and had it customized so that it would be of comfort for him by a red Squib. He then left Tatooine and arrived at Raxus Prime, where he found the mainly intact Crusader?s Fist, and claimed it as his own, fixing it up so that he would be able to pilot it, and found an old Warden-class droid still on it, and programmed it to control the ships systems. Kraawdak had also acquired a headset that translated all that he said, though he would normally turn it off if he were to curse. Kraawdak was attacked by a fleet of Predator-class fighters, of which he destroyed promptly, and discovered that the ship he had recovered was hated deeply by the empire. Kraawdak decided that it would be best that he joined the remnants of the Galactic Alliance to fight the Fel Empire and the New Sith Order.

8. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: All righty, I'll start the RPG as soon as I can. Still need someone to play as Cade and some of his crew members. More players still welcomed to join too! :)

9. DarthZordon

DarthZordon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2009
    GM APPROVED![face_dancing]

Name: Forter Harym
    Homeworld: COrellia
    Appearance: A gruff and tough man with some regal look about him. He is grey haired and has a nice grey mustache. He is strong built and very agile for his age. Ofcourse he is no Jedi and can't move as well he used too. He has a lunar scar around his cheek and wears a standard Galactic Alliance army uniform.
    Personality: He is wise, and very knowledgable about war. However he is extremely cruel with his soldiers, this however to make them better men. He is at heart, kind and caring. He does not take kindly on reporters who snoop around the Alliance.
    Occupation: Admiral in the Galactic Alliance Military and once a very important politician
    Ship: At Battles he is in his flagship the warship "Pride of the Galaxy" but he also has a small freighter the ship is similar to tha tof general Grevious "The Hectic One"
    Weapon: Silver plated blaster
    Bio: Before the war he was a military man who reached the rank of admiral during the peaceful times and later was a politician very succesful who had been once Chief of State he lost the position later on. He kept active in the political scene until the Sith and Imperials destroyed the Alliance he reinstaetd himself as Admiral and began driving the Alliance to fight the losing battle, however he has been key in some Alliance victories. ANd along with his leadership the Alliance has survived, he is not however the head honcho , his rebellious attitude drives him away from the main Alliance scene. He loves weapons, and history and is fond of drinks. His leadership is unquestioned among the soldiers however some polititians are not only afraid of him but they were also jealous. He is not the perfect leader but he sure tries to be for his troops.

10. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Okay. I'm gonna start it now. Hope more people join in! But I really need someone to play as Cade or one of his crew since I'm with them, along with my holocam droid.

IC: Keira Namsu
    Inside the Mynock in Hyperspace

Inside the Mynock, Keira recorded her shots, with her trusty holocam droid named MJ46 aka MJ. "Hi. This is Keira Namsu again, reporting to you from inside the Mynock. Yes, you heard me correctly. The Mynock. A ship belonging to the famous and now well-known Cade Skywalker, heir to the Skywalkers. Today, I will be walking around to meet the crew members of this... good-looking ship."

The young woman looked around her. Finally, she spotted Jariah Syn. "Ah! Over here, we have..." As the holocam turned to Jariah, the pirate narrowed his eyes. "Jariah Syn."

"Jariah Syn, everybody!" Keira looked up at him, the holocam now focused on the two of them. "So tell me, Mr. Syn. What's it like to be a pirate/bounty hunter, and to work with Cade Skywalker?" Jariah glanced at the holocam and smiled.

Then he answered, "Well, being a pirate is great. Taking anything you want, stomping the weaklings, and... taking a good bounty. Working with Cade... well, he has his ups and downs sometimes, but I gotta say... he's a great guy."

After saying this, Keira nodded. "Well, thank you for that outstanding comment, Mr. Syn." Then she looked at the holocam once more. "There you have it! One of the crew members! I'm Keira Namsu of Coruscant. Thank you, and take care." The holocam finally went off. The young woman sat down on the floor, sighing. "How long? How long, MJ?" The floating droid made a sound, as if saying, "I don't know."

This was going to be an adventure she'd never forget.

Tag: Anyone

11. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Mechanus - Coruscant/Personal Starfighter

Mech had his ship cheked out about half an hour ago, but re-checked it himself just to be sure. Everything kitted out fine, he paid the Dock Warden and entered his cockpit, still wearing his armor, he sat down and lifted off, turning his ship skywards, he sped off out into space, his leave had begun and he was intending on looking for his new line of work. "Right, where first? He wondered, trying to think of Rebel Bases, which was slightly stupid being that any he would know about, the Sith would. The Sith knowing would either mean it was either destroyed, or had an insurgent in it. He would have to find a Rebel ship or base that he hadn't heard about. He began the sequence for hyperspace, but hesitated, there were too many other ships about.

Tag: GM, none, any wanting to meet up in space.

12. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Kraawdak

Almost...got...him... Kraawdak thought to himself as he continued to run across the desert ground of Geonosis, a scared Rodian just ahead. Kraawdak saw his chance and lunged, coming down on the small green being's back, hearing a semi-satisfying crack.

"Please, be reasonable! I-I-I'll, uh, I'll pay you to not bring me in, and I'll, uh, I'll be on my way..." The Rodian squeaked meakly, translated by Kraawdak's headset. Kraawdak laughed mercilessly, and replys,

"I don't think you get it, you worm. This isn't a buyout that means I bring you in, plus, I'd love to see you go anywhere with that back." The Rodian stares at him in horror, and replies confused,

"What do you mean my back?!?" Kraawdak mearly laughes and replys,

"I shot you with a painkiller bolt, you didn't feel it, but I landed on your back with a crack, you're basically paralyzed legs down." The Rodian squeaks, and starts crawling away.5...4...3...2...1...now... Kraawdak counts to himself, suddenly hearing the Rodian's cry of pain.

"Come on, you." Kraawdak says as he grabs the Rodian's leg, dragging the painstricken being back to his ship. Kraawdak loads the pathetic being onto his ship and takes off, launching a torpedo at the Rodian's shuttle, promptly destroying it.

Tag - None

13. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Forter Harym
    Inside the Pride of the Galaxy in Hyperspace

The Admiral, laid back in his office, a simple room without many adorns, alot of papers and books about war lying around. Harym was reading the new report about the sieges in the Unknown Regions. ' Interesting'- he thought-' they seem to be leaving the small fry out for the taking. As if they want us to be secure of ourselves.' He kept on reading, yesterday a few reporters ahd tried to interview him, after all his exploits were legendary but they seemed to have forgotten so was his temper. He dismissed them very quickly almost pointing his gun at them. He never liked reporters, it wasn't that their job wasn't important, it was. In fact he enjoyed the watching the HoloNet once in a while. But to let those insidious reporters snoop around and get top levl info was out of anybody's mind. Democracy was one thign stupidity another. SInce a few weeks ago he had a fight with Alliance officlas, his BOSS told him to just help swoop around inspecting the little space the Allaince still controled. He already had chekced about a dozen planets. Although it was an important job for him it was punishment. He was aggreviated by such preposterous decisions. Harym laid quitely in his study. The Pride was the top ship in the Alliance a well built Star destroyer with some personal tweaks made by the Admiral himself.

tag: GM

14. Corbec637

Corbec637 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 28, 2007
    IC: Planet unknown Eidos Einholt.

Sitting by himself at the bar in the local cantina on a dead end planet Eidos sipped at his drink. How was he going to come up with the credits to pay off his debts and get The Spirit in space once more. He sighed, something big would have to come along. Something that would pay really really well. The Sith offer large bounties, but Eidos promised himself he'd never fall as low as that. He had once been a Jedi Knight, one with the force, one who fought to protect those who couldn't protect themselves....

"Stop it" Eidos spoke aloud and then quickly realized where he was. He peered around and saw a few others looking at him but they quickly went back to their drinks after Eidos met each one of their eyes. He returned his attention back to his drink and sighed again before knocking the rest of his drink back. Something big would have to come along....

Tag:GM, anyone

15. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Kraawdak

Kraawdak landed his ship onto the elderly Crusader's Mind and put the Rodian in one of the holding cells. He looked at his datapad, and picked his next target, a Trandoshan bouncer on a remote planet. Kraawdak didn't ask questions, as he knew it wasn't his business. He activated hyperdrive, and held onto the seat tightly. Sudden;y the engine kicked in and he was in hyperspace.

Kraawdak arrived at the planet an hour later, landing in his Twintail, no need to draw attention to the Crusader's Fist. Kraawdak checked his datapad again, and proceeded to the cantina. Spotting the Trandoshan, but leaving him be for now. Kraawdak proceeded to seat himself beside a human who looked down in the dumps.

Tag - Eidos

16. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Guess no one will take Cade then...

Inside the Mynock, Hyperspace

Still sitting on the Mynock's ship floor, Keira was wondering how everything would go on her journey with making this story. Even though she was with the well-known Cade Skywalker inside the Mynock, she was still troubled about something.

What if she didn't survive? What if Skywalker and his friends were captured? What if... the Galaxy was really doomed?

Questions ran all over inside her head. But hey, that was the life of a journalist. Asking questions and thinking. Then making stories for others to hear. Keira sighed. "Wonder where we'll be going..." she asked herself. Keira closed her eyes and rested her head on the ship's wall.

Tag: Anyone

17. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    Hyperspace , Inside the Pride of the Galaxy

Out in hyperspace the Admiral received an incoming message from the deck-" Admiral?"

"Yes corporal what is it?"- said Harym with a tone that indicated both interest and annoyance.

" Ummm... you better come and see this."

Forter marched to the deck with great hurry, and he saw a ship .....the Mynock!-" Intercept it now! Comunicate me with the ship! I want Skywalker here , now!"- it was the moment he was relishing for almost a year and a half. Evern since Cade had raided one of his ships Forter had always been begrudging of the rebel pirate.

" Sir! We have communication with the Mynock!"

" Patch me through!"- the corporal did as instructed." Attention , attention Mynock. This is Admiral Forter Harym of the Pride of the Galaxy, get out of hyperspace. Get out of it now! Thsi is Forter Harym and you're under arrest Skywalker. You and any scum that's in there!"

tag: All

18. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Inside the Mynock, Hyperspace

As Keira sat on the ship's floor resting, she heard a loud voice coming from the Mynock's speakers. " Attention , attention Mynock. This is Admiral Forter Harym of the Pride of the Galaxy, get out of hyperspace. Get out of it now! Thsi is Forter Harym and you're under arrest Skywalker. You and any scum that's in there!"

The young girl gasped with happiness, and stood up quickly. Then she turned, and looked up at MJ, who was hovering in the air beside her. "Finally! Some action!" MJ beeped, agreeing. Both Keira and MJ attempted to see what the ruckus was all about, but Shado Vao stopped them. "Woah there. You need to find someplace safe, miss. Something might happen."

"But... but what's going on? I have to record this!" the young girl insisted.

Shado sighed calmly. "Well... either Cade and his crew did something really unthinkable with that ship, or we're going to be in a big mess. Which we already are in." He looked back at the girl. "But hold on to something. I sense Cade may do one of his stunts again." After that, he left.

Keira huffed, and held on to a nearby metal pole. Then she glanced up at MJ, frowning. "Never get to do something daring." MJ hummed in response, as if in a sad tone.

Tag: DarthZordon

19. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009

The gruff admiral looked inraged-" I repeat, this is Admiral Forter Harym, get out of hyperspace on our mark, we will disable you lightspeed. Undeerstood?"- Forter signaled to the lady with he rhand in the lightspeed jamming computer.

tag: ALL

20. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Inside the Mynock, out of Hyperspace

Cade Skywalker thought about the man he heard from his speakers. Then it dawned on him. With his usual grin, he said, "Son of a nerfherder! Now I remember that murglak!" He turned to Deliah Blue. "You remember we raided his ship, Blue? That was pretty funny, wasn't it?"

Deliah smiled. "It sure was!" She then looked at the screen, seeing that the ship was coming in from behind. "Think we should surrender?"

The young man smirked. "Maybe. This oughta be fun..."

(Meanwhile)

While Keira hung on to the metal pole, she sighed heavily. "Okay, that's it." She finally let go, and headed towards the cockpit, disobeying Shado's orders. When she finally got inside, Keira saw Skywalker on the pilot seat and Blue on the co-pilot seat. She smiled. "So! What's happenin' so far, Mr. Skywalker?" Keira asked. She signaled MJ to turn on the camera, which the little cam droid did.

21. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Kraawdak

Kraawdak sighed as the human ignored him and he turned his attention, discreetly, to the Trandoshan. The bouncer was monitoring the bar, keeping his focus wide, even though there were a group of Wookies in the one corner. Kraawdak looked to where the Trandoshan's attention suddenly diverted too, a group of Rodians where pushing ther way into the cantina, blasters being waved drunkidly. The Trandoshan got up and walked over to them, readying his hand pistol and, a weapon Kraawdak was unprepared for, the hilt to a light axe.

This'll be interesting... Kraawdak thought to himself as he got up to follow the Trandoshan. The Trandoshan approached who appeared to be the leader of the Rodian group and said,

"I suggest you behave yerselves if you're wanting to stay here..." The Rodian simply hiccuped, giggled slightly, and replied,

"I-I can do whatsevers Ise is wanting to do. Bi-ugly lizardses like youse, don't scares me..." The Rodian put his blaster to the Trandoshan's head and continued, "So h-how about you just be a good l-little bouncer, and leave me and mah posse be, eh?" The Trandoshan pulled the axe straight throught the Rodian's arm, dropping the sniveling little being to the ground.

"Next." Was the Trandoshan's simple response. The remaining Rodian's looked at the Trandoshan's axe, and blew the joint as quickly as they could. The Rodian leader slowly got to his feet, grabbed his severed arm, and bolted after his freinds. "Act tough, get shown tough..." Kraawdak said outloud. The Trandoshan turned to Kraawdak and replied,

"Exactly my good freind, exact-" His sentence ended with a blade in his chest, and Kraawdak dragging the lizard out of the bar, staring at the hilt of the axe that was now in his hand. The rest of the bar barly even noticing.

Tag - None

22. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Cade Skywalker

He looked at Keira, annoyed and amused. " Look honey, I'm in the middle of something here so if you'd like an interview wait in my room and I'll give you a private interview he smiled and laughed hard. " Now were was I?"- he kinda spaced out-" Oh, hey listen Bobo Harym we ain't taking off from lightspeed. And if you try anything funny believe me when I say my boys and I will make your life a living hell. Now get the hell out of our way you old fart!"

The Admiral grew enraged-" Now listen here Skywalker, if I order your hyperspace deactivated you do so now, before I make you pay with your life! Now my men will sabotage your lightspeed prepare for disingagement in 3...2....1!"

As promised the Mynock and the Pride of the Glaxy bboth came out of hyperspace athe same time. Forter Harym was pleased he would have Skywalker this time.

23. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Inside the Mynock, out of Hyperspace

When Cade said that, the young girl blushed with rosy cheeks. She then smiled a little, and turned to MJ. "Ya think he really meant that?" Keira whispered. MJ made a whiz sound, as if saying "I don't know." Suddenly, Keira looked at the screen again, and saw that the stars wasn't a blue vortex anymore. Just ordinary space.

"Looks like they caught us, Mr. Skywalker! What should we do?" Keira smiled and had her two thumbs in the air, looking at her little cam droid's camera. This was all too exciting.

24. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Kraawdak

Kraawdak suddenly saw two ships come out of hyperspace directly infront of the Crusader's Fist. Using a quick course adjustment Kraawdak pulled his ship in between the freighter and warship. Activating the com to address both ships, he shouts,

"What's the big idea, pulling out of hyperspace right in front of me?" His Ssi-ruuvi was so loud that the translator was half unheard by the two crews. Kraawdak's old cruiser, looking very out of date too the other two ships was already positioned in an impeding spot. "I demand an immediet apology, now!"

Tag - Skywalkershine, DarthZordon

25. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009

He received the message from the stinking lizard-" Look slime, I am an Alliance Admiral, and I am under offical Allaince business so don't inerfere. Or I'll take you into custody aswell."

" Now as for you Skywalker I am setting the tractor beams to finally capture you"

Tag: All

IC: Cade

"Look pally wally do whatever you want I'm getting out of here and drope my shipment off to the Hutts. Period."- he turned the comlink off.

Cade look at his peers and at the hot reporter, he would try his way with her later. ' Snap out of it Cade, first things first.' He looked at Deliah -" Well I got two options, one escape here in space and leave old Forter wishing for more. Or at least give the old geazer a run for his money and get in the Pride, steal soemthing and get off. Personally I like th elast one better, Admiral Harym has laways been the most fun of my enemies, and besides the guy is not half bad. "- he looked at Keira-" Now get this missy act as part of my crew cause if you ever mention you are a reporter to FOrter he'll treat your worse than he'll treat us pirates. Hates reporters. Goit It?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.